1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About these Spawn Killing Rule

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by OoFearyoO, Jul 30, 2010.

1. OoFearyoO

OoFearyoO オールマイティー

About this Spawn Killing Rule

Okay guys this new "rule" against camping spawn points (Dredgion,Shards,Instance Enternance)

If Someone teleport into/to these points get Spawn Defence idk how much 10-15 sec. and if someone use AOE its break and free to kill it.
    who asked or want this rule? this server is PVP server....

YES i know asmos camping dredgion east west etc etc etc
    BUT elyos camping too

and what mean camping?? if i stay there and wait 2-5 min for respawning enemy?

and if i teleport to Western and many elyos kill me i record it with video and i asking to bann all gm do it?... i dont think so....

i think who have a little experience in abyss don't teleport to enemy shards.... because Eastern belong to asmodians, western belong to elyos..... if someone shout eastern is under attack i don't gonna teleport into eastern maybe just fly there and check it out.....

this rule must be delete just make ppl mad and everyone wanna bann everyone who kill him in spawn....

p.s : i know my english suck but who care?

2. Nutzu

Nutzu Banned

THAT RULE DOES NOT EXISTS,end of story

3. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Just so you know there is no Camping/Spawn killing rule, so your post for the most part it pretty null void =P.

The only rule is, when people AOE through spawn protect, and people abusing the bug like this will be punished.

Albull

4. OoFearyoO

OoFearyoO オールマイティー

yes i mean to that because spawn protect only show up when someone teleport spawn so i mean to that :)

5. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

They spawned new npcs that can hit 3k's to prevent that.. :|

6. ptbotwo

ptbotwo New Member

I think there should be no spawn killing, no matter what place you r in. I couldn't play the game for at least 20 mins today, because I was getting spawn killed by at least 8 Elyos in a camp in Morheim, so I just sat dead until things calmed down, or someone capable could help. Spawn killing really sucks, and poor sportsmanship.

7. doraril

doraril New Member

They also do spawn killing in low lvl region. I was spawn killed by asmo (the same should be true for elyos) by rg 1 2 3 and * star officer in lv 40 region. They should try the same in lv 50 region. furthermore it's not fair if you're soul bounded to this place no chance to play for minutes.
    I think the AI of the NPCs there should not be basic anymore but at teleport places the AI should be set to aggressive for the teleport guards, or when you spawn you get a shield protection of 10000.

8. whimura

whimura New Member

Hi, as a new player i'm still getting use to this server but I know as a GM said last nigt "spawn killing will be not tolerated" now reading the last posts I'd like to ask if is illegal or not this practice, specially in low lvl players region... In fact I was killed 5 times a few moments ago by a player named Overkill just into a res point... and now an asmodian high lvl is into jeiparan killing newbies just in this moment I'm writting this note..

Can a GM tell me what do I do?

9. ArcheType

ArcheType Proficient

it's allowed.

10. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

This is PVP server. So it is allowed. Face it or rage quit :p

11. Joshlin

Joshlin Well-Known Member

This should have some limit....fine ur spawnkilling...but not 10times in a row right......if you kill me once,twice fine....Ill "move"...so idk...but if someone use the aoe to break it...pf..thats kinda stupid...immature...

12. Beastie

Beastie Banned

and do NOT bind in the obelisks in villages and the outposts, stick to the main cities because people are jerks on both sides and will just camp the obelisks all day because they're skill less noobs who cant do any real pvp

13. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

14. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Well there is no official rule, but when I am on I execute my authority in accordance to what I feel is fair and right.

If I see 1 or 2 people camping a town, so what. if I see 8 ~ 15 people camping an obelisk well there is a problem isn't there? You guys arent GMs you dont have to deal with getting 1000 whispers about how some poor guy can't do anything cause he's getting camped.

Me, on the other hand~ I have no problem removing problem players who aren't looking for pvp in the first place (otherwise they'd be out looking for it and not camping). In the end, the removal is only temporary so that the lowbies can go rebind somewhere else.

In the end you can't make everyone happy all the time, so I just make some people happy some of the time.

2 people like this.
  15. calyzto

calyzto New Member

why not fully implement it as a rule instead? a pvp server is a pvp server we get that but the fact that camping in obelisks can be a real turn down. this will only discourage the newbies and starting players. I mean let's be realistic. where is the sense of PVP and real good fighting if you just camp on an obelisk right?

16. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Actually you get spawn protection when you respawn. Sometimes works, sometimes doesnt

17. DevilsJudgement

DevilsJudgement New Member

Honestly, just giving some insight to people that do sit spawns, and gms/ams that think its ok even when its only one person spawn camping a spawn point. Is that you are now like listed before, ruining your chances at having more/new players on your servers which in turn = Loss of donations that they could apply later on which = No extra cash for the server. Im not saying the gm/ams have it easy, but if you just apply the rule that some/most the gms Ive seen in announcments most the time when spawn camping is pst to them, is if cought spawn camping at all its a zero tolerence rule and will be jailed and if continued, will be a following and increased punishment. Just throowing that out there. I already figure alot of kids are going to post claiming qq or rage quit, but Sorry there are some adults that do play this game and do donate money for the enjoyment.

18. monmon03

monmon03 Proficient

i got killed in many times of AOE

no big deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think its allowed this is PVP/PVE server and ALL asmo and ely always do that when you respawned on the bind spot :sleeping:

19. calyzto

calyzto New Member

yeah it may be no bigdeal for some. but think of the impact it will do. it is a little rule that will go a long way. implementing it as a rule will not only benefit the players but also the entire system of the game. as I have stated we get that this is a pvp server, but when you think about it. does it pose a challenge for you when you camp in an obelisk?

20. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Itll be a big deal when all the newer players rage quit because pathetic noobs who dont have the guts to do real pvp and can only get kills by camping lowbies kill them all day. Thus causing the player base to fall, thus causing there to be no donations, thus causing the entire server to close down.