1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Damage Reduction

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mystearica, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

SEE what i mean??? I agree with you 100% but the thought of a full parry sorc honetly make me sick lol this server is FF pm me if u want to know what that mean ^ ^

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

lol aion is a group pvp game sure say that all you want but tell slick the best sin on retail to go get a group and he will laugh in your face and tell your a noob im sure

2. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Retail servers have less people on them than Gamez, which is why soloing here is harder. You can't go somewhere solo without running into a zerg at some point.

3. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

lol i have never had a problem going solo and not running into a zerg but when u are in that 1vs1 fight and someone tells you go get a group so u dont die? well what's the point seriously what is the point???

4. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Sins aren't supposed to be able to beat gladiators 1v1, especially in gamez where the damage isn't retail like to begin with. But luckily for sins this server does have 10% blind stones, and sins can hit off 6-7 attacks in a second, plus a 20 second blind rune, so since the glad effectively lives longer now, don't they have more chance to blind him than before?

What this really does for 1v1 situations is gives more chance to people that wanna run away...

Either way, I don't really care, I already knew Aion PvP was bad lol. Just make it 0% redux so everyone can roll a ranged class and get there faceroll win on. :/

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Actually, 0% redux with working insignias so people that wanna pvp can be 50% reduced sounds horrible fair, lets do that.

5. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

first I know someone is going to tell me if retail is so great "go to retail" and I am i'm already saying all my goodbyes because if I have to find a group just to enjoy playing a game well I'm going to go to retail where admins aren't so afraid of pvping alone they make it so everyone has to have a group in retail ppl enjoy zerging and then they enjoy going solo or just trying to fight a couple of people at once.... and if i'm not mistaken wasn't the goal of gamez to be a retail-like server but with everything the players wanted like added exp and all that and isn't a private server supposed to be modeled out of the retail version if not I will never post on this forum again and you can say good bye to Ninja/GL cya guys this was fun but honestly **** this server and it's "balance" pfft

ps I will post my leaving thread tomorrow after I have said my final good byes to this lame ass server and the great friends/legionmates I have made here GG guys been fun....but now I'm done :(

6. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:tongue: So how much do we have to donate to get things before the damage reduction was changed =p :tongue: so we can enjoy pvp more again

:sideways:

7. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

donate more and carl will just find another way to screw this community over so he can get a quick buck

8. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:sleeping: bleh sigh who ever thought of changing the damage reduction...made pvp so boring now:sleeping: ill buy gamez a cake if yall change it back :tongue:

9. ablindman02

ablindman02 Im A Beast You A Pet Forum Legend

2fast you make me laugh lol you wont even hit 55 in retail for probably 2 months and even then you'll have no gear :) oh and by the way good luck finding an "admin" or "GM" online on a retail server rofl in my 10 months on retail i never once saw one, :p but hey good luck i guess... lol

10. ♥ LeLiah ♥

:andy: HAS A SOLID POINT! ABG=Useless due to the bonuses so not even reasonable to donate for abg anymore

11. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

We all enjoy long tactical PvP; however this game was not built on that <- you people need to understand this. Some classes are meant to kill fast or die fast, and it's part of the game.

Faceroll or not, if the game was made to be that way then don't try to be god with the mechanics or things like this come up. You end up hurting a few classes and benefiting the others.

This thread is alive because the point of it is still there.

1 person likes this.
  12. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

60% :/ + pvp def 20% ... 80% gone, how is anuhart users gonna kill anything at all aside from mobs o_o. i've let my friend hit me and he does 10 dmg 1's and 5's horrible D;.

13. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

It just got reduced to 50% ^^"

hope no one was actually taking me seriously, I was being silly for the most part :p

14. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.