1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My works(Maya)

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by Daven, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daven

Daven Proficient Forum Legend

Hello everyone!

I am posting this thread as many of you may not know who I am. This is to let those of you who don't know who I am get to know me better!

I notice many very talented Photoshop signature artists out there so I thought I would share with you my own passion. 3-D Modeling. The Program I use is called Autodesk Maya, I while these works I am sharing with you are unfinished and are older from when I was not as experienced, I feel it would be a good way to introduce who I am. I was a student in a 3-D Game Design Class, and most of these works were for that class.

A group of weapons I modeled out-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buildings and Lands used in game mods, I modeled them and the others in the group project textured.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And A toaster animation I made.

http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/FistOfTheGods/?action=view&current=toaster_blast02.mp4

Enjoy and see you all in-game!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. ogichi101

ogichi101 Proficient

Thats pretty neat :) I know a friend of mine who uses Maya and he is actually a member of a website where u can post ur Prototype models/Animations. On the site, there r people who actually buy ur work lol. Just can't remember the name of the site right now

3. Daven

Hehe, yeah but all my work was done with a Student Addition of Maya, which I could actually get into a lot of trouble selling my work with. xD The Student Addition and Retail Addition which you can make money with are programed differently to avoid this.

4. ogichi101

ogichi101 Proficient

True, my friend had the Retail Addition and when he showed me some of the work he had done, I was completely baffled :lol: He had made prototypes of Supercars xD Bugatti Veyron, Ford GT, Lamborghini, oh and a BIG ASS Great White SHARK :D

5. Daven

Yeah, it really is amazing what people can do with that program. Just goes to show you how talented a lot of people are in the world. My teacher at the time did a full animated commercial for the school and had many offers to work for game companies like EA Games and such.

6. ogichi101

ogichi101 Proficient

Damn thts rly amazing :) My friend did a 2minute fully animated video for a Senior Class Project. It kicked ass lol. I wouldn't know wt the hell do with it though xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.