1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To the Assassins of aion!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by 2FAST4U, Oct 29, 2010.

1. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

ok what do u think about armsfusion for 1 handed weapon users? in my opinion on a server with no stigma system it will tremendously reduce the efficiency of a 1 handed weapon user such as sins.... and temps ok my point is on retail it works fine but on this server glads already hit for over 5k with one skill and now any 2 handed weapon user will be able to add pvp attack WITHOUT donating!!,

( just use any taha wep and then buy archon patrol gear armsfuse it and u will have a taha wep with pvp attack... ) this will completely destroy the server balance it's like adding deity all over again but this time it's like they are only giving 2 handed weapon users deity so overall i say this patch is fail....what do u guys think?

2. Goldspell

Goldspell Proficient

gosh..... stop qqing bout it lol it balances it out if u think a lil only sins and any dual wield / shield have lets say 12 sockets? others got 6 + like i said Ur a sin u got stuns u got blind Dude if they cant hit u they wont do sh1t even if they have 10k atk and 300k crit

3. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

Really? You can't pot BB, you can't pot the 30 seconds silence.. and you're still whining? =3
    Live with it, Aion is nowhere close to be balanced.

4. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Uh, no, it's not balancing shit.

It's giving OP'ed classes even more of an advantage, and underpowered classes like sins are unaffected, meaning they're now less effective.

5. Goldspell

Goldspell Proficient

tell him sheytane lol sins has plenty of survival skills to take care of himself

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

I dont know i havent had any probs with glads/temps/rangers ESPECIALLY chants lol i dont see whats the diff ? Silence and in worse case Blind big woop ur smashing ur keyboard and doing sh1t

6. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

my point is rangers are already OP enough as it is so why would this server want to make them even more op? I am not saying sins suck I am simply saying a ranger can already out damage any class in game in the least amount of time ( except for sorcs...) so why would u buff them again? think about it, anyways we will see how it turns out when gamez 2.fail server goes back online ^ ^

7. Mercykiller

I was talking about sorcs and rangers, but ok, if you don't have problems then obviously it proves that assassins aren't underpowered atm.

8. Goldspell

Goldspell Proficient

Well mercy cmon ? whats a fused sorc with imba stats do against 30 sec silence? or a ranger vs 25 blind?

9. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

assassins are underpowered compared to other classes ( on this server )

10. Hefner

Hefner Banned

I'm worried as well. In fact, I am 100% this will cause balance issues, severe ones.

1 person likes this.
  11. Goldspell

Goldspell Proficient

You srsly must fail with your char .... and ranger is MADE to be the best dps in the game ....

12. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

all they have to do is run for 30s and bam 1s u dead ^ ^....

13. Goldspell

Goldspell Proficient

LOL ??? Run from a sin ? GG reroll

14. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

ofc they are MADE to be best DPS in game BUT they are LESS OP in retail BECAUSE there is a STIGMA system......

15. Goldspell

Goldspell Proficient

If u look at it carefully go to aion and check the char status Rangers use around 5-6 stigmas and 4-5 greater stigmas ... the others are just useless and arent being used ITS THE SAME AS A STIGMA SYSTEM LOL

16. Mercykiller

Lofl, so because a class can stun, it is not underpowered?

Sorcs can kill entire groups with one skill, that's not overpowered?

Rangers can stun/silence people from over 30m away, that's not overpowered?

Both classes can see through hide, therefore sneaking close enough to hit them with a status effect is difficult, to say the least.

Again, I have no idea wtf you're on about when you claim that this shit is balanced.

17. Kiwi

Kiwi Old Player (2010)

I will see check it out I love my sin cuz i can go behind enemy lines undetected and gather intel !!

18. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

this isn't just about rangers this is about how this update affects every class in the game and how I am certain that this will destroy our already almost non-existent balance

19. Goldspell

Goldspell Proficient

And again i am saying that yeah they are op and sorcs can see only thru basic hide btw . and rangers wont get u from 30 m because BF is now fixed and lowers ur atk range DRAMATICLY

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

this thread is kinda for sins mercy maybe we misunderstood somewhere xD swry

20. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

all a ranger would have to do is NOT use BF and then silence/blind ( blind with godstone ) and then use bf again when they get closer still the same thing but have to time when u use BF now ^ ^... also plz let's not flame and argue so this thread doesn't get closed ty

btw this is for everyone to discuss how this path will affect balance pvp/pve and everything in between this thread is for everyone ^ ^