1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

magic Boost cap ?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by blackend, Nov 15, 2010.

1. bangout

bangout Proficient

Well this cap is most retarded thing that came with this update, which was supposed to be "FIX". A lot of stuff just becomes meaningless, manastones and my buffs don't affect me at all, enchants on my weopon doesn't affect anything at all.. basically more stuff became useless and that's not how it was supposed to be. On private server you will **** up more than fix anything by trying to look more "retail like" **** that shit, tired to hear it, it can't work on gamez, it isn't working. Sigh.. if any1 from staff can give a different opinion then I would like them to explain why we don't have our magic criticals, as it is also 'retail'. And senseless shouting " OP, OP, OP" isn't an argument.

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

too bad you can't even get jewels from DP run.. go home.

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000

This is super massive epic lame.... I thought it was lame on retail too. I want muh magic crit.

3. Farlen

Farlen Getting there

so then no cap and add crit? I can definitely see how damage for Sorc would be a lot higher, to the point of one shotting anyone. And yes its in retail, but in retail you arent given all the stigmas, you arent given a higher success rate of enchants stones and you arent given the ability to get much more AP for better gear. Theres a reason why retail makes you work for as long as you have to get certain thing.

4. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

It's either all is capped or none is. Simple as that.

5. bangout

bangout Proficient

Give me a ****ing break. stigmas are for every1, yet only we are capped, also only they took criticals away from us. I said, if you insist that cap must stay, then we need criticals, if there is no cap, I can do well even without criticals so you kiddos can keep ur panties dry when you see a sorc.

6. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Last time I checked Mana Boost is a stat? <.< So it did say in the notes, just not any specifics... Too be fair only ones suffering are Sorcs... <.<

7. bangout

bangout Proficient

in that case there should be magic critical enabled as "stat fix", cuz it is super-deper mother fcuking retail too 0.o ...

8. elshagan

elshagan Expert

<.< While at it fix mega op 2 button Sorcs?

9. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

the lowest def character in this server got crippled again by capping their damage.. how ironic isn't it..

well if you can't freaking make magic crit works why bothering putting a cap?

Dev1: Oh we can add magic cap by simply putting a script here and script there

Dev2: How bout magic crit?

Dev1: I really have no idea what you're talking about, Lets just skip it for now. What important is we got a bunch of updates.

It looks like Chuck Norris killing a bear..

10. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

not only critical but the Leap and the Magic boost buffs are useless at least they should have change it into something like increasing healing for a certain amount of time. :crying:

My sorcs is too squishy which can be killed by 2-3 hits by a ranger/melee. I know its not yet geared too well but its sucks when it cant even escape coz the leaps were disabled.

11. Pedo

Pedo Getting there

Alente just give us the crits... theres the cap now so crits will balance!

12. elshagan

elshagan Expert

I don't get it why are ppl crying about a magic boost cap on the most OfrickingP class atm... <.< Able to 1hit anything... I don't get it... You already take 0 skill to play...

Oki alright you got a cap? So? Get HP stones to live longer, Mr stones to resist more... Whatever makes for more variety then just "Omfg I'ma sorc need to do MB to become OP enough to pewpew everyone with 1 skill" :S Besides... Got an HP sorc in legion n he just don't every wanna die... >.< Grrr...

Oh, well bother people are unable to adapt n change their skills based on circumstances...

13. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

Gladis can 2-3 Hit everything too and kill a group with 3 Aoes .

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Sorcerers arent OP class and they need skill to be played. Killing someone in 1 hit isnt called pvp. You all try to prove yourselves pros that know everything about aion but you know shit. Stop QQing about sorcerers being an OP class cause When im with my sorc I can survive and when im on my gladi/ranger i kill most sorcerers in the blink of an eye. So it needs skill for sorcerers to be played

14. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Not sure when I claimed to be pro or know everything... But do you know how it feels to be on the receiving end of a Sorc n not being able to do anything? <.< It's not fun at all lol. Also alright 1hitting anything isn't PvP then they could remove that dp skill ^^ I know plenty of glads n templars who wouldn't mind that lol...

EDIT: Nvm... ^^'' Shouldn't ask how it feels to be unable to do anything since I'ma SM lol...

15. bangout

bangout Proficient

you should be banished to hell for your stupidity. This is last comment I read from you. you are arrogant and overall just plain stupid guy. I bet some1 really didn't love you in your childhood so they just grabbed you by the leggs and smashed your head against the wall. That's about it oh and I ain't even mad..

16. oopsanapple

oopsanapple New Member

People cant see we are casters! We can get a high damage? Yes, but we can lost our cast any moment with any stun or silence. To get a 5k damage we need ****ing long 4s. For exemple, glad can do this in 2s and has a huge def.

Give us our m.boost back D: or crit spells :w00t:

17. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

I see a lot of assumptions... has anyone gotten PAST 2.6k MB? I don't really see any staff commenting on this and it feels like a lot of headless chickens running amok :(. Either way it hasn't been stated whether this is a hardcap or a soft one by any staff member

18. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

atk don't have a cap in the 1st place.unlike MB that has.enjoy the cap now

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

stop the QQ for something that is meant to be that way.MB cap was 2.6k since a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.cheers for the working MB cap.campaiiiiiiiiiiiii

19. elshagan

elshagan Expert

Human stupidity isn't even close to me mate. ^^ Also arrogant? Sure stupid? Nah just don't get why ppl are complaining about something that most likely won't change on something they get for free... <.< Heck there are still sins crying about not being able to hide n buff (hallelulja) besides hell? It would just be a vacation a much needed vaction lol... Oh, well flaming critics are just what most people who just wanna flame do. ^^ So I can't blame you.

20. oopsanapple

oopsanapple New Member

I'm not QQing. .-.

I'm just saying that we are not that OP class. People can see only our damage, but what about our def and cast? Not mentioning the long cd of skills.

If magic boost cap should be fix, then crit spell shoul be too.