1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alente, Economy needs you

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by FuRiouS, Nov 10, 2010.

1. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

well modifying client is illegal for example carl couldn't add a new quest ( that one of his devs invents ) so If an npc is not available in retail I don't think carl can make it available here

2. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

there is definite increase on economy, but the base value still same. Anuhart goes for billion now, so 2k credits multiplied. All of items are being sold now is more than they should be. so if u do not sell things in broker u be stuck behind. I say get on with the economy new base value and earn those dollar. Like for instance ms attack 5 sell for 100mil a piece instead of 1 mill before. So I would us that money to get new over price items. Since, economy is changing will be nice if rest of games goes by it. like mob drops more money than before. and merchants buying our junk for so much more to counter the economy increase. If the price increase, but our income does not it is a problem. However, broker price increase with the economy so there is way to get more money.

3. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

XD
    /10char

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Adding custom NPCs would mean they need to edit client files as we the players wont see anything the NPC sells unless our client NPC paks are edited so we can, i believe.

5. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

the problem isn't how easy it is to make money the issue is how do u expect a new player who is getting like 2m for 5 votes and sees the cheapest set going for 40b to not ragequit and/or QQ on forums

6. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

Hmm, I thought that this game was similar to Lineage 2, in a way.

I used to play L2Extreme (old old L2 private server that got shut down) and other L2 private servers that had their own custom stuff added... was only thinking about having a similar idea to this.

But if this is bad then nvm. >.o

7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

There are other Aion private servers running modded client files for custom content but YOU the player are taking a risk playing there as its only a matter of time before NCsoft lawyers shut them down :D.

8. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Because they can make like 20 million from killing lvl 20 mobs dropping items people pay money for. Hmm let see lower lvl mana stone sell than some lvl 50 mana stone. items like krome, chaotic, are farmable and can be sold for like 100 million a piece. plus nothing is worth 40 billion in broker specially not the one lower lvl uses. :annoyed:

9. cacauvidal

cacauvidal Proficient

Doing my part

Wel, I think if we all down the prieces a litle, the economy back to normal, Im a crafter, and usualy, I sell 1o scrlls for 1b(some times more), I gonna start to put it for 300k, the noobs cant get money fast, soo, they are sufering, and becouse that, the server can start to get less players, and finaly die(I realy ont want that). I dont know if it gonna help much, but, its what I can do(If I undestand correct the problem), If Im whrong, plz, just say, sry for the english.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  10. Melt

Melt New Member

That's just gonna make all the fully-geared people flocking towards your shop and buy everything; afterwards they will sell everything at their own prices.

11. bola

bola Getting there

everything was gonna be insane....!!!!

12. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Stop caring, really... its just going to fester on its own.

Best thing you can do right now is make your own consumables and try and keep things self-reliant as possible... relying on buying anything right now is just foolish...

13. jankop

jankop Expert

kinah wipe, kinah wipe, kinah wipe!!!!

14. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Up, Up and away.......... If no kinah wipe im gonna make a new goal to reach 10 trillion kinah just for the lulz ^^

15. ericband

ericband Legendary Member

wew i will try that too..

16. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Currently at 60billion but have plenty of junk to sell off to reach 1 trillion im sure :whistling:

17. Solonia

Solonia Proficient

The overall econ is screwed due to the inflation of the influence ratios. Somehow the ratios are all off. 218% for Elyos is insane and Asmos aren't doing much better.
    To the point, when the cost of vendor mats are extremely higher then there goes the cost of finished goods, gathered and looted mats on the broker.
    I just made over 400 scrolls of different types and the paper alone cost me around 5mil+.
    As we all, or at least most of us, know, prices fluxuates according to influence of race by whom owns what in the abyss and ground forts. Taking this into account, it is still outrageous to have percentages this high.
    I'm sure we would all like to see the prices and tax %'s set to a normal level according to race influence. Not only will it make it cheaper to buy the things toons need but the trickle effect will help balance the current economy to managable levels.
    Supply and demand will always play a roll. So don't QQ about a piece of gear that cost 1bill when there are only 2-3 on the broker and 20 people want it.

18. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

runnings scrolls used to be 500k :)! lovely price but NOW they're between 50-100m tyvm

gamez is becoming like the US when it comes to an economy =|

i remember a certain some one that started the inflation crisis x_X i wonder where he's at..

19. behlato

behlato Expert

i agree. they gotta do somethin

20. Korri

Korri Getting there

People who complain about scrolls or any crafted stuff prices don't understand anything.

Any trading in game (consummables, credits, gear) is zero-sum : kinah changes hands but is not "created". It actually gets reduced when you factor in the broker fee.

The only way to create kinah is :
    - vendor stuff to the NPC
    - somehow hack kinah amounts

The only way to do either is hacking or duping.

Basically, the gamez population is a bunch of cheaters, in a high enough amount that it impacts the whole game.