1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez Aion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trapstar, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

YES!!! I can even tutor you in glad if you want!!! I'm not the best of the best, but then again... I'm not the worst of the worst -cough- zanada -cough-.

glad is obviously close quarters combat style class, so it can be hard to beat rangers with their OP uncapped attack speed (aspd)... A glad will rely on well timed attacks and the ability to slow down a fleeing opponent... theres really a lot of depth to the class (whereas rangers are button mashers as well as sorcs). If you get to lv55 in game i can help you learn your class well

2. Trapstar

Trapstar New Member

Well I will definitely remember that if I decide to make a Gladiator during the game, I've always liked being that class, but since the Templar(Tank) class is also in this game,that will most likely be what I choose, since I have always liked Templars more because of there insane defense. :D

P.S. Could anyone link me to the thread with 2.0 download?

3. Beastie

Beastie Banned

You made a cpl mistakes in that statement so I fixed it for ya :D no need to thank me

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  4. Trapstar

Trapstar New Member

Lol well, I'm going to go afk for a while and let this game finish installing, i'm kind of getting anxious and annoyed of looking at it in the corner of my computer, so ill probably just watch some T.V bye for now everyone! :D

5. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

^ lol @fade/zan

/10c

6. FadetoBlack

lmfao

Thread here

you're going to have to update aion to v2.04 or something after that... but meh... thats the thread

7. Skylade

Skylade Proficient

Not really, easiest to learn and beat everyone is a glad simply cause they do ridiculously high damage, and are almost as hard to burst down as a templar. Ranger sure cause of their ridiculous attack speed plus their damage, but they're fairly squishy where as a Glad (in certain situations) has nearly as much DPS as a ranger, has two skills to heal themselves and are decent tanks.

8. Beastie

Beastie Banned

A ranger who knows what hes doing can stunlock and outright kill a glad in 2 hits, unless the ranger I saw doing that was hacking :bandit::bandit::bandit:

9. Skylade

Skylade Proficient

Um...Is said glad an idiot with only 7k hp? :eek:

10. FadetoBlack

..... that means you actually have you output that damage though, a sorc will simply not let you do that because of the insta casts. Rangers will USUALLY kill most glads before they can get a second hit off... this can be overcome though, and it takes quite a bit of work... honestly glad class is a really, really nice class with a lot of depth D:

11. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

human with white wings @_@ this new

12. Skylade

Skylade Proficient

It's simple to play, when I was actually playing my Glad there was 3 glads that I dueled who could beat me. You, Cute and someone whos name I forget. I learned to play Glad in an hour, its not difficult. Beating a ranger isn't THAT hard assuming you notice him before he bursts you down. Switch to shield hope it blocks his burst, WoS, pot and or second wind if need be root, proceed to faceroll :<

13. FadetoBlack

I call BS D: theres a lot more to glad class than a simple 1 hour... if you wanna get on right now I can shows you! D:

14. Skylade

Skylade Proficient

I haven't played Glad in a long ass time, hell my glad isn't even 55 on here...
    Sure to be the 'best' glad it'll take more than an hour of practice, but to learn the basics and be able to hold your own against just about anyone yeah an hour or two.

15. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

I was talking about "we" is elyos :( not asmodian.

16. chicotte

chicotte Well-Known Member Forum Legend

Welcome to the GamezNetwork, if you need any help you can always ask me.

17. charmoss

charmoss Legendary Member

go asmo trap....since elyos are pretty crowded....

18. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Lies.

Always see a zergling rush on Choke Points on Gelkmaros+ Camping Northern Exit.

Elyos are much Sexier. Dun go to teh Dark Side.

19. Trapstar

Trapstar New Member

I think i'll probably try out both races, and see which suits me better :p Leveling isn't that hard so it wont really matter if I get bored of one or the other.

20. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

I'm an Asmodian Sorcerer but i'd suggest u make an elyos unless you're planning to create a sorcerer(Asmo sorc has better skill(s) than elyos sorc , elyos sorc deals more damage but casts spells slowly , and that's bad since first sleep skill wins in pvp ... noobish game ;d)

Why?
    1: Most of the GMs are Elyos (like 8/10 or 9/10 got elyos an character)
    2: Most of the Girls are Elyos (like 8/10 or 9/10 got elyos an character)
    3: Most of the Hackers are Elyos (7/10 of the hackers got elyos an character)
    4: Most of the Online Players are Elyos (We are outnumbered , they are 2x or 3x more than Asmos)
    5: In Most of the Events the GM(s) Organize , Elyos win (30% of the Asmodian Participants in the event are below lvl 55 and cannot pvp and/or they are poor with too bad gear for pvp, so in 80% of the events elyos win. Plus asmodians always run back , I'm the only person who's nuking and rushing to the elyos with the hope to hold them back , i kill 3-4 then i die , we lose the event and in the end 50% of the elyos are still alive.)
    6: Most of the Asmodian Regions are Dark , Got No Sun and got alot of Snow. (Makes the game even more boring for asmodians) Except for some locations like the desert in Morheim which has light (sun? o_O)
    7: Most of the Asmodians are Beggars , Annoying , Boring , Coward , etc... you'll hate ur own race if you create an Asmodian.
    8: Most of the Elyos are friendly and will help you when you make a new Caracter

and the list goes on...

I believe that Asmodians are Better at pvp though.
    I often get attacked by Elyos Governors while I'm afk , and i kill them sometimes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.