1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez Staff relationship with Clients

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by pinkfx, Nov 18, 2010.

?

are you satisfied with the Gamez staff and their support?

Poll closed Nov 30, 2010.
  1. yes

77 vote(s)
    30.3%
  2. no

177 vote(s)
    69.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

@ Daven, i couldnt care less if u guys receive things, skills, items or not behing gms. We couldnt Care less!

Al we care is a stable and good comunity with understanding between staff and players. Something that is missing.

1 person likes this.
  2. Daven

Daven Proficient Forum Legend

Read it again if you think that has any threats at all in it. You clearly misunderstood the entirety of the post if you got 'Keep quiet or I'll ban you' out of that post.

I have never ONCE said anything by any means harmful nor have I said anything to cause you to feel looked down on, yet you always jump on-top of everything I post as if I have done something wrong towards you.

That post was written as a means to explain some of the situation to players and also at the same time let them know we understand their frustrations and will try our bests to make everyone happy.

I'm sorry if you took it as hostility, and if you have an issue with me even though I have never done anything towards you that's fine too, but don't put words I didn't say into my mouth please.

Understood.

3. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

That's right. Players don't really care wat u get as reward.

We want a god damn better Admins who will respect their community!! We don't ask for much if u will consider that we are the ones who keep this server online, and yet we are treaten like trash by Admins...

Yes, I will keep saying this coz we are, the donators, who keep ur Pserver or if u prefer me to say little illegal business alive. Get this once in ur life or there won't be Gamez for too long...

4. TheIndoCanadian

TheIndoCanadian Proficient

I am shocked by your response to this O_O

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I'm not. To be frank with the few large-scale drama EXPLOSIONS that have gone on... many of the older community (and major donators) are very very very very pissed off...

Actually I think the vote (which shows that over a 10% majority... and 10% is generally a HORRIFYING value in itself) explains that in great detail...

6. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Well its true thats all althouh there is the free community of dev aion that is protected by some laws and forethat those pservers can exist.

But yes we donated a lot. And we keep donating for items, special items, and other stuff, hoping everything can be changed for a better sittuation

1 person likes this.
  7. Daven

I understand what you mean as a Donator myself. You want to be respected and I agree it's something deserved. My original post was a somewhat defensive stance towards eariler posts stating that GM's weren't doing their jobs in-game and weren't active, but I understand what you mean fully.

To put it simple, I took would like to see the relationship between players and staff strengthened, if you have ANY ideas at all to achieve this, please feel free to PM me them or as your doing discuss them. :)

8. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Why sir?

Im speaking the truth here and Im sure many people would support me in this. Despite the fact many are afraid to raise their voice and demand better server AND treatment for all the cash they have put in this Pserver called Gmaez!!!

Truth had never nice face, so deal with it and move on. Coz Im not the one who will hide and kiss ass here, sowwie but this is just not gonna happen here with me...

1 person likes this.
  9. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

i have updated my post. please read it again and be sure to understand what i'm saying.. karissa has sent me a PM stating this. if you want to see it, i'd be happy to provide and i'm not intimidated by her.

1 person likes this.
  10. Daven

I understand it now, thanks for clarifying. As I said in my first post, if anyone has issues that's what I am here for and I am trying to show the community that there is staff who's active and really willing to help. I guess that was my general idea.

11. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

we know full well that there are members of that staff that are very helpful indeed. but there are those that doesn't deserve to be a member of Gamez staff.

i have been given infractions for the most tedious reasons.

and such a large response from the community should have already hinted a couple of the main factors within Gamez that's need to be addressed.

12. Nitemare

Nitemare New Member

You're from the UK !!! =D

13. Warrriorzzz

Warrriorzzz AuditionDanceBattle4ever Forum Legend

hell no..... we need PRO AM's not 15 year old children who would attends school wholeday and forget their duties... BALLZ to whoever got hit lmao

14. Melforce

Melforce Sneaky Lil Shit Forum Legend

:O Thats kinda obvious uhh =pp

UHH I mean i have no clue who are you talking abt ._."

15. pinkfx

pinkfx Expert

yay! im from UK :] south east in surrey :p u?

16. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

If you want to consider yourself a client, get a retail account. Gamez staff are not paid, their job is voluntary, they are not obligated to serve you with a smile. They are not obligated to deal with your problems as quickly as possible, they are not expected to mother you and kiss your ass. If you have a legit issue and it has gone ignored forward it to other staff members and/or admins.

At best you are a donor, and you were "thanked" for your "donation" with credits. If you are unsatisfied with how the administration handles things, find another hobby. If you donated money to this server, and have come to realize that being a donor does not make you a Gamez shareholder, lol you. Should have thought of that before you donated.

1 person likes this.
  17. BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond Proficient Forum Legend

Where the Angels fall and the Nephilims are rising
    About GM*S ,Bryne FTW!

18. gothicprincess

gothicprincess Proficient

sir/madam they also have their own life... like school work or mingle with other people or at least watch tv.... its called life ucant stay here forever unlike u idk if u have life ur just sticking in pc or something...peace

19. smoking95

smoking95 Banned

make a poll of me being killed i justified becaus of macro

20. Melforce

Melforce Sneaky Lil Shit Forum Legend

Looool stop bringing that up =pp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.