1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Greater Supplements (Eternal)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Crusher, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Mitchi

Mitchi New Member

but its too hard to click on Lisimakos at once. they are like standing together as one with other NPC that sell Supplements(the mid class supple) until such time you already clicked the right NPC, you are also dead. lol

2. Riont

Riont Proficient

No he lies all you have to do is run inside the lower fortress in Gelkmaros and buff up or sneak inside and kite the mobs till they go away once you reach the vendor. And buy Greater Supplements ( Eternal)

3. Michaelnight

Michaelnight Getting there

taha and anu is very easy to ups but abg arent tht easy

4. pogipoints

pogipoints New Member

i have a question ive been using several type of supplements from lesser to greater but from my experience i dont really see any different on them... or maybe its just me, can someone tell me was the supplements and greater working or not?

5. cobweb

cobweb Well-Known Member

i want to ask if Scopas and Distine NPC will be spawned? or permanently unavailabe?
    thank you. I really need that supplements. ^^

6. damnlyf123

damnlyf123 Proficient

i really need to ask clarification about this.. i dont understand.. which faction do you mean?.. can you elaborate? or locate which faction in map that needs to be controlled :joyful:?

7. axon1

axon1 Expert

what is the name of the NPC who sell greater supplements in gelk?

8. Ichi

Ichi Proficient

From my experience Greater Supplements do work.
    With lesser supplements I used 20pcs of 69 enchant stone and more than 30pcs of 70 enchant stone to make mastarius weapon 15.
    With Greater supplements 15 pcs of 50 - 59, 5 pcs of 68 and 2pcs of 70 entchant stone to make it 15.
    I was lucky second time but I am sure Greater Supplements works.
    Try manastone with Greater you barely see it fail.

9. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

supplements and greater supplements do work for me....
    try to use assassin to buy supplements and greater supplements...
    just destroy the door 1st then run back and then use shadow walk to pass all guards.. except the mage type can detect hide II

10. Melforce

Melforce Sneaky Lil Shit Forum Legend

Dont even need to break it,just run through it

And yes the elite mobs in there detects advanced stealth

@Riont : Why don't you tell us who gave u the info first =p

11. Teban

Teban Getting there

i have searched in aiondatabase and find out that "the NPC for the elyos that sells GREATER SUPPLEMENTS ( ETERNAL) is in Gelkmaros, and the NPC that sells GREATER SUPPLEMENTS ( ETERNAL) for asmodians is inggison they are spawning in one of the forts. just try and search it in www.aiondatabase.com

12. pogipoints

pogipoints New Member

the greater sup.. in ingnission doesnt respon i think ive been there lots of times ive even camp one of my char on where its suppose to respon but nadda... but the ones in galmakeros is working have to be elyos char preferably templar/gladiators to go there and some kisk to make sure u can buy even if you died...... but on the other note if its working i still cant see the difference i can add manastone no prob even with lesser sup i think it all comes down to luck... i do hope the GMS will confirm if the greater sup is working....

13. Richae

Richae Proficient

cant even make my MASTARIUS BOW up to +15.. i get stuck at +8 and all fails using greater Supplement.. pfft!.. annoying,. hehe.. still cant fuse until can make my bow +15 :))

14. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

buy normal suplements from the south fort in inggison ... just buff yourself (be sure u have a ress stone ..500abyss points) ... run in the boss chamber go to the left side .... die from all the aggro u got from running in the fort .... wait till mobs go away ... res yourself and buy as much as u need

15. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

i was able to buy greater supplements inside the fort in gelk since i'm an elyos. asmo need to buy theirs at inggison. an easy way to buy inside is to use an assassin. during advance hide, most of the monsters inside cant detect you. another way is to have a party and kill the monsters inside.

on my experience, enchanting an item to +15 is still quite hard even using a greater supplement. i used L65-L70 to enchant a mastarius weapon. it can only bring me up to +10. so in the end i still have to use L145 from +11 to +15.

16. pegasus

pegasus Proficient

Why i cant found any npc at loc where is they re ?

17. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

as i mentioned if you're an elyos, you have to buy it on gelk. and if you're an asmo, at inggison. the npc is located in the lower fortress.

18. pogipoints

pogipoints New Member

well in my case i manage to +15 my mastaruis armor and abg wep with only lvl60+ enchantment and greater sup. but i was able to do it aswell with using just lesser suplement with mastaruis armor not sure about abg but i think they have the same difficulty, but on the other hand there was time that i was having trouble enchanting some anuhart armor with the same method, so i think that different suplement doesnt really affect the enchanting as long as you used a suplement, it all comes down to your luck well that was just my experience.... thats why im asking if GM's will confirm that the higher suplements are working... but as you all know this is gamerz and the GM's here are all lazy =D