1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alente, Economy needs you

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by FuRiouS, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Saintanger

Saintanger Getting there

QQ

dont know how to earn kinah? go QQ before you sleep

2. Tankster

Tankster Expert

If you want to spend 20b on 20 arrows then that's your decision.

3. Melt

Melt New Member

Please read the thread before you comment brainlessly. They are discussing about skyrocketing prices, not how hard it is to earn kinah.

4. porradeira

porradeira New Member

Golden Arrows? :D

5. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

i think you mean abg arrows... +1 to thread

6. tidus_zoro2

tidus_zoro2 Proficient

LOL.. ABG arrows.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

7. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

I dont see a problem that eventually due to player longevity you manage to get a large kinah amount in store...
    The problem is that shameless people sell stuff at unreasonable prices... that is what is wrong...

kinah wipe... people will just sell stuff at higher prices cause they want to get the same amount over again...

I think a possible solution will be to make a "maximum sell price"... meaning.. regardless of the object, you can only price it within a limit... so no matter the amount of accounts the player has.. he wont be selling anything at an unreasonable price... thus making economy more accessible to new players and to everyone.

well.. I know that this require programmers and dev team... and maybe i cant be implemented... but at least is something to think about.

8. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Thats not the point of this thread. Think before you type, thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

No the problem was pre 2.0, where mass dupers injected trillions of kinah into the game, not to mention all the events that injects billions into the game.

So now post 2.0 they have taken care of the duping problem but yet figured out how to handle the kinah problem caused by the dupers pre 2.0....

9. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

I understand your point.... i really do, but i think dupers will exist always.... the solution is meet, i believe, by limiting the amount of kinah that you can ask for, and spend for..... That way large amounts of money will became capital, that you will have to expend inside limits... right now issue comes that with no limits.. normal players, not only dupers, now ask for impossible amounts than only old players can pay...

limit the amount of expendable kinah in one buy, and the maximum price you can ask for an item, in a way that its not free or cheap but accessible to everyone... and that should solve at least 60% of the problem... dupers and scammers are somewhat more difficult cause its hard to track those movements...

anyway its just my personal opinion on the subject

10. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

actually, i just noticed, that now with this GREAT inflation, kinah hack is not even NOTICEABLE

11. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

But thats the thing, past dupers are no longer able to manipulate personal shops to dupe items any longer to continue to inject kinah into the game, at least thats whats been told.

Now something needs to be done about all the kinah the dupers DID inject into the game pre 2.0 so the economy can be stabilized and new players wont have to suffer or be driven away from the server.

12. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

A kinah wipe would be the best option I guess .

13. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

Hmm. What if they just added the Magical Aether NPCs as well as other NPCs for Balic items/food/scrolls?

Only that this NPCs would be in for a while until economy sets right? I dunno how that would be played out though.

14. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

the thing that is funny about this is the ppl who this bugs the most are the newer players...older players have become the elite it isn't even about experience or skill anymore it's about how long you have played/how much u have donated and that just sucks for newer players looking to join a "FREE" private server

15. bigpie

bigpie Getting there

you don't know anything! aion is designed to be played with bots(gather bots). so that would make retail version's economy. why are aether and other items so cheap in retail server? that's bc bot. we had 'duping'instead of bot. but not now. so economy ****ed up.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

it was approved by korean who contribute to make aion. carl does nothing.

16. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

i prefer duping instead of bot xDD

17. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Wouldnt that be editing "client" files and would possibly get gamez aion shut down? :D

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Wait so you saying duping is ok? lol /facepalm

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Im one of those "elite" players, ive been playing here at gamez for over 5 months and this FUBAR economy bugs me, but yes its mostly the new players that suffer from this FUBAR economy, sadly.

18. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

I have been playing since june also yet this bothers me as well and I was commenting on the fact that MOST players I have seen who agree with me are new comers to the server, btw check out my sig ^ ^

19. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

LOL /facepalm

20. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

Uhh, what do you mean by client mod? I was asking if the devs (if any, lol) could add custom NPCs to the game, or is that not possible/illegal? o_O