1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For MR. GM and All Players On This Server!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by edguy, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Just don't know wat to say about this...

2. n1ntendo

n1ntendo Getting there

Here's a thought, who would actually care if this guy left? What impact would it honestly have?

It's a PvP server that's FREE TO PLAY, who gives a shit about the small problems, overall, considering everything can be done FOR FREE here, I think people should take their complaints and shove em' down their throats so they'll STFU and stop *****ing about such small problems that are inherent in a private PvP server......

3. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I agree with u but not 100%...

Pserver and it's community need each other.

So, players help the server to become more famous and bring more donations = profit.

From the other hand, Staff fix the errors to keep the costumers satisfied and offer the game free2play ;)

4. Cut Connection

Cut Connection New Member

Hmm.. I didn't mean to be a jerk but he WAS being dis respective and Demanding things to be done for HIS will... and what makes you think all I ever do is sit in front of the computer? What have I ever done to you to make you so aggressive towards me?

I want to request this topic to be closed. =\

5. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

BORING!! too much flaming.. shall i put my Q.Q goggles on? x

6. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

you cant post in brazilian, here sir, do it via PM or something. Thanks.

Trust

7. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

There is wide offer of P. server in the net.... just find the one that is most suitable for you.

And lastly, this a game... grow up.

8. edguy

edguy New Member

I think I was clear on what I meant ...

SERVER IF YOU CONTINUE THE WAY, THERE WILL BE JUST PVP BETWEEN ASMOS! IF YOU HAVE PVP EVERYWHERE THEN WHY ARE NOT CREATED CHARS AT LV 55? IF NEW PLAYERS LOW LV ARE DEAD BY TOP PLAYERS?

NO MORE...

Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  9. Cut Connection

Cut Connection New Member

I see what you're saying now ^^

10. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

i dont quite understand the poster

11. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

TC, this game is like cod6 pc version. If you want to look fps game like Bad Company 2. Try elsewhere. I have proofed against Denmark esport server pro peeps that pc350 rocks. ;)

12. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

everyone here has valid points minus the qqing and insulting. Like Azmodius said, If ya don't like it, LEAVE. I don't like getting raped every 5 seconds on my alts either but hey, its a PvP game. We have accepted this fact and so should you or you will just remain miserable. This is a fun game and I enjoy this PvP aspect WAY more than I did for the 1 year I spent in retail. If you wanna cry and complain go play retail for as long as I did and you'll learn to love this private server! Yes, there are bugs and hackers, but they exist on retail as well. Every game has it. When you FINALLY accept this fact you'll either learn to go along with it or give up gaming. Simple as that.

And to me the server doesn't really seem all that imbalanced. Anyone else share this view?

13. pandak12

pandak12 Proficient

dude. It's okay if there are a lot of players in the asmos side so we can kill more of them hahaha... (JOKE)

14. tonios

tonios Proficient

Guys stop beeing dickheads! Esp. the native-speaking-english players... if ur soo good at writing/reading english, then you should understand bad english easyer then me ;)

If the server continues this way, there will be pvp fights between asmos! If we have pvp everywhere, then why dont we get auto-level-55 characters! If new low level players are getting killed by a lot higher level, they will quit...

there, so hard to understand it drama queens?

15. gothicprincess

gothicprincess Proficient

simply welcome to gamez aion m8te :biggrin:

16. Fluister

Fluister New Member

It's really not just Asmodians doing wrong things and cheating. Many Elyos aren't that innocent theirselves. I got killed by a couple of flying Elyos in Beluslan earlier, while I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to fly during PvP there. :') Also I think it's pretty impossible to find a private server where no one cheats, I've played on other servers and they had hackers as well. As long as the GM's do their job, I don't really see the problem. So you'll get your ass kicked unfairly some times, well, shit happens.

I do agree that the rifts should be fixed so level 55 Elyos can't enter Morheim and vice versa. I can imagine that's kind of annoying, but there's probably some reason why that hasn't been fixed yet. And if you really hate it that much, you can just avoid those places until you're level 55 and geared enough to kick some ass.

And I don't think anyone forces you to play on Gamez, if you don't like it, there's a door somewhere. You're not stuck here, you can just leave, y'know.

17. Beastie

Beastie Banned

you're allowed to fly in heiron and belusan now

18. fernmoor

fernmoor Expert

Wew!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Someone didn't read the patch notes. Tsk tsk. Didn't you ever wonder why your own faction was flying all over Beluslan? It's all free fly now except certain areas. All better now again.

20. Skylade

Skylade Proficient

Why are people flaming him for simply pointing out that obnoxious bugs have yet to be fixed (rift levels) Way too many level 55s rift to elten/morheim just to camp the lowbies, its lame and obnoxious when you're trying to level.