1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez Staff relationship with Clients

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by pinkfx, Nov 18, 2010.

?

are you satisfied with the Gamez staff and their support?

Poll closed Nov 30, 2010.
  1. yes

77 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. no

177 vote(s)
    69.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Hm, you cant judge all of the staff members in one category. There are a lot of good staff members, however a few that may not be doing so well.

I had to vote yes, it'd be easier to have a poll for each individual staff member, however they will probably not enjoy this and it'd get very ugly :/

2. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

this on gamez staff as a whole..

we know that some members of staff are great but the rest aren't

3. Moot

Moot I be dat Nurple Forum Legend

you absolutely can judge them as a whole. we all know which gm's are worthy of our respect... but the fact that they dont do anything to change what's wrong, even if its as small as fighting for a change with the rest of the community, they are just as bad.

1 person likes this.
  4. XtremE

XtremE Proficient

70% of the community are not even satisfied.
    That should ring a bell.

5. Neighbor

Neighbor Expert

Imo the good starf make up masively for the bad. so yes. im happy. now stop with all the poll and qq threads just so you can get your 5 min of fame.

6. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

its great how they all respond in their own thread but only a few post in this one..

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

could you take your immaturity else where please.

7. Moot

Moot I be dat Nurple Forum Legend

what pink said. and also, how does it feel to stand alone.

8. Neighbor

Neighbor Expert

immaturity? haha i just dont want to come on the the f*ing forums and see people talking about the f*ing starf. it never end's if people have that much of a prob thay have two options. 1 try for GM themselfs is thay think thay know what a good GM is. or 2 F* off to a dif server. i bet 80% of you if you got GM would turn to crap too. its not easy to be a GM and this shit isnt going to make them think, oh yeah we must try harder... is going to make them think whats the point when thay still complane so...F* them.

9. Teddie

Teddie Expert

The fact is, we NEED carl, we NEED alente.

We need zodake, kevster and edixoid. They fix problems in game. And we need a FEW active mods here to keep the forums as clean as possible.

All i see the need for now is a few demotes on the inactive/unhelpful GM's on the elyos side, and a few new GM's on the asmo side.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is what i believe and i think this would help Gamez out, A LOT.

10. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

F'ing this, F'ing that.. wow.. go to school?

11. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

On this subject I'm trying to sweet talk Karissa into allowing me to help her choose some new people as well as put me in charge of demotions, in my current opinion too many people on staff get promoted just for being around for a little bit, and punishments arent taken hard enough. I don't know if shes going to cave in or not, but if she does you can expect some drastic changes with how we deal with staff and how many can get away with things they have been.

Don't immediately get your hopes up, I'm merely mentioning that change might be on the way, I'm fighting for it, even if I don't post on the forums near as much as others do, I'm not as placate as some people seem to think D:

7 people like this.
  12. Neighbor

Neighbor Expert

yes i did. what's that do to do with been pissed off ?

13. Teddie

Teddie Expert

If she gave you these powers, Gamez would be a lot better. You make wise decisions and i'm sure our staff would be the best it's ever been.

I'm with you on this Edi, and i hope things clear up soon :) I wont expect anything drastic soon, take your time and let's take it step by step.

14. One 1337 noob

One 1337 noob Getting there

My biggest concern is this. GM's not being online often enough. About 70% of the time when I'm online (and I am online frequently) there is no GM. They are almost always helpful when they are on though. Id really like to see this ratio reversed, by whatever means neccesary.

15. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

i kinda agree but i still feel that some GM's should be stripped :]

16. Teddie

Teddie Expert

You're 100% correct.

I'm on nearly 24/7 and hardly ever see any GM's online. This is a big problem which is another reason we need to be demoting and premoting.

17. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

only SeniorGM and higher have the ability to spawn items, that means that all the gold names you see are running around in whatever they voted/donated for.

I've been here for months and I still don't own any ABG items lol. You don't have to believe me, but it isn't my job to make you believe the truth: It is simply my job to put the truth out there and people will do what they will with it.

There is a chain of command, and sadly most of the things people arent satisfied with stem from asking the wrong tiers of staff. GMs have no control over game content thats something only devs can deal with. GMs have control over ingame interactions mostly--events, hackers, Q&A, and help.

18. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

I'm just going to clarify this above post not only for the AMs that just read this and now have a case of "pudding pants", but also for players that might misunderstand.

If this were to go through - its not as if I have anyone in my sights and want to kill them off and ragefire them or anything, I'm more than capable of getting rid of someone as is if I have the evidence and argument to back up all my points worthy of having someone demoted, the above scenario would only be that Kari would be trusting me to make my own decision on the matter and crack down harder than having to wait for her to login, present the information, and hope she does more than a warning for something inexcusable. It would also mean people wouldn't get away with logging in once a week.

With that being said, don't be afraid my lovely AMs xD, none of you are "marked for deletion" so to speak, you know I'm not that mean <3

19. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

check this out, i know that many people have had problems with this player.. but really.. he runs into gelk fortress and kills me and two people and the second screenshot is of him running further into the fortress. question is how did he get over the closed doors and passed the guards...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. MaliceShade

MaliceShade ChibiYohko

there needs to be more GMs that are for asmodians...i see gms mostly for Elyos and that's it...that's not cool...shouldn't be 1 sided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.