1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bug Reports after 17th Nov Update

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sycth, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

And with a new update comes new issues but don't worry!

See here for Update; http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=38109

Having bugs after a major update is common, especially when we don't have any means of a dedicated Test Team.

Please be patient and report all bugs into this one thread so Alente can see them.

Ensure all bug reports are detailed enough that Alente knows the exact cause of the issue and the exact result of the bug.

Thanks

Please note that the AP wipe was not intentional and Alente is sorry for this, but this is a high rate server, go get it back ^_^

Known Issues (May of been fixed/updated over night)

1. Trade Skills that were over capped before the update appear as something like 2842/0. (This was reported for Alchemy but may apply for others, will wait for confirmation.)

2. Anuhart Helm Quest is still bugged.

3. ABG Weapons/Abyss gear are still none tradable through account warehouse. (Fixed next update)

4. Taha Shield is none tradable through account warehouse. (Fixed next update)

5. Magic Resist is bugged!

6. Dark Poeta - Portal heading to Tahabata doesn't work.

7. Silentra Canyon>Gelkamaros doesn't work also.

8. Attack speed for Sins/Rangers appear to be jumpy, going from 0.6-1.6 and back. (Could be linked to buffs) (Forumla is broken, working on it) (see here http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showpost.php?p=436135&postcount=159)

9. KARNIF WORG still bugged we can use skills in transformations.

10. If a player attempts to use HP/MP/Flight pots while Stunned/Slept then the Pots will be used but with no effect, only a CD.

11. Vending is bugged. cant buy or sell in private store. (Working on it)
    12. Gold Medals cannot be stored in account warehouse.

13. Aether Vendor is now selling flux's while the flux vendor is selling rentable weapons. (Known issues) - But i will make him fix :p

14. Summer-loving inguin candy transforms the user into a pirate...YARG!! (Fixed next update)

15. //Exploit\\ Players are able to attack their own fortress to gain medals it seems. (Investigating)

16. Party Clothes cannot be stored.

17. Hairpin Ahoy quest if deleted can not be reobtained.

18. High level Wings such as Storm Wings cannot be stored in the account warehouse.

19. Altgard Abyss gate is bugged.

20. Flaming Meteor II still doesn't work or aoe properly, ignores some targets.

21. No Free Fly/Wings still shut off in midair when entering a no fly zone, no warnings.

22. Players are unable to select a different server, it will default to their main characters.

23. Healing skills such as Second Wind ,Stamina Recovery I and Improved Stamina I seem to be rather buggy still when being attacked..Either it comes up with you cant use that skill,or they jus seem not to respond like they should.

24. Players are still being placed in Prison for buying Kisks.

25. All dispel skills are bugged.

26. Ice Sheet broke again.

27. Spirit Substitution I is NOT working anymore.

28. Players 'Shouts' appear nearby although they can be in a completely different place. (This goes for who killed who also)

29. Cancelling flying while in a windstream will boost running speed until logged out. Confirmation: If you use the boost while inside the windstream then come out of it, your run speed will be at 12.0 until you jump, zone into a different area, or use an item.

30. Players cannot enter rifts although they are level 55.

31. Some players are getting constant crashing when doing Alchemy tradeskills.

32. The port between Gelk and silentera no longer works. (same for Ingg)

34. Gold medal can’t be placed on the warehouse.

35. Some players are unable to remodel ABG/Mast.

36. Upon reaching 449 in a craft, the player is unable to gain anymore points.

37. Cleric’s Holy Servant appear to be broken, It can appear to spawn, and then disappear.

38. Lower Udas Temple Spawn points appear to spawn the player infront of a large door that blocks progression.

39. Abyss Gear Vendor in the Abyss is selling nothing. (NPC name; Ozur)

40. Part of Crash Of the Dredgion campaign quest for Asmo is still bugged. Kumbanda isn't appearing and nothing happens once you're inside Cowards Cave.

41. Some players are still unable to bind to kisks.

42. SM’s Energies appear to have incorrect stats.

43. Show Brands still are not working.
    (ex http://aion.yg.com/skill/show-brand-0?id=50024)

44. Alliance is still bugged. (Known longstanding issues, but still an issue)

45. Players are unable to enter their own forts in Gelk/Ingg. (Referring to the capturable ones.

46. Hair Dye still bugged.

47. Eye of Wrath I - Don’t work, it decreases crit rate but 1. attack skill don’t crit.

48. Healings skills like (Rune swipe[http://www.aiondatabase.com/skill/947/rune-swipe-i] or Blood rune I [http://www.aiondatabase.com/skill/911/blood-rune-i] and others) don’t work.

49. Chain skills are bugged - if you evade Skill like Swift Edge you can’t use chain skills like Soul Slash V (official server). And here it’s bugged if you evade some primary skill you still can use chains.

50. Bodygaurd skill will just say 'Resisted' and no effect will occur.

51. North teleport in ingisson, Asmos after dieing are respawning there.

52. If you tranform to Deity and use a candy like "Darky Transform candy" the Deity buff disappears but HP and MP stay high.

53. Teleporter in DP is still reflecting godstone procs back on the players.

54. When you have transformed and use dispell or cure mind your effect of deity dissapears... you still are transformed and you look like it but the hp is gone... OR a SM can cancel the effect of deity.

55. //Exploit\\ Just remove Dietys ^_^

56. Malvite comes out as Voluspar Ore.

57. Duel its bugged - not finish on 1hp the duel but one kill the second and remain on duel.

58. Main Power Generator in DP its gone - .. command where not be able to find.

59. Spectral Elim Elder in DP is gone too like Main Power Generator.

60. Multiple quests are bugged; http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showpost.php?p=435542&postcount=151

61. [Asmo] The material npc keeps spawning.

62. NPC in taloc's hollow, "Dorkin" is missing.

63. Spectral Elim Elder Doesn't spawn in DP anymore.

64. Steel Rake as multiple issues (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showpost.php?p=436268&postcount=163)

65. Some players will regain huge amounts of HP when low on health while in Diety.

More to come....

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
    18 people like this.
  2. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Alchemy tradeskill if according player is able to go above 499 (Example, before patch mine was capped at 549/499) has no cap limit. My ingame alchemy is now like 2842/0

AP reset as stated completely wiped AP rather than pushing everyone back to the rank 1 limit.

3. foxn

foxn Proficient

cant trade or put taha in acc wh

4. Decrypter

Decrypter Proficient Forum Legend

I can't store my abg weapon's on the account warehouse but my abg jewelries can stored.

5. H3ro3s

H3ro3s Proficient

Anuhart helmet quest is still bugged =.=

6. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

Are you kidding me?....These are the things that got fixed? The quests and ALukinas palace and other crap?...omfg........we have major freaking problems here with stats not working MR not working ppl getting jailed for buying kisks and alente posts a thread about updating and fixing quests and alukinas palace? What the F?

Alente...man you really need to NOT post things like these...

4 people like this.
  7. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

ABG weapons confirmed - fixed next update.

My tahabta goes into the account warehouse fine except the shield, shield will be fixed next update.

8. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

It's very sweet how you can bring rage into any topic, Talent.

9. Alente

There were other bugs that weren't listed but were fixed, everything you mentioned is fixed now except MR which we're working on.

A valiant effort though.

10. foxn

foxn Proficient

thx...im only waiting for this fcked up shield fix since few days..

11. Elyios

Elyios Expert

This problem is going on for awhile now... i have several chars with various tapping & crafting titles of 1500 or more....

I did that quest twice succesfully (on lumiel) in the last 4-5 days

12. kishzandra

kishzandra Getting there

hi alente i would like to suggest that you should fix templar buff such as shield defense thingy. when i jumped it gone deactivated. i can't really identify all the bugs since i report this in behalf of my cousin. just check templar so that you'll know what happen to it.

1 person likes this.
  13. Diavol GR

Thanks a lot :pouty: My blood boils and burns. ill take that as a compliment ^_^

14. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Regarding Portals.

Dark Poeta - Portal heading to Tahabata doesn't work.

Silentra Canyon>Gelkamaros doesn't work also.

15. Alente

Read the skill description, that's supposed to happen.

2 people like this.
  16. jankop

jankop Expert

its not true. lot of things what was on list wasnt fix. For example: attack speed, karnif transformation, HP/MP/Fly pots and lot of things important for pvp. So i think you should fix things on list not things what ppl dont need or dont see. This is my advice. I hope you will fix it very soon

17. dasttan

dasttan Getting there

no cant send for wh account my wings noble / storm or black..

18. Diavol GR

Add magic resist in your list please. ITs the most important from all things in your list Sycth D:

2 people like this.
  19. wndestiny

wndestiny New Member

alente..are morheim and beluslan non free fly zone now? or will a fix be implemented for next update

20. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

can someone confirm if the attack speed issue has been fixed?This is what concerns me a lot since my character relies on attack speed..i just can't use my only character...i have an assassin and with the issue with attack speed..the race is just fckd up...thanks in advance for the reply..xD