1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unclosable thread.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Teddie, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

It was actually 177 when administerred multiple times at various hospitals, which is in the realm of statistical impossibility. But age, family support, readiness to learn, emotional state along with many other factors can skew it.

I personally don't believe it as I have to sit it out and grind my textbooks for hours on end to learn just like any Joe-Blo.

2. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

yeah i was going to say..

rade Range Percent
    Genius 144 0.13%
    Gifted 130-144 2.14%
    Above average 115-129 13.59%
    Higher average 100-114 34.13%
    Lower average 85-99 34.13%
    Below average 70-84 13.59%
    Borderline low 55-69 2.14%
    Low <55 0.13%

mines 130 +, my brothers is 148-150.. hes finishing off a Phd in cybernetics

3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Hardcore o___________o my boyfriend is just finishing his honors in nanotechnology and materials engineering and hopes to persue even more education after that.

Also having the national institute for nanotechnology sort of helps him out there too... XD!

Interestingly enough with my background in medicine and neuroscience me and him could make a devastating neuro-engineering research party hahah.

Hooking up people to machines, neuroprosthetics... I love the idea so much... new era for medicine, warfare, shopping, everything... now I am giddy :X

For Jemindra
    [​IMG]

4. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

I personally do not believe you are smarter than Stephen Hawking either.

You should get yourself a real IQ test not one off the net.

Mine psychologically is 131, logically is 128.

I play chess, think of multiple moves. I'm a Registered Respiratory Therapist, not the best but hey it's good money.

Regardless, I do not think your IQ can pop anywhere higher than 135, no offense unless you're a sevant then you must be very autistic but the fact that you can type very well towards others surely denies the fact that autism does not suit you.

Also, hospitals check brain signals to figure out IQ and like I said the readings on hospital IQ's are lower than tested IQs.

5. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

hahaha i got my honors next year :( in computing, dunno if wants to do masters, i might decide to do another degree in another subject. coz computers is boring me.

6. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

I do not believe your brother has an IQ of that high. If it is so, then he should be able to synapse his brain to learning different strategical situations. If he lives anywhere in socal, I wish to have him as an authorit figure towards my learnings.

7. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

from the looks of it you do not believe many things.. im from an intelligent family, everybody has done well for themselves, making themselves wealthy to millionaires.

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Respiratory therapist is nothing to snuff at ^^

And it wasn't done online, I actually was falsely diagnosed with having comorbid adhd and ocd because I paid zero attention in class and as such I was given a teachers aide and yadda yadda... and likewise fought against them and had that hospitalized test and pretty much tl;dr of it is people with a bachelors degrees should shut up and not give diagnosis and cause hell to other people.

I have a friend in her first year of computing :D she loves it... honors in computing actually looks pretty interesting to me... making games and stuff... recently she made some very interesting statistical calculation program and I was like ooh funky :3

I would want to skip ahead and try and make games though... but then the debugging... I will not even try and imagine how big a game is... but when trying to debugg 6-PAGES of stuff looking for the one little bracket you may have missed... omfg when I was shown that I almost QQ'd.

9. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

i've got a merit profile atm, i hand in assignments that i feel that is worth only a pass and received 90% grade on them. im a lazy worker but when i try i achieve. the statistical calculation program.. what language was it is?

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

oh my god.. snap.

10. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

I'm not bragging about being an RT, it is my backup career to pursue a better future in architectual arts. I'm only 19 and 18 more units until I receive my associates in math and industrial arts. Going for my masters. I also pay 0 attention in class due to the fact that many of my classes make me fall asleep. So if you were falsely tested which must have meant you had a reverse "brain fart" in order to achieve that level of IQ like I've said before your brain must be coordinately synpased so you should be able to read a book covering one half of the whole book and be able to tell me what happens word for word. Another thing, your IQ cannot be that high unless you're autistically challenged or a sevant without autism. Because coming from what you are saying with your build of speech it is implied that you, yourself; smarter than Steve Hawkings.

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

English... (I am so wrong.. I took a intro-level stats course for my original bacherlors degree (honors in neuroscience) and never looked back lol.

Something about alpha signs that reminded me of fishies and p-hats that my friends joked around about being penis hats and skipping 90% of the lectures can do taht to ya... :crying:

Yeah... I have a lot of interesting stories... including when I went back to that elementary school and basically shoved my acceptance letter in the principals face.

Ohh, have I never said on these forums the best revenge is success o.o? If not... then it is.

12. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

To you too, do not just throw around random IQ numbers. These numbers have significant meaning, and if your IQ is as high as you say it is, please feel free to read my microbiology book and explain everything to me. Word by word without breakdowns. Latin should be of interest in you yes?

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I already stated that I believe IQ is a generally bad measure of intelligence. A test is only as valid as it is made.

And I was falsely tested cause the school wanted to make more money off of me. .____. people with bachleors degrees are not allowed and should never make a diagnosis... eveeeerr

14. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

Exactly, I am not dis'agr'ing with you. I'm just saying

15. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

stephen hawkins is 160.. Leonardo da Vinci is apparently 220 ;)

16. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

Exactly 160 and 177 is 17 higher so what do you think? Maybe I should put a paralyzing agent in your c-spine sections and see if your iq jumps up 70

17. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

why is it that i've got the feeling that you're not happy with other people being more than or as intelligent as you. i haven't slept and its 7am here so please excuse me if i do miss a couple of letters out etc.. but i meant what language being.. what computer language not spoken.. and latin.. i learnt that in my private school.

also may i state, i'd like like you to read a book on c++ and write a program for me. and may i also state that i love biology ;)

18. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

Lmfao, there are plenty, millions of people smarter than me. I just said with an IQ as "high" as yours I don't see why you are here trading text with me. Unless you can prove me wrong, dear me please do.

Private schools, yes I do agree that they have a better education purpose, but differently enough. I attented IB school; international bacheloriot since grade 6 to 11 and I dare say that it had the toughest classes I have ever ****ing took. I stood at about a 81% average and it killed me every night with 2-3 hour homework every night regardless of my grade. I had to learn geometry in grade 7 and so on so forth. I quit IB going into 12th grade because it was going to be as tough as universties such as berkeley. And no way am I good enough for berkeley my standing GPA hardly revolves around 3.7, so I am stuck at UCR.

19. Aegis

Aegis Guest

No idea :< (honors in neuroscience Bachelors and medicine atm) computers really aren't my thing T_T

I think they used some weird thing... it wasnt CC+++ or w.e it was something simple. (No idea honestly).

20. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

why should i need to prove you wrong? what do i need to prove to you? that i have the IQ of 130. is this a problem?

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

c++ <3 i love it such an easy language to pick up. very logical :p