1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Couple Questions

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by krystina, Nov 2, 2010.

1. krystina

krystina Proficient

Are we ever going to get an item pak that works for XP and Vista? I have both of these operating systems on my desk top and laptop and I can't get the item pak to work on either! It's really discouraging when I have stuff to sell and I can't or want to trade to a friend and I can't! (Yes I have done ever single one of the item pak installs, read all the directions, and have followed everyone's advice, it doesn't work)

Also, Greater Aether, Pure Aether, and all that... When are we going to be able to double click these items to make 3 of the lesser items. I have so much greater aether it is coming out of my ears but I don't want to sell it, I want to make regular aether from it! Any ideas on an fix, and time frame?

2. xhampagne

xhampagne Well-Known Member

i also have dual OS XP and Win7 and everything work just fine,

regarding your second concern, that is not yet implemented in this server

3. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

What service pack are you at?
    Asanka's item.pak works fine with XP/Vista aslong as you follow the guide, but then it also depends on what version of client you have, EU or US.

1 person likes this.
  4. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

5. Neighbor

Neighbor Expert

yeah it is always a good idea to make sure you xp/vista has the latest service pack installed.

1 person likes this.
  6. krystina

krystina Proficient

well, I will look at all of you answers and thoughts tonight when I get home, keep them coming, I am dead set on getting this fixed! Gotta get back to work for now!

7. Mitchi

Mitchi New Member

Good luck then..

1 person likes this.
  8. Digitalism

Digitalism Getting there

The one that alente posted works for me and i have windows xp SP 3. the only problem i have is client closes when I try to look at shops with anuhart/taha items. however, trading anuhart/taha items is fine for me. Hope this help!

1 person likes this.
  9. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

I tried a few of the item.paks that Alente released, and they didnt quite work for me. The one Asanka put out to the public though did the trick for me, so you might try looking for his.

As far as being able to split greater items into lesser item bundles, I have no idea when or if that will ever get implemented, I haven't heard anything about it. o.o;

1 person likes this.
  10. krystina

krystina Proficient

Thank you all for your input! I will try to do a few ideas today when I get home and we will all cross our fingers!

For Question # 2 of mine: It's just that it must be a part of retail Aion if it says "double click to make 3 regular aethers" on a Greater Aether! Put it this way, I have enough of these to end up having enough aether to last me a while! It would just be nice to use it! Any way, I am QQing here, thank you for your thoughts on my item pak issue!

11. krystina

krystina Proficient

Hi to all! I want to let you know that I did the item pak from Asanka, and I can now trade Anuharts and all that crap. I can't set up a store with them in it, and I can't view a store with them because it boots me. It's good to be able to trade, but I don't think I can actually sell them. Any way... that is my QQ for today! I want to thank all of you for telling me to try that item pak because at least it gets me a little closer to where I want to be.

12. Sycth

Lovetaps!!!

I spammed you Asanka's link ages ago :p

13. krystina

krystina Proficient

Yes dear, I know that, but it didn't want to work the first ten times I did it, maybe it is user error, well I am sure it is, but anyway here I am having some luck but not full luck! Ya know I love ya Scythy!

14. Sycth

<3

/10 char