1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

damage reduction put back as 40% like before

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Dragonshin, Nov 7, 2010.

1. croyn

croyn Getting there

As a ranger, you should smash chanters if you knew what you were doing.

2. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

It was only a matter of time before this came out. >: D

3. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

I love the Damage reduction.. please dont bring it up again... or else.. templar would not function fully as tanker.... For now i think raiding anywhere with a party.. u would need a templar... ^^

4. TheIndoCanadian

TheIndoCanadian Proficient

Templars are the most beastliest class EVER TO BE HEARD OF i wish we could wield a shield and 2 hand sword at the same time T_T

5. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

y i got the feeling that ur class is scout (ranger or sin)

coz this sucks for u coz u was OP back then and now u have to jumb a little bit more to avoied damge not like before u was standing away and with 4 to 5 skillz u can take down a glad is it hard for u to play blanced game? ^_^

6. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Knitting don't work in air go pvp some more. Entangle shot don't work and we only have 2 stun skills which other classes have shit load. Silence shot get's resisted and sleep shot get resited and shock arrow get resisted. we have only 1 evade skill. call of condor don't work and all traps don't work in air. So, what do we have? nothing just damage. Now they even take damage away so what we have? Nothing.

7. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

Actually at first, the dmg red for me was like WTF.. i am not OP anymore even though i donated for full abg, mast_abg armfusion, abg accessory, ... I WAS MAD.. I CANT Kill with 3 hit of cleave on rangers, sorcer, sins usually

But now, since i actually use my head when i solo or duo and my partner and I were usually able to destory a party, I am really please with the dmg reduction. Why? Hummm it is more fun when i have think instead of pressing 1,2,3,4,5,6, and say yahh i won. I have finally able to use my own special combos, and kit usuing a glad is hell fun when you know waht you are doing. Moreover, i dont get zerged and die instantly(which is also good).

So over-all, i think this dmg reduction is more for those players who actually have decent skills in pvp rather than mad kids spamming thier 1,2,3 keys and spazzing when they die.

Well... that my perpective. Please dont start a flame here-_-

BTw, Free Dye event for elyos starts Monday morning Canada time. See you there

Ign: Angelztohells

1 person likes this.
  8. Kisra

oh man u chose the wrong class ,, if ur a sin and u dont like hiding

9. elshagan

elshagan Expert

If your english was a bit better hell use a translator even, then you'd probably be more understandable. Also me? Go learn? Sure I still need to adapt to UD being fixed so does every Sin out there aswell. Also if you think you're so pro Glad go ahead duel a Sin named Deshwitat he duel for kinah lol...

Lol it's true rangers are supposed to be the sniping class but obviously you don't know what Sniping stance is... Not sure on the proper name but it increase your atk range but slows you down... Heck I can kite sorcs on my ranger just by switching it on n off lol.

Omfg please give mega def n dmg nerf! Please gief Temps nerf! Dun let em use anu or better... dun let em use 2h or sword n shield...

^Above is an example of how much crying is going on about the dmg reduc lol...

10. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

lol have you noticed... Gamez players are never pleased with any updates since 2.0

maybe lets roll abck 1.5 Lol

11. elshagan

elshagan Expert

I have noticed... too be fair we got a 13 year old in my Legion n he's more mature then most of the ppl crying here about dmg Reduc.

12. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

agreed 100%

13. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Rangers were never OP!! To take down a glad we had to at least use 6 - 7 skills before. After the update well more buttons, but they can 3 - 4 hit ranger now lol with all that hp and def.

14. croyn

croyn Getting there

Rangers were op with 40% damage reduction.

15. Kisra

call of duty :black ops i think its almost out so y dont u go and have fun i think its suite u more :bandit:

16. elshagan

elshagan Expert

OMFGBBQSAUCE I think that's this mysterious phenomenon known as Skilled PvP I wonder why you can't faceroll anymore... Ooh wait stupid of me you don't face roll you faceplant into the keyboard. :) Now take an hour n go through your skills n figure out how to play a Ranger without faceplanting the keyboard.

1 person likes this.
  17. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

If you kite sorc you are sorry for a ranger enough said! You don't know shit about rangers.

18. croyn

croyn Getting there

Kiting = Avoiding damage. If you're NOT trying to avoid damage as a ranger...... *facepalm*

19. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

You can only avoid 1 spell and rest is up to you to finish it off. I think I know what kite is. If you get cought by a sorc in your hide sorry I don't know what to say you suck as a ranger.

20. croyn

croyn Getting there

You can avoid two actually. Don't forget nature's resolve.