1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmo can fly in gelk banhammer this way plss

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dasher215, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinykiillua

tinykiillua Banned

its not sever bugs? i cant fly but i had seen an asmo flying out from the gate in gelk at obs and when i saw him he alrdy flew back inside the gate... he was too fast couldnt take ss

2. VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye Getting there

wow. I was here last night too. They even went at the top of the cave near the open way and they can attack us from above and we can't even see and attack them back. Too bad i didn't take fraps.

3. lusdocs

lusdocs Getting there

are'nt they aloud to fly on gelk?

4. tinykiillua

tinykiillua Banned

and tenhits sometimes he there too

5. alshid

alshid Expert

Probably aether fly service. Y'now, the npc that allow you to fly from one bind point to another.

6. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Lol, that location even Templar pull won't help. WTB Glidehack.

7. Candyman

Candyman Expert

There is a simple solution to this...how about one of Siels gms take a look at this area in Gelk to see whether or not you can get to this location without flying.
    Then if its proven that you cannot get here without flying then the right action should be taken ie prison for those in the ss or whatever the punishment is.

P.S Sycth is a lumiel gm and tbh the guy is doing his job.... jus that some of you run around with your eyes closed so you don't see him in action.

8. Speeeedy

Speeeedy Proficient

my eylos sin can get to asmo spawn kisk spot if an asmo comes at least 20-25m near me when im on the ground near them to ambush/dash then i just climb up, besides that idk how to get up there and idk how some ppls can fly....

9. shinsuke

shinsuke New Member

free fly to gelk??

10. LordSuffer

LordSuffer Expert

My Gladiator can Scoop up to the spawn safe zone if the enemy is nearly 10-15m on me ^_~.. And to be honest ive done it not once but everytime an enemy reaches my ""dash strike"" 10-15m range ...

TIP: for the annoyed once, an honest tip like this should be taken concern of..

Elyos Glad Climbing:

Inviting 1 of the players around me to duel me... The 1 player jumps and jumps near the cliff, and me going at the opposite direction (at the back of my duel'ed mate facing him, and the cave) about 10-15m range.. Atleast a small 5m high stone block will do the trick.. Then do dash strike... ZOOMS you Up High entering the cave... Dash Strike is knda bug... But it really happens.. Then i did Wrathful Wave...

2nd thing, when im already in the cave, i hurridly go near the cliff and let my duel mate Dashed Strike on me... There you Go... 2 of us was on the cave... Really Funny!

Its Never a Hack,
    Nor A Bug..
    BUT IT IS FOR REAL xD

hope this tip helps in the investigation.. NIGHT2x

11. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

Using flawed game mechanics (Duels with Temps/Sins) and bad collision detection (gliding against walls) to gain advantage over the enemy race in my opinion is not jailable so stop saying it is.

It is actually a smart tactic imo

While running around with veteran players, they have tought me how to get places by gliding against the wall, which will push the player up really high into the sky which then allows you more access to areas.

There is even a mountain near Heiron DP entrance that i used to climb on my Sin and hunt flying Elyos, that is not bug abusing, that is using the flawed collision detection to my advantage.
    And why on earth would i be trying to increase my post count? This is a forum and post count means nothing to me in real life, it's not like i can get into a higher pay wage by saying i have over 1000 posts on Gamez.....

Players just don't like to be told that other players know how to do something and they don't.

1 person likes this.
  12. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Heiron one is easy, in retail we used to climb to skips mobs for easy solo for ranger/assasin or getting to zapiel.

13. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

yeah it si very easy but most Elyos tried reporting us because they didn't know how to get up there, and instead of learning themselves, they just moaned and reported us on the forum saying that we MUST BE hackers or bug abusers.

But there are many places all of the place that can be gotten to by using the current game mechanics

14. wernickes

wernickes Expert

dont agree w/ ur thread elyos also abused bugs and they fly also in inggson whn im resting in kisk suddenly a sin ambush me in the top see...how fair to elyos amd asmo abused bugs...

15. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Not at Gelkmaros Elyos kisk entry though. The wall there is vertical, the place is wide open. And there is no cliff higher than that unless 2000m further of the map. And you can't maintain same glide heigth without using wall advantage.

2 Rangers on the SS. ;)

16. zakum16

zakum16 Proficient

go go go asmos Rape Gaylose

17. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

The point is... Elyos entrance points to Gelkmaros should not be reachable by Asmos and vice versa, but due to bugs in the server, there are bound to be people who exploit them to get up there.

While it IS against the rules to do such, if GMs went after everyone who abused bugs then they'd never have time to enjoy their own time. Not saying GMs are not doing their job, but even in the most secure areas, there will always be a loophole that someone will find and sometimes there's just too many abusers to do something right away.

Being a GM shouldn't be a punishment and that's how it's seemed lately ( I do take part of the blame for my walls of text in the not-too-distant past ). Alente deserves a lot of respect and appreciation for his efforts on trying to fix bugs, but there are just some things that are out of his abilities atm and you'll just have to deal with them yourselves until he finds the right fix. Besides... it's not like those entrances are good kisk spots anyways - they always end up getting camped.

18. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

can u teach me how to glide? if its realy a glide... so i will stop QQing here... look not only have a problem about this but many of us notice these ****ing asmo who abuse bug.... see they did not play fair nor they can kill an enemy w/o using a hack or bug..

19. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

It is a glide, but from a point that you'd normally never be able to reach.

20. Chichi

Chichi Getting there

this is the problem with online games.. players get so soaked-up with their "races" that instead of hating all cheaters in general (im not saying that this case is a cheat), they tend to protect their race's cheaters and flame on the other race.
    ugh seriously get a life will ya? BOTH ELYOS AND ASMOS HAVE CHEATERS/BUG EXPLOITERS. GET OVER IT.

@scyth: but sir they weren't climbing/touching the cliff at all.. it was almost like they were gliding/flying upwards real fast.. like falling upwards with their wings open..

about "bad collision detection", is it a glitch or something? i would love to learn it, if it's so legal. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.