1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Insignias

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Raika, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

Dude 95% Of the Ppl that say the expresion QQ dont even know what it means. When someone says his opinion they refer to him as QQer. And thats cause they are Dogs without a brain to think for themselves.

2. bangout

bangout Proficient

Lol Q_Q much?

3. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

shut up Rhonam village kisk camper + Bug abusing by using the insignia... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

4. Crusher

Crusher Expert

I'm a gladiator...
    I can't tell if there are lot of people NOT using cuz they dont know or why they didnt buy +1 or its in CD...
    BUT,
    i just owned 4 rangers at once :D! Im getting Ap like crazy, im over 6mi so far!
    These are nice times! enjoy!
    Take it like an event!

THE INSIGNIA EVENT! it will not last forever but till there... ENJOY OR QQ. U choose!

5. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

I cant believe that most of Illusionist r saying that use insignia its okey.

So, a ranger that abuse of distance bug its also okey?
    A player that has no target bug its also okey?

U talk like a legit player but u also abuse from a bug, no matter if everybody can use that bug.

U know that insigia has been bug since 1.5, only in 1.9 where fixed for a few time. And now they back and everybody r running to get them... yay... its to ****ing fun that a gladi/templar can gank a party (6) alone right? But he doesnt deserver punish cause he doesnt abusing from a bug... right?

1 person likes this.
  6. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

sad to know that you are proud of it..

7. tebz_fitrum

tebz_fitrum Getting there

OMG....insignia is d best....but mAny players dont know abOut this...

they Report Me 2 GM that im a reDuce Damage hAcker....lolz

<Team Papa>

Brigade: Erkzz
    Sub Brigade: Perojr

Cents:

• Mstebzz
    • Amatuer
    • Babyti
    • Kablam
    • Raiso
    • Nikkijean

8. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

For now, Insignias have been left in and will stay that way until we're convinced that they shouldn't be. We all know what the intended effect is, but we also all know what PvP used to be like in 1.5, where insignias easily separated the casuals who didn't care to stock up on consumables from the hardcore pvpers who took every consumable they could find and rolled face for an hour before being taken down.

With all the zerging in the new ground pvp areas, we've decided to keep them enabled for the time being as they allow solo players to stand a chance vs. large groups and zergs at least long enough to do some damage, or simply weighs the outcome of a 1v1 in their favor if one person came prepared with consumables and insignia and the other person is just using class buffs.

And for those of you that say its bug abusing, its not. Bug abusing is defined as exploiting an unintended game mechanic/flaw, and while you may say that yes, insignias don't work as they do on retail, it has been decided by Carl himself that insignias will remain enabled for the time being so it is very intended currently, and its available to everyone that wants to use them. That isn't exploiting a bug, its playing competitively and using all the resources you can in a manner approved by the CEO of Gamez.

The choice is yours if you want to use them or not, just be sure to point and laugh at people that use them in duels :p. Oh yeah, and in most events if not all, insignias should be disallowed, be sure to poke a GM if you see them allowing insignias unless they have a good reason for it.

4 people like this.
  9. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

You heard the man... legion shop NOW!!!!

Seriously.. one thing is that CEO approved the use of insignia, and the other is that the game is not supposed to be like that... of course saying that is also stupid because this server is running in a very custom way...

For sure i ll use the damn insignia to pawn some more if that is the way "gamez" approve we should play...

10. Hashashiyyin

Hashashiyyin Proficient

insignia only for noobs

11. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

sshut up like stacked sayd it's the only chance to do some solo pvp and escape zergs and the campers atm^^so yea +1 for this!!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  12. Beastie

Beastie Banned

well if you dont want to use them thats your choice but have fun getting facerolled by all the "noobs" that do use them

13. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

this is what i m waiting for, a clearly strong statement and reason from an admin (although I hate insignias ^^). Now, everyone can use insignia without doubt. Question's answered, ty ^^

14. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

yeap all the oldies here knows how it was back in 1.5^^
    grrr i miss killing a noob group only with my ranger and don't die!!

15. Crusher

Crusher Expert

and u are ugly and a little overweight

16. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

That was different. All with anuhart, none with abg or eat...

17. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

The Thing is Announce When U want to implement this... So Others Can use it at the same time.. and NOT ONLY SOME LEGION USE IT 1st AND ENJOY THE KILLING 1st !!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NEED TO ANNOUNCE!!! BE FAIR !!!!

18. Asins

Asins Expert

Oooh man i felt like a god when i was standing in front of 4 Elyos 2 glads, 2 clerics... and even more godlike when i killed em.. that was uhh an orgasm ? :)) jjk

lol "//wc Hey guyz - Insigmas are working.. " is the same as an anounce.. ;)

19. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

gimme 1b.. ill shout for few hours want?
    and can u online 24 hours -.-"
    announce not only ingame noob shit... in forums too.. ZZZ

20. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Seems a lot of things don't get properly announced >.< I'd assumed it was already announced somewhere, but meh, at least I've confirmed it now :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.