1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hey Guys.. i think this guys using hacks..

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by nelgris18, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nelgris18

nelgris18 New Member

Hmm.. I see a Rangers Like they 1-2 sec im dead.. and sad to say.. im Gladiator with EAT set.. how the f*ck is that.. and they attack like crazy.. without MAU FORM and sometimes without attack speed buffs... Like Ronzkie And Shinsukemakihara in EddysJoint Legion Asmodians...

try to investigate them.. its kinda weird they attack so fast dam.. i know attack log wont help.. pls GM if ur Online or not busy.. try to Look for them...

3 people like this.
  2. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Pictures or I call bullshit.

3. Don

Don Banned

Actually no, I agree with him. There are many rangers in Eddy's Joint that seem to be attack speed hacking, including the names he posted. I second this thread.

4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I have a vid of a ranger in Eltnen flying around in worg form AND attacking. He killed me in like 2 seconds when I was gathering aether and I have full EAT plus 15. I went back the second time and killed him but he knocked me down to about 1k hp.

5. Don

Don Banned

Yeah but Zhanza, they don't use worg. They only use bestial fury and have the attack speed of mau or arrow flurry, I've seen it myself. From people from his list, in fact. It indeed needs investigated :wink:

Also keep in mind, sometimes they attack completely normal. About half of the time, however, their speed dwarfs other rangers easily o_O. (with only bestial fury as stated above)

6. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

you made a copy/paste from asmo vs Hanja

7. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

GMs or admin still needs evidence from you to make decision.

8. Don

Don Banned

He wasn't asking for a ban. He was asking for the GM's to investigate and see if they can get some evidence for him, as obviously he probably doesn't have the means do to so. (As my comp can't run fraps properly for some reason as an example)

9. HestiA

HestiA new member

A place for everything, where everything is on the
    you can visit there cafe shop eddys joint and you can see how much ping they have.. they have low pings. they are not fast as you imagine, its already confirm in the other thread that ronzkie's attack is normal and not speed hack..

10. Don

Don Banned

Forum link please? What proof is this? A GM? >.>
    Seriously -.- 32MS ping doesn't triple the speed of a 70-80 MS ping. Get real.

11. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

Wtb speed.

12. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Yeah that guy got me too. I have 4667 Block when all buffs and skills are on and he took 2 seconds to go through 16,700 hp. My legion mates thought I accidentally dropped wings in flight I died so fast. I have never died so fast. These guys really need to be looked into. They seem to like hanging out outside Heiron citadel waiting for people to go to DP or lowbies going out to level. 2 seconds to take out 16.5k health is NOT normal.

13. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

interesting..... :)

14. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Im about to go to sleep, I have a video of him, Ill get it updated after I wake up in the mean time check ur combat logs.

15. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

2s to take your hp its definitly hack. Regarding ure a templar and that block and hp amount (he is not a sorc).

But about the person who atttacked u, ask a investigation from the GM's. They will maybe follow him a few times.

16. ArkaPollux

ArkaPollux New Member

Me too..an asmodian ranger killed me an hour ago and he/she killed me like 1-2 seconds then i died but before I die I looked at him/her and what I saw was a flying worg,flying..floating in the air and while he/she was flying he/she continue to shot arrows at me ..i wasn't always died in just 1-2 seconds.I dont know if the asmodian was a girl or a guys coz its in a worg form.These should be investigated

17. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Unfortunately I have since logged out to eat and forum post. And by the time it happened to me I didn't have the time to turn on fraps and dont run it 24/7. Maybe i should look into a good fraps program that is free. Any ideas? Hacks like these are no fun to deal with. Just saw this Worg coming at me and BAM!!! was dead. He just flat out roflstomped me! Yeah if it would have been a sorc I could understand. But even then it would take more than 2 seconds to get through 16.5 k HP. So fast it didnt even stun lock me. Like a jack rabbit in heat he was. lol

18. Beastie

Beastie Banned

you can either use utorrent to get a cracked version of fraps or instead u can use Xfire, I used to use FRAPS but Ive recently started using Xfire because FRAPS always made my FPS go down and my Ping go up and the fraps vids take up a LOT of space

even if u dont have a vid you can still check ur chat log in ur aion folder and it will take a bit of searching bit it will have the info about how fast ppl hit u for and how much damage they did

19. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Thanks! I'll get right on that now and get that to you here in this thread. I'll consider the x-fire thing. Just like keeping my pc as lag free as possible. But if it helps catch hackers then I'll get on that too. I really appreciate the help on this.

20. omkulit

omkulit Well-Known Member

show ss for proof..so gm can nvstigate this f@cking hacker...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.