1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alente, Economy needs you

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by FuRiouS, Nov 10, 2010.

1. UltimateGladiator

UltimateGladiator Banned

It is worth 10000000000000000000000000% more than kinah lol.

1 greater running scroll = 10m lol. 10 greater running scrolls at least 100m, 100 = 1billion and so on and so forth :p

Sadly even greater running scrolls prices are shooting up higher than one well endowed person may fire thine piss.

2. Asins

Asins Expert

haha well gues whats gonna happen next.. give a duper one scroll and hell make them so many that you will never have in your entire life...

3. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Its not the scrolls they r duping its the materials used in making them.. jus like when ppl were making dragon stuff, most if not all the mats were duped not the item itself.. i still havent managed to even loot one pc of beserkers terrifying ego to make the better looking dragon items yet it seems every tom,dick and harry has stacks of these egos and makes these items when ever they get a call for them.

4. Asins

Asins Expert

Lets crucify them?

...psst will need some help on this one!

5. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

Only thing new people can get now, Taha sometimes won't even let you loot and Anuhart is now obsolete.

6. Optimusx

Optimusx Getting there

too good i play lumiel without any duped kinah;O(guess so)

7. Bakulaw

Bakulaw Proficient

Other than Cheater , Hackers , i dont think theres any Problem in this sverer :D

8. Deadly

Deadly Proficient

kinah plz.

9. Pedo

Pedo Getting there

Try Lumiel. ^^

10. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

+100 million to this thread...

I sell credits but the offers now is just stupid. 500b+20k Scroll or yesterday this dude offer me 900b...

Seriously our ecom is becoming ****ed

11. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

[​IMG]

12. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

AHAHAHA 900bil. xD

13. Farlen

Farlen Getting there

Could do like some other MMO private server did and impliment a 1 account per IP. Donno how that would work on Aion or this emulator for it, but an idea none the less. But i just hope lumiel doesnt get to be like that.

Jaking up prices only helps new players, new players keep the server population up and raising AND give more donations. And we all know it doesnt take dirt and water to run a server without crashing when someone logs on.

14. Mudilicious

Mudilicious Getting there

need a discussion^^

15. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Oh my god. Crazy picture.

16. Volt

Volt Proficient

Wipe doesn't solve the problem.

Remember the fundamentals of economic problem: resources are scarce!

There's no such thing as over-pricing. Don't blame the vendors, anything that's priced high only reflects demand for it. Demand being willingness and capability to purchase.

Things are are highly on demand and relatively scarce:

- Any food/scroll/potion that helps in PvP.
    - Dyes.
    - Godstones & Enchantment stones.
    - Popular remodels (DDK & such)
    - Anuhart (Yes because nowadays too few people farms DP)

You can wipe now and all these issues will come back. To eliminate the problem there should be an official initiative to increase to supply of these things. Put them in vendors or even the credit shop, but price should be set at a much lower level than market level.

This will create downward pressure on the market and prices will go down.

Why did the economy get worse after 2.0? Because the update messed up some loot tables (ex. Lannok doesn't drop anymore, just saw one went for 20B) and crafting chances for Greater Output is also messed up. (hence less DDK)

All in all 2.0 is a bad update that brought nothing but a new ground pvp map. If we actually had more 2.0 items (stormwing, dragonboud and such) it'll encourage more PvE and raiding. Remember the days when you go outside DP and there's a huge crowd and the auction is supplied with abundant Anuharts and Tahabatas? Yeah. Nowadays even those are scarce... talk about support for new players.

Edit: Also read the post below me lol. He pointed out the problem, people don't do shet but only PvP on this server. Of course prices are gonna go up then, there's a supply shortage, duh? Who doesn't know that spending Kinah is easy and spending hours farming mats for crafting is boring.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    3 people like this.
  17. evaciel

evaciel New Member

I donno what you guys are talking about like seriously "ohhh scrolls are tooo expensive go make them they are cheaper", "ohhh dark dragon is tooo expensive" go make one and see that it takes alot of work to make it, like shit what do you guys even do in game ? you know there are other things to do besides pvp ? and grind kinah, also those people selling npc items for more then they are worth thats just retarded, liike 15 arrow sfor that much ? you can freaking buy arrows at npc shop for like soo much less then that, i donno how like you say the econ is messed up i say i think that people are just being lazy not going to dp, not going to collect mats not going to make stuff obviously when people consume more then they make there are gonna be high prices on everything supply demand, but once you start making stuff and the market gets saturated in those gears or scrolls prices start to drop because people are competing to sell, SO YOU WANT TO FIX THE ECON GO TO DP MAKE SCROLLS MAKE DRAGON SETS, don't shit on everyone else parade just because their not as lazy as you, btw i never needed kinah the most ive had in my whole time playing gamez aion was 600 mill. And i crafted my own dragon set and such took a long time but it was fun and it was worth it. Correct me if I am wrong this is just what I am seeing

3 people like this.
  18. FreshMilk

FreshMilk New Member

I couldn't agree more!

Nobody forces you to buy something what is too expensive!
    On a free price market always the supply and demand determine the price.

19. tryandtry

tryandtry New Member

hmmmmmm.......

i dont know what to say really......

ive just sold my anu sorc set +15 for 80b LOL!!!!

hahaha!!! and im a crafter in the game.....

i dont know what is happening really!!!

20. Don

Don Banned

LOL? YOUR brain has gone FUBAR then. o_O; It's more leveled?! How so? Guy comes to the game with 0 kinah yet.. some other guy sells credits for 1000B. It's crazy dude. +15 anuhart is like 5-7BILLION (or more) WTF? That's NOT leveled lolol. It's out of control and most of this kinah is obviously duped. The no trading of ABG didn't do ANYTHING except make Carl more money, and that's the DAMN truth. Duping has gone RABID and the Economy has obviously suffered it's wrath. End of story.

---------- Post added at 08:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Okay 80b then >_>