1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

can any body help me

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by gio33, Nov 3, 2010.

1. gio33

gio33 New Member

i buy ABG spears and when i logged in after 5mins. there is no ABG spear in my inventory. i checked the history and it appears that i purchased the ABG spears what the hell is happening here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anybody help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

did you ckeck if you have vacant slots in your cube before you buy the spear? Coz if you bought it and you have a full inventory, the item will not be added.

3. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

Their have been issues lately with items suddenly disappearing. Make sure to screenshot your item history and post it in this thread and a Gamez GM will take a look at it for you.

4. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

What he mean is, he just bought an ABG spear from the site using credits but the spear he bought did not appear on his cube after he bought it. :smile:

5. TheIndoCanadian

TheIndoCanadian Proficient

Selik means his pruchase history on website i think.

6. Selik

Yes I read it. Just saying that their is still an issue with this and I am only ruling out all the possibilities for him. Like previously stated though check everything first.

Make sure your inventory isn't full and make sure the item history is correct and screenshot it.

7. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

ohhh ok....:lol:

So there is still posibility that we will loose the items we will buy through credits even if we waited at least 5 mins before re logging in and make sure we have vacant slot in our inventory?

8. Selik

Their really shouldn't be at all. If you buy from the credit shop, it should appear in your inventory within a couple of minutes. Like stated, though, their haven been weird issues as of late with items that suddenly disappear.

9. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

Yeah, those issues where fusion related problems I think. Thans for the warning tho.

10. gio33

gio33 New Member

yes i had a lot of space in my inventory. and i waited more tham 5 mins. can i retrieve the spear?

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

if not i have to wait for long voting again to purchase that ABG spear? wooo that sucks if that always hapen then welll lots of players will lose interest in gamez aion

11. ForsakenSoul

ForsakenSoul ..(๑・ω-)~♥”

wtf is this?????????????????????????? i voted the sever, but the credits in my user cp dont increase!!!!!! whats happening to my votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nonsense???????????!!! omg...........

12. kevin333

kevin333 Getting there

i need help i can't play i have error (1024)

ps: i'm in 2.0.0.5

13. Zephroine

Zephroine ~The Sleeping Giant~

Bump!!...I feel sorry for you bro!!
    It would be easier if you have had taken some screenshots...:sad:

14. Lexxstarr

Lexxstarr Getting there

I hope u get fast helped bro , i feel for yah :(

15. gio33

gio33 New Member

theres still no action on what my problem is im starting to hate this it makes me sick im waiting and voting for how many days and then this happen oooh boyyy this sucks really sucks:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

how can i make screenshots i just purchase the item with my credits and it didnt go to my inventory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. Soujirou

Soujirou Proficient

Now im getting started fear buying ABGs.

17. gio33

gio33 New Member

wtf!!!!!!!! this insanity theres no one can help me?????

no answer until now??? oh boyyy im so FFFFFng pissed..... i lose interest in playing now!!!!!!!! what if i can collect enough credits again and it still happen???? this game gonna be sooo boring at allllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! its ok if it did happen by player to player thing! But its not! its item mall to player thing!!! its like the game was stealing from player who vote long enough to purchase those items!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: is there any way that i can retrieve my FFFFFng ABG SPEAr???????????????

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

HEYYYYY anybody can answer my problem? Is there anybody to speak to on how to solve my problemmmmm?????

18. alshid

alshid Expert

I fear to play.

19. Bryne

Bryne Pactum Angelorum Forum Legend

Umm how about to relax a little or calm ur nerves? tea u want?

ok can u screenshot your purchase history and post it here or send it to me by PM?

20. Zee

Zee Banned

Nerdrage alert.
    Try to click on the Vote Reward option instead of choosin the 3 possible voting adv. on the bottom right of the screen...