1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Customer is always right !!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by NoNaYo, Oct 25, 2010.

1. nametaken

nametaken Expert

did i say site?....i said webshop not website :devil: cross-eyed

2. Darwish

Darwish New Member

Ofcourse they think about the donations aswell, but i'm pretty sure they try to get 2 things at once, do a good thing for the community and a good thing for the staff.
    I don't think they will take drastic desicions wich could lead to losing players..
    I'm pretty new to Gamezaion, but im pretty sure every admin would think about it like this.

3. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

lol thats the reason why, i want to make him THINK....

4. WhiteRaven

WhiteRaven Proficient

DO you know what "the customer is always right" mean?

The phrase does not mean that the customer is always right, it means: Do EVERYTHING to make the customer pay.

Customers do not say this phrase, the merchants say it among themselves. It doesn't refer to the customer being right, it usually means "customers are idiots who determine a bunch of stupid things you have to accomplish (or fake to accomplish) to make them pay".

Besides your argument is damn invalid because Gamez isn't a 100% legit "business" and this phrase is about legal business.

/rant

5. Darwish

Darwish New Member

Lol, this is so true :D

6. Beastie

Beastie Banned

they will ultimately end up picking what gets them the most money and TBH I would to, I mean as an example if you had a Pserver with 5K players that each donated roughly ten dollars a month, but you found out that if u implement a decision that would cause half the people to quit but the remainder to each donate 50 dollars a month what would you do?

Most people are gonna go with the money. Thats how companies and businesses work and in a way Gamez and every other MMO private server is a business. The owners and operators will decide to go with what gets them the most money in the long run.

Like I said earlier it might not necessarily be right or fair, buts its just the way things are, and people can either accept it or leave

7. nametaken

nametaken Expert

i think the server is currently on a failed state...

8. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

lol dude... Don't you ever think? lol:innocent:

9. nametaken

nametaken Expert

i think ur a shemale...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

10. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

Now your thinking without using your brain:devil:.... lol.... dude Peace ....

11. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Good thing you are only thinking it. Good thing you don't know it. It's people that bash on every little thing or make poor assumptions based upon what they think is "Greed", that cause people to leave. It's like saying the United States is getting ready to fail cuz we don't have flying cars. If we all don't get flying cars we are gonna leave. A couple other morons decide that they agree with that statement and pretty soon dissent is being flung around like monkey pooh at the zoo. Now everybody is in a tiff cuz well if those guys don't have flying cars and the government is trying to helpkeep them here then I want something too that they don't offer or that is less than par of what I think it should be or I leave too. And it compounds exponentially. THEN it all collapses cuz the government can't keepup with all the dissent. Instead they give us things bit by bit and we must deal with that since we are free and ya cant get that freedom elsewhere. Stop complaining about what you don't have or want to have and just enjoy what you DO have and whatever comes out next for you greedy people. There may be problems but everyone has them. YA don't like it, well...there will be more who come here to take your place and it's one less or hopefully hundreds less qqers in the game!

12. nametaken

nametaken Expert

[​IMG]

13. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

love the cake..... :biggrin:

14. nametaken

nametaken Expert

dude imma explain it to you

im not born in united states so i cant speak English well
    what im trying to do here is to help...

im not here to flame.......

thats all folks...na buang namn tengale ka......cchupa ka?

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

its not a cake....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: are you really a crossed eyed?....peace :biggrin::biggrin:

[​IMG]

15. markjan213

markjan213 Expert

To flaming guys.............
    lol....................... thats an ice cream............. oh boy i'm a cross eyed person noohhhhhhhhh.................... just dont look in to my eyes

16. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

trying to help by saying the server is failing? That's helping? So if a man is walking on crutches you'd kick out one of his crutches and say "I was helping"? How about saying instead that yes...it has it's troubles. But with some positive feedback and working together with Admins, GMs, and Devs we can make this a much more enjoyable server than it already is? That's much more helpful than sowing seeds of dissent.

17. nametaken

nametaken Expert

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

im just telling the truth.......... and i rather tell the truth than pretending that everything is fine.........

how about i will kick ur face and u will give me cash after:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

18. Yuu

Yuu New Member

so with this statement, its clear, this server is a donator lover ;)

chill!
    PS: this is a business folks.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

i can say u love to lick balls ;)

19. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Can I lodge a formal complaint against this guy? Completely off base and uncalled for. Lets start cleaning up this kind of garbage.

20. markjan213

markjan213 Expert