1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To the Assassins of aion!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by 2FAST4U, Oct 29, 2010.

1. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Point taking from someone words.

"This loyal pet keeps you safe thanks to its incredibly sensitive hearing and an ability to sniff out even the stealthiest of enemy Assassins! With one of these faithful (and cute!) pets by your side, you'll never have to worry about others getting the jump on you."

https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/Store.pl?dnv=9232129222&action=viewItem&item_id=235

Radar hacking is banned.

So is RMT.

But its ok to RMT a radar hack from NCsoft.

No moral contradictions there at all.

Is this a joke?

The class is already broken,we don't need this.

After 1.9,the Assassins became a watered-down perma-duel wield glads with no unwavering devotion, no ankle snare, no AOE skills, no polearms, sub-par health, evasion that everyone can hit, no block, no parry, no personal defense, and counter skills that every other class has to wtf-kite them to death or activate an iWin button.
    We can't pvp in the abyss,the aerial combat is so broken that is not even funny,you can be INSIDE the other player,and you will get spammed with "you are too far away" message.

History of Assassin nerfs:
    The history of the sin nerfs begins long before it hit our shores. I have played since chinese beta, and have compiled a list of the major nerfs that have hit Assassins. Please bear in mind, this is simply the list of nerfs, not a list of the issues. As their are far more issues with this class, and those are more of a matter of opinion, these are just straight facts and the history of the assassins nerfs via updates.

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 1 - [PvP Damage Shield]
    First was the nerf to PvP damage, From 25% Increased to 45%. This was needed overall. However this indirectly nerfed our ability to use surprise attack right out of stealth and gain a lead in HP. Our initial burst was nerfed here indirectly. As a class that gains its advantage through an opening burst, this was a huge hit in 1.0

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 2 - [Dual-Wield Attack Speed Stacking]
    Next was the nerf to our dual-wield attack speed. The greatest part of duel wielding weapons was the ability to get double attack speed weapons. So we basically always had flurry on, Now we have to rely on flurry. At endgame its absolutely essential to our burst.
    _

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 3 - [Offhand Godstone Proc Rate]
    After this, our godstone proc rate was nerfed. Our offhand weapons had their proc rate reduced to 1/4 of what it normally is. Again, hitting our offhand and making it even more useless.
    _

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 4 - [Crit Damage Multiplier]
    Next was the nerf to 1 handed weapon damage. This was also an indirect nerf, Dual Wield Gladiators and Templars were doing far too much damage at the time, and in an effort to quell their damage, the 1 handed weapon damage crit multiplier was reduced from 3.0x --> 2.2x. This was another large hit to our damage. Meanwhile, 2-handers had their crit multiplier increased, combined with armsfusion, and the ability to stun with crits, this made assassins far less powerful again.
    _

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 5 - [Advanced Stigmas]
    Just looking at the advanced stigma trees, Sin have by far the worst advanced stigmas. And in 2.0 It only increases this issue. One of our entire tree's now relies on poison. This very poison cannot be stacked with the poison it forces us to take to even get the last ability in the tree.....which requires us to use our first poison. And they don't stack.

This problem doesn't stop in that tree alone. It simply escalates in the other tree. With endgame gear, our explodes have a hard time going off. And that stigma tree is solely based on magic boost, and magic accuracy, stats we don't use.
    _

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 6 - [Poison Nerf]
    Poison effectively lost its ability to prevent players from taking flight. This helped us force a ground fight if we caught the player already on the ground. Now they can simply fly away with it.
    _

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 7 - [Aethertwisting Nerf]
    Aethertwisting was doubled in its cooldown, making us more vulnerable to spell casters.
    _

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 8 - [Endgame Items Released, Evasion Flaw]
    When endgame gear was implemented, for example. PvP gear, and Miragents, It leaves assassins at 0% chance to dodge an attack. Even stacking full evasion manastones, we can only get to 10% Evasion, 1/3 of the evasion cap.
    _

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 9 - [Remove Shock]
    This was the death of our class,with the above mentioned issue of evasion, our only method of survival was keeping a target stun locked so that we don't take any direct hits. Now that we have lost this ability, we take full hits, and cannot avoid them through any method aside from focused evasion. Stun's allowed us to bypass the major issue of our evasion not scaling properly.

<li style="font: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"> 10 - [Armsfusion]
    This effectively left out only the sin class. Took away the only advantage we had for duel wielding, extra stats and manastone slots. On top of that, players were able to mass craft extended + attack speed weapons. Or even worse, Extended Attack Speed PvP Damage weapons. Meanwhile we are stuck with 1 of 2. This also gave other classes 20% Extra damage, meaning we die much quicker, in addition to evasion not working, and remove shock in place.

I just don't get it,with classes so OP as the Rangers and Gladiators,why keep nerfing the Sins?

My words, Increase evasion base 800 points, Magical accuracy 400 points, Assasin class weapons ability allowed to stack. Base attack speed is capped at 0.3. It's make no sense at all when unbuffed duel wield glad wins against buffed sin.

2. jankop

jankop Expert

bye bye assassins :(

3. Xaneo

Xaneo Proficient

THIS is so damn true, it makes me wanna cry :( I wish GMs/Katrina/Carl saw this!!

4. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

to tell u the truth i depand on hiting first so i can finsh them fast and with spear its so slow so i chose to have sword and a digger instead :wink:

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

who is katrina ?? :pouty:

5. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Well then I'm sorry to have to say this, but you're playing the wrong class.

6. Kisra

thanks but am doing well so far ^_^

7. Shinabi

Shinabi insomniac

lol can't say I did not see this coming, now they have to stealth.

8. Mercykiller

Didn't say you were doing bad, but it's the exact same thing with a glad using a bow.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Just roll a class that's built to work like that in the first place.

9. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

What does stealth do-able on first place now every other class can escape or kite or use a iWin-button? And pet resolve the stealth within 50m paragade. Useless.

10. Shinabi

Shinabi insomniac

meant to say stay in stealth lol

11. Kisra

nice wall ,,, but u forget that sin should finish any player in matter of 8 to 13 sec so i think adding attack power to tow handed weapon is non of concern to sin coz he or she suppose to never give any one a chance to touch them:whistling:

12. Mercykiller

A glad with armsfusion can kill a sin with 2 hits

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  13. Kisra

that is why i keep saying sin should never give any class a chance to hit him or her even once

14. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Remove shock is the answer for sin.

15. Eiriz

Eiriz Proficient

i use a sin.
    atm , the current arm fusion is not so overpowered(i'll explain at the botom of my post).

if u remove "remove shock" from everyone, i as a sin, will die....... and cry..... cuz if i can't remove shock from ranger/any other class which is bad.

and if sin are able to do arm fusion... it'll go from weak -> OP, srsly u got um... 6x4 =24 ms stone slot and bonus dmg on each wep crit, ect2, and a sin will prolly have 850++ atk on both hands and we got teh speed.(my curent sin atk is 706, with armfusion available 850 doesn't look impossible).

yeah atm armfusion is not OP why? becuz, atm extendable with armfusion is broken.
    if extendable is fixed, glads using masta+abg cry cuz they lost 4k cred, assassin will cry cuz they can't do a shit to a glad with extendable...... why? cuz they can ankle snare u and hit u from far away, and u can't do sh** about it
    [​IMG]
    isn't that far?
    imagine extendable + EAT bonus stat then u can start making QQ thread

16. Kisra

in this pic its more than 8m so its fake i think ^_^

17. jankop

jankop Expert

GM fix Karnif form!!!

18. Eiriz

Eiriz Proficient

i was curious about the pic too since it looks so far, fishy. so i tried it just now myself

[​IMG]
    and look like the pic doesnt lie >o<
    in fact extendable is even further than shown in the pic i post earlier which is only 6m since i try that position first before this one.

19. Mercykiller

I'm not going to bother pointing out how retardedly incorrect that experiment is.

P.S.: Try zooming in till the characters are the same size as the ones in the other pic.

20. Eiriz

Eiriz Proficient

i don't see a problem.. i might be blind and if i am i'm sorry for the failed experiment.

my point is , how far extendable is and OP-ed if used with EAT in armfusion and wait till extended gets fix and u guys(assassin which says armfusion is OP now) can start QQ(and i will prolly join in)