1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez Staff relationship with Clients

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by pinkfx, Nov 18, 2010.

?

are you satisfied with the Gamez staff and their support?

Poll closed Nov 30, 2010.
  1. yes

77 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. no

177 vote(s)
    69.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Your explanation wasn't all that great tbh x.x. A lot of GMs log in daily and follow people who're accused of abusing a hack/glitch. I'm sorry to hear you're blind about what's going on around you, but GMs such as Taelek - Angal - Nev - etc, have been following around Glitchers. GMs can't help you with everything as I said and Senior GMs are about the same, except they can hand out/sell Candy, which one of the SGMs refuse to sell them, as well as refuses to do a lot of things an SGM should do.

2. Bean

Bean Getting there

In all fairness, atm things are a bit chaotic ingame and everyone's hands are pretty much tied. With so many problems going on due to the buggs etc it isnt fair to judge them on thier response. However, it doesnt make your points invalid. There are some good GMs and some really bad ones.

Also, don't think someone isn't listening. Maybe they are...we dont realy know. Haven't you guys noticed periodically a gm or moderator will post asking for constructive criticsm. Take the time to respond and respond honestly. Know the difference between not getting your way and a genuine complaint. Try to be patient and keep the old saying in mind, 'Good things come to those who wait'.

Also, to those who come to the defense of ppl who are cheating and hacking and what have you. Remember this: Its okies for dogs and cats to sniff each others butts but it is very unsanitary to humans. Okies, i lol'd.

3. Moot

Moot I be dat Nurple Forum Legend

i made my point against you and if you're too slow to read anything that resembles a well written statement, i cant really help you anymore then that. gl riding them dicks though. i heard it gets you nowhere but we'll see.

4. Terrorized

Uhm, okay? That's irrelevant. I edited my post, because I re-read it carefully. It wasn't all that good of an explanation.
    Oh yeah, how do GMs "Reap" The most rewards? They do this on their own time, they aren't paid or anything. They get no special benefits either.. So I'm not really understanding your point.

5. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

Lmao, all these S.AM are noobs, exepct Kevster :D, Autumns was the best one though, he doesnt go around and defend his legionmates even if they was wrong. :p

6. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

I haven't banned a hacker in weeks, but then again, if i could get more ram in this laptop i'd be able to be more comfortable and get in game and help with all that jazz. Sadly my husband doesn't believe in upgrading laptops..

I'll try not to pick and close your topics unless they get out of hand ;) ...

7. Terrorized

That particular person you mentioned was the one I was talking about >>
    But I agree, Autumn did an excellent job.

8. Moot

you must be new here

as far as i've seen gamez has never really been super hella organized after some gm's left and never came back. im pretty sure if i explain it all here i'd get banned or worse.

truth is, i have a retail account, so the frustration most feel for this server, i can avoid. because i can just go play retail where everything works like its supposed to.

im here for the high rate, which seems to be the only consistent thing about gamez. but i've left before and i'll prolly do it again. i have a feeling it will be here for a while and TO ITS DEFENSE, it is the most populated private server out there. so that makes it fun even with all the **** ups and hoody doody gm's.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

its official. you're retarded. enjoy your hurpa durp.

9. Tousen

If they can't handle it why they apply? there is many people that can do better job and still without getting paid.

10. Terrorized

Lol, mkay. Tell me then, what special benefits do they get? They get no special items on their non-gm accounts or anything. Like I said, they don't get paid either. If you're too stubborn to even consider the fact that they are doing this on their own time. Yes, meaning they're taking time and stress on their hands just to help with your petty-selves, who still aren't satisfied. Who is spoiled now?

11. Moot

no offence to bella because i know out of all the gm's she tries the hardest to keep the masses happy with very limited power. but it makes me wonder that if someone who can barely run the game can make gm... doesnt that speak worlds about how they pick them?

again bella, i think you're fantastic and wish you had a better pc. but it just proves the point even further.

12. Tousen

Well so what if you havn't banned a hacker in weeks, you still get in forum and help many player's.

1 person likes this.
  13. Terrorized

Yeah, that's true :\ I'll actually agree with this one, but not everyone is as they appear to be. Someone may seem fitting for a GM, but end up corrupt.

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

That's called a mod though ><

14. Moot

i cant believe im even wasting my time explaining this to you but my coffee isnt quite finished yet and im making more so i have five minutes to hurpa durp it down for you.

no one REALLY knows how the gm's are paid or if they are at all. and while you may think these gm's get nothing from it, we have videos, posts and in game stats to prove that they do.

you really think that all the gm's walking around in special clothes and full abg really donated for them?

i've been a gm on a private server before, and let me tell you it takes next to nothing to spawn armor, mats, anything. so while you like to sit there with a cloud over your eyes, the rest of the server can plainly see that they are running around deck out to all hell.

they just never talk about it. or they refuse viewing detail.

but dont think for a second that they are doing this for free.

you really have to be a moron to believe that.

1 person likes this.
  15. Tousen

if they cant make the players happy, why they actuly apply? there is many many many players can handle tehre job without QQing about them not getting paid and playing on there own time..also you wanna a kid 15 years old get paid? for playing aion?

There is many servers that have AM's and they do there jobs right and still without getting Paid, also be sure only the orginal server pay for the staff. or a copy of the orginal server (private server), and a big server with many players and donators like Gamez, on Gamez we have Donators more then the non donators players.

carl can pay for a pro dev, to make the game better. he will not lose anything at all if the game get better and pro dev, more players will donate.

and though he can pick Mature people's as AM's not kids.

1 person likes this.
  16. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

I got my desktop but its hard to sit on front of it for hours and hours.. Not to mention my chair lost all its cushion so Im sitting on the couch alot.

Im gonna try and put aion on this laptop and see how it does with 1gig of ram lol..

17. Terrorized

So I'm a moron to actually trust and believe someone? I'm sorry you're that paranoid about a game. I actually trust people and believe what they say, I'm sorry to hear you can't do the same. Sure, they can get special clothes on their gm accounts, but I don't see what's wrong with that.. for they can't even pvp on their GM's. Also, I'm not fully done with my coffee either, so do you just want to call it a day?

18. Moot

problem is, i've seen it with my own eyes. gm's are not doing this for nothing. maybe some of the newbies are but i really dont think thats who this thread is about since they really have no power at all.

this is about the old heads, the people who have the power and do next to nothing with it.

and lol you trust people you've never met... you really are a moron. and thanks for announcing that thus proving me right all over again.

seriously, you must be choking on that schlong. its soo far in.

1 person likes this.
  19. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

in mind eyes bella is the fairest, kindest, and most respectful GM there :] she acts with reason, not for greedy.

2 people like this.
  20. Terrorized

Doesn't matter if I've never met them, I expect to believe them. It's just easier for me to trust someone instead of automatically being paranoid and stressed about them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.