1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To Gamez Staff: Honestly...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

It's not about me and wat I do. Right now it's wat we can do all together for Gamez. ;)

2. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

I think its high time that the staff knows that people are watching their every step and move.. bring out the drama, fix it and lets enjoy gamez and its updates... Thanks Raikken for the serious eye-opener.

^^

1 person likes this.
  3. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

super true raiken. brave post :D

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

5. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

You're alive!

6. Arentiga

Arentiga Proficient

*thumps up*

I agree, +10 to this thread, i just hope all ppl would read this, every asmo and elyos, its the players who can make this server even better!

7. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

i think at least 6 GMs per shift coz 3 elyes 3 asmos

8. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Gm are or should be imparcial. They can take both sides.

If we have at least 3 gms, it will help a lot than having none.

Siel and Lumiel

9. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

At least there should be 2 GMs on every shift online.. If they could be 3 then it would be even better since 1 of them could be on Lumiel at the same time the other 2 are on Siel...

10. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

wow ...i didn t know a thing about this tread:( :joyful:

11. ildomar

ildomar Proficient

No you kinda Ninja'd away :ninja:

But this is good buisness, i hope carl/karrissa will do somthing with this thread (exept closing/deleting ofcourse)

12. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

u can be sure no1 will even check this thread, couse they dont give A SHIT for this idiot comunity

dont u see they care only about the money? they arent even capable to hire some COMPETENT gms for god-s sake, they cant fix anything in this stupid game, they had a test srv before they updated to 2.0...why THE FAK didnt they use it to fix some bugs on the original 1? are they so stupid to not think about this?

again im telling u that nor alente, nor carl, nor karissa will check this

13. gothicprincess

gothicprincess Proficient

well said it shows he is caring for the server....and for the people only people that cares reads it actually i didnt quote it anymore cos its long >.>..........
    but i really like wat he said and its all true he only said the things that his heart wants to say good job m8te...

14. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

well, but for sure they will drop by and check what with this thread then get back on earning some dollars again. xD
    :whistling:

15. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

Here is a post i made when someone wrote something similiar to you and complained about the server being buggy etc.

'There is no way that a small amount of testers can 'Stress Test' a whole server and find some of the bugs that are currently present on the server.

Alente asked the Community to use the Test Server and hoped that if any bugs were found that they would be reported, i thank those who actually did something and reported bugs and for those that did not report bugs due to lazyness then it is partially your fault.

Although, some people may of seen bugs but did not know how to report them.

I am surprised that the server went live with not that many bugs, some of you think there are loads but have you ever tested a title?

Most games that come out these days that YOU PAY FOR have loads of bugs in them ranging from 'C' classes to 'B' and maybe even 'A' class crash/hangs but they usually get fixed with updates in the future.

Bear in mind that these companies are paid for their product, this server runs off volunteers and donations.

without donators this server is nothing, but please don't only blame the staff for these bugs, when it was you, the community (Those who tested on the 2.0 server) who were supposed to help test the server and make it less buggy when it went live.'

16. Coolangot

Coolangot New Member

Dye Sessions would be nice like wat trustfire used to do back in the days. he'd dye our stuff for us for 10m a piece. Coz some items cant be dyed by players and only a GM can do it.

17. Kuanquest

Kuanquest Proficient

very well said raiken! two thumbs up!! im playing gamez for 3 months now and the server is not getting better...hope Staffs will fix issues and stop all the drama!! im not mad but lets make the community satisfied and live in harmony... ^^,

18. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

i can't agree more with u..let's hope that some green names will watch this and try to answer too^^

19. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Just remember...YOU are also a part of this "idiot community..." And GM's don't get hired.They get chosen. "Hired" refers to someone taken onto a position for a fixed amount of income. Our GM's volunteer and do their jobs to help us. They take the time out of their normal play times toanswer our questions no matter how noob they may be. No matter how much qqing goes on in them. The Admins work hard to TRY to fix things. You can't please everyone, but you can sure try to give the majority a fun place to game for FREE. Maybe they put out 2.0 a little hastily, but maybe it was because posters like you harangued them to death saying "if we don't get new content soon we'll leave!". So now when we get what we asked for everybody wants to complain about the updates. They made items tradeable again, albeit not AS tradeable as before, but if you notice there are less posts about dupes and scams than pre 2.0. So back off of 'em. Alente even gets woken up to restart the server at all times of the night. And then is even pleasant in posts stating the server is back up after seeing posts saying some really insulting things because you havent gotten to play in the last 5 seconds. So think about these things before you continue insulting the Admins, GM's, and the rest of this community.

20. Hefner

Hefner Banned

The test server wasn't buggy at all. Only Gamez main was fcking buggy after the update. Trust me, I was there lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.