1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

damage reduction put back as 40% like before

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Dragonshin, Nov 7, 2010.

1. croyn

croyn Getting there

As a ranger.... i enjoy the 50% over 40%. And you can still burst full ABG down pretty easily.

2. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Yea now you sorc got more fire power, but Rangers still don't have the fire power to laydown anyone. You sorc can do 6k we ranger only can do 2.6k with our strongest skill if crit hit.

3. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

yes you right fking glad make has damge more down we cant won glad all fking classs have low def and low damge how we will won glad alll glad on aion thay use bugg atk and bugg damge Carl opan aion and see damge glad if he did bugg and has set all cirtl 17 how he will atk wtf if this im with my full ranger abg i cant won any glad coz damge sucks

4. croyn

croyn Getting there

Maybe it's time to switch to an HP build and start using silence shot.

5. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

i did but its stay failed and sin cant won glad thay use bug def and bug atk speed blind on sin bugg ddint work all times sometimes its work

6. Inferion

Inferion Expert

There's a saying Lear2Play you're Class.....

There are Ranger's out there that could still kill other classes.

1 person likes this.
  7. croyn

croyn Getting there

Well my comments were directed to the person who is a ranger.

Not that hard to slowly knock someone down to half hp then sleep/shackle arrow and burst from 50%-0%.

8. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Yea go try glad, temp, chanter, healer and sin than you won't say that lol. They have over 10k hp. You will be chasing them around just long enough to heal and comeback at you lol.

9. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

dude you not fking glad any konw more then me on class and skills you ddint play glad before i have glad i konw how its hit go do buggg atk with set eat or anu ctrl 17 and use 2 sowrd with blind 10% go see how you owned glad have bugg atk and bugg def bugg atk speed ranger no def and now damge sucks how will won tell me ? how and templar have owned def lol

10. croyn

croyn Getting there

And i'm a ranger with close to 12k hp. Point? And i do have a glad.

11. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

all skills bugged sin has skills buged and with thats all Glad have Ud tempalr have ud so how you won if glad did all of this bugg and he did ud with tham how you will won it runn just run all time or stay on hide wtf is this

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

just carl if dont want to back damge like before just down damge glad and def templar how we will won tham lol

12. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Rangers aren't supposed to kill plate users so be quiet... <.< You can still faceroll n kill an SMs with 4 buttons... Does that mean every SM n/or Sorc should go crying about that our def was lowered? N sure Sorcs got 6k dmg but what kinda defense? Their GLASSCANNONS Rangers aren't... Or would you trade that fancy leather armor you got for Cloth n extra dmg?

Also there's a reason you Rangers got stunning shot n Snares... It's called KITING you know the thing when you run around the person n dmg them? That's kiting n apparently you're unable to do that. Oh, well bother it wouldn't surprise me if you were one of those who used Insignias for duels lol...

Also 50% is fine heck you want us to be worse then retail with 40% Pvp Dmg reduc? If so then they might aswell lower the drop rates below Retail n the xp rate below retail aswell... Heck why not even remove all stigma skills permanently while you're at it...

Anyway point being A: You can bring down anyone just use that thing inside your skull called a brain n learn to play your class... B: There will always be ppl disagreeing when they can no longer faceroll to win... C: You can't have A or B without a C lol

/end rant XD

3 people like this.
  13. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Hp build? extra 1000 hp won't save you lol. Our damage is low as it is and you want to lower your attack? Not to smart is it?

14. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

my sin has hp 13k and ranger 12k lol dude skills ranger and sin bugg and chanter chanter failed on aion lol you want chanter with has really sucks atk to won glad before chanter was suck how abouts now with low damge

15. croyn

croyn Getting there

I'm surprised to see how many people are unaware of the effects silence shot has on ALL classes.
    And btw, an extra 2-3k from an hp build is about 2-3 hits. Thats worth it. Again, might be because i'm not a full abg user.

16. elshagan

elshagan Expert

First of all I got no clue what your saying so I'll just guess here

You got a sin n can't win against Glads... Then you fail
    You got a ranger who can't kill... Learn to kite
    You think chanters are fail... Learn to adapt...
    You think chanters suck even before the patch... Learn to play Chanter...

I still dunno what you said but that's my guess n answers.

17. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

i will go now to school when i back from school i will opan my glad and i will take vidoe about how to do damge bugg and if you do it how much you hit you will all see no one can one glad if he do it now all class sucks chanter/ranger/sin/sm thay all sucks cant won glad

18. TheIndoCanadian

TheIndoCanadian Proficient

Stop QQing just becasue you cant be OP anymore doesnt mean they have to change it back this helps newbs :O Makes pvp longer to :O

19. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

dude you think im noob on chanter i can teach you how to use chanter sin ranger you go learn i just talk about noobs have anu anu ppl cant won glad if he did thats bugg lol

20. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

I rather take the damage than leather!! Leather is pice of shit armor. It's paper. We are naked sniper and snipers can kill warriors if you know what I mean.