1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Taloc's Hollow instance difficulty

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by kathiki, Oct 24, 2010.

1. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

This instance was intended officially to be a place that would last around 2 hours......a difficulty . which according to the official forums has been set for people with lower gear and of course those who are not lvl 55.....

this is another server of course where most if not all have top gear are lvl 55 etc.....

the problem for me is that it takes around a full minute to kill one mob, you need tons of mana and health potions, the aggro range of mobs is way too high, and trains are inevitable......

if allente has tampered with this is terms of coding, then i think that this instance needs to be "addjusted" ......

it takes forever to kill mobs, the aggro range will kill any player, and on top of that when the client crashes, a VERY common issue, you are left outside and have to wait for the time limit entry, which sux even more.

1 person likes this.
  2. beiie

beiie Proficient

lol yes, it kinda sucks. thought could have some fun in this new instance but it takes forever to kill 1 mob. and it's a solo instance...

3. Sayko

Sayko Getting there

In the aion original 2.0 somes Solo Instances the instance gift HP/MP/Buffs but only in the instance i see somes videos and the player has got 9kk of HP and u see and say: OMFG! how u got 9kk of HP/MP, and the answer are the Instance, i think they need put the boss at the lvl and defense of the player/user no of the world

4. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

2 hours? no no no....thx instance is normally a 50 minute instance, easy to do, if u ignore some points and u go straight to what u want it can be even 30 minutes, but on gamez....its a 6 hour instance and u cant even make some sht on it couse u get killed by those god dang mobs, if ur not a ranger its impossible to do this instance ( if i remember its a solo instance, u cant actually go with a group )

5. siloukz

siloukz Proficient

elyos can go to taloc oups NO

1 person likes this.
  6. Koishi

Koishi Well-Known Member

Isnt this a group instance? and not a Solo Instance?

7. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

seems that if u go with a group it warps every1 on dif chanels...so its a solo instance....just tried and its the way i just said...

8. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

for me still cant get in coz i dont know how .:*_*:. from the asmos side

9. Koishi

Koishi Well-Known Member

Nah its a group instance -.-

That u cant get in as a group, means its bugged i guess.

10. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

its solo the max is 1 and already announced by the developers in retail that it is solo :biggrin:

11. milfhunter

milfhunter New Member

how i get in there on elyos side?
    that windtunnel is bugged.

12. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

Where is the entrance t this instance on asmo's side?

13. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

on the elyos side,

get out of the ingisson fortress, follow the road down north until you find your self at the map near taloc's hollow. You will see the windstream at some point on the horizon. There you will need to take a left and find your self at the very beginning of the wind tunnel. The developers have placed a teleporter there. You do not need to fly.

You are then teleported to the other side, INSIDE taloc's Hollow map. There are 3 npcs that give you quests there, unnecessary for us in this private server. You glide down to the bottom and you will see, once you go around the tree that there is a big cave/tunnel somewhere at the roots of the tree. Enter it go a bit further down and you will see Lothat, the npc that teleports you into the instance....

This instance has been meant as a SOLO INSTANCE.... not a group one. According to many walkthroughs on the net, you are given items that transform you into a BEING with a ot of HP/MP and a lot of damage for the final boss...

All that is needed for this server, is to adjust the difficulty of the mobs.They do not hit like trucks, but they hit twice on my combat logs and your life goes down like beer in the summer...... The aggro range is phenomenal, the same as the ghosts/spectres in heiron, where we gather burning aether nodes...

You just need to adjust the instance a bit....... Once more , it is a solo instance..

14. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

I remember it took me a while to kill one single mob on my glad, lol.

15. Jazzylady

Jazzylady Getting there

seems that no matter what way we ask this question, its still ignored, we dont have the npc on asmos side so we are stuck not being able to do this until they fix it to where the npc is there.

16. marchee

marchee Banned

this is a solo instance
    u get a transform that gives u 9kk hp/mp
    you get a few items that make you do around 6k damage every 5 seconds ( its a item and if u click on the item it uses a aoe)
    you got 4 different items
    one:stone skin ( 10k shield)
    two: aoe ( 5k damage?)
    three: sleep aoe
    fourth: single high damage attack( 10k?)

17. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

I got this walkthrough from another Greek site...

Basically once you are outside Taloc;s you talk to the tree. He teleports you INSIDE taloc's where you meet the npc just a few steps away ONCE more. You talk to him and he gives you 2 items.2 fruits. The first one transforms you to a tree-man (you get 95k hp and 54k mp). The second fruits gives you an AOE attack that does 2,5k damage

[​IMG]
    Να μία χαριτωμένη δεντράνθρωπος! Προσέξτε το όπλο-λουλούδι :)

Next room is where mobs start. They are all elite mobs lvl 51-52. One of the spiders, the largest one gives you an item that grants you a 7k ranged attack.

[​IMG]

On the way look for fountains. CLick on them to use them and replenish your hp and MP

Go to the next place, You will find 3 cocoons there. There are captives inside them Free one and he will follow you and help you all the way till the final boss.

The first cocoon gives you a cleric. He heals you (but only when your HP is very very low). That is why most players do not choose him.

The second gives a tank. The thord is empty. Talk to each one of the three cocoons before you open them so you can choose which one you want.

Go on up and on the left. On the right hand side there is a room full of spider webs. You need to clear it. Inse this place there is a mini boss that you must kill inorder to get the next useful item.
    It gives you a very god shield skill.

Kill.... Killl......Killl

First Boss: Clear the are around him before you attack. Listen carefully to Taloc's advice (see the cutscene). Use you newly gained skills and it will be failry easy to kill.

Follow the way to the trunk killing the mobs, At some point you will see some tentacles. THey are not dangerous but they may push you off the way. You move on until you find and kill a spider that gives you your next useful item - MASS SLEEP

[​IMG]

Somewhere here YOU ARE ABLE to help an NPC that has been attacked by a mob. He will give you a present. Additionally he will give you a knife that allows you to enter a secret room with Shulak Trader in it.

This secret room is behind the waterfalls, near the npc you have helped. This trader also enables you to buy useful items, among them a
    a hammer with which you break the egg behind shulak.

Second boss
    : Taloc, once more, will give you directions (cutscene).

This Raid boss will lay eggs (use aoes to kill them before they hatch)

To get to the final Boss: Break the gigantic egg at the centre of the room. Some sort of foggy cloud comes out of it, Get inside and press spacebar to glide.It will lift you upwards.

When you reach up, you will find zillions of mobs that you kill in clusters (hoping you can) until you get to the raid boss that is found further inside.

[​IMG]

Final boss: Grabs you and smash you down (something like telepathy controller). It take a fair amount of time to kill. Use all your previosu skills, the ones you have acquired in this instance. Only use your class skills if they are the strongest ones or the main ones are on a cooldown. If you choose to ignore the adds they just vanish.

When the boss is dead, there is a small chance a foggy cloud will appear that contains a small item for some quest ( more info needed on this one.)

So, when you kill the final boss taloc's will appear once more. Turn in your quests and he will give you your lovely rewards and teleport you outside the instance.

Re-ntry time is 48 hours.

ITEMS NEEDED FROM MOBS INSIDE TALOC'S

Taloc Fruit: Tranforms you and increases HP και MP
    • Taloc's Tear: Ranged attack AoE
    • Shisir's Magic Stone: Ranged attack
    • Gellmar's Protection Stone: Shielding
    • Lagos' Sound Bead: Mass sleep
    If devs manage to implement the above, it looks like a fun instance.

18. Hexsteria

Hexsteria Proficient

How do you get inside Taloks Hallow on asmodian side? I have searched and cannot find it. Can a GM/AM, whatever, please confirm that this instance is in fact not functioning on the asmodian side or that it is functioning and maybe give us an idea as to where the entrance is.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

bump........................................

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

BumP----------------------------------------------------------

19. Aryssia

Aryssia New Member

Hi

Can one tell me where I find the entrance of Talocs cave (Asmo Site) ?

Thx 4 answers.

Greetz Aryssia

20. Callvin

Callvin Getting there

Uhh as a level 55 templar with cruddy gear I got to the end and killed Queen Mosqua with ease. The only problem was Kinquid, I just ignored him. He hurts Q.Q Also I could not get to the final boss, it's bugged. I raged