1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Feedback] So players, help us out.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by JazzCard, May 29, 2010.

1. JazzCard

JazzCard Retired Head Game Master

Abyss armor can also be obtained through the currency of mufflers. You can trade them for various items. I'm looking into this method right now actually. :smile:

2. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

Maybe jazzlyn, carl enable trade in game of muffler =) will be nice people selling mufflers too insteed of carl buying them

3. Darksis

Darksis Getting there

Honestly there is a certain event that I would like to see come to this server.

I used to play WoW and other Aion private servers along with some Retail of both and an event that I truly loved was one thats a lot like the 50 v 50's and 100 v 100's you guys have held. Instead of it just pitting the two groups against each other, the gms would pick a random player from each side and buff them with everything they had, then the two sides would protect the player that was buffed (hence temporary leader) and once a certain factions leader died, the other faction won. :O

Sorry for not remembering the name but I've only seen that event 1 time and it was awesome.

4. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

More group events.
    6vs6, 12vs12, legion vs legion, 2vs2 and so on :p
    damn those events are ftw

5. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

Honestly, after reading the Opening Post, I didn't even try to read the rest of the thread because I got too excited. So if this has been brought up, sorry. I think CERTAIN GMs really need to work on their attitude. While a few can really be helpful such as Jazz or Hitkill or Zodake, others like Chlora and Albull are obnoxious and rude. They threaten players with bans (Chlora threatened me a week ago because I wanted to make everyone aware of the AP bug), they close threads prematurely, and are less than helpful. It took me an hour just to get Albull's attention, and then I was forced to undergo random teleportations. GMs like Chlora love abusing their powers. During our raid today to Primus, he goes ahead and broadcasts to the asmos that we are attacking. While this is not against the rules, it seems unfair that we do not have a channel shout at all. He also went godmode during the raid to trash talk us. I feel that you need to appoint a few FORUM MODERATORS who understand how to mod a forum since I am tired of seeing threads closed right and left. Never before have I seen such a horrible forum in which over 70% of the threads are closed for no reason. You can edit posts. /Rant (Sorry for the text block I just needed to say all of that).

As for ideas for events and stuff, I will come back in a calmer demeanor for that.

EDIT: Some cosntructive ideas: Fix the stigma system (PM carl that this should be looked into).
    Get the sanctum arena working
    Legion tournaments
    GM duels
    Hide and seek
    A server wide lottery (this can wait, I want to see how it works just in legion).
    NPC events (Bosses that drop good stuff, pt with most damage gets drops)
    Raid events
    More will come but as you can see you guys are not exactly being creative in your events
    Second EDIT: Mass PVP in core (tele elyos to one side, asmos to other, and do a r vs r purely in air)
    More of those Diety protect and kill events
    Holiday themed events (prob not possible, but who knows)
    New prizes (like necsium helm, slain archon, skins, etc.)
    I will keep them coming when I think of them

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  6. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

I personally haven't ever considered Albull or Chlora as either unhelpful or power abusive. Imo they're some of the best GMs, although I really don't want to go into the whole discussion of opinions over which GM is the best and all as I think they all do a great job (maybe 1 or 2 that I don't exactly like but I won't name who they are or why)
    Threads could do a bit better without being locked as often, though.

Also forum moderators don't really have access to the Aion (or MU for that matter) to close or edit threads atm, and aside from that I haven't seen many of the forum mods really being too obnoxious with closing threads or deleting posts, aside from a small talk I had with one to see if we could change some things.

As far as the suggestions go, those do seem like they would be fairly nice.

7. ZombiePwn

ZombiePwn Proficient

Everyone that keeps telling the GM's to fix bugs and add things that aren't currently working, read the first post and remember that they don't develop the server. The Gm's I'm sure know of the many bugs and quests and other things that don't currently work, but they them self can't do it. Server data comes from Aion-Unique, people that dedicate them self to coding information for Aion servers and improving the function of many different things. Coding takes time and nothing will be perfect for a quite a long time.

All we can really ask of them is an improve in the lag spike issues that occur sometimes and events, and maybe their attitude towards some things. Other than that I'd say the GM's are doing the best they can for a server that is so heavily populated.

I'd rather have a few GM's that are trying to do their job the best they can rather than adding tons of GM's that could end up abusing their powers server wide and corrupting the server. Too many GM's is just hard to manage.

8. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

I would like to know how i BC'ed anything about any attack when i have been at work since the AM and now just got home?

I have never threatened anyone with a ban that wasn't doing something wrong.

and saying stuff like this

things that never happened....

i think you should be more careful

9. Sheytane

I completly agree with you, Zodake and Jazz are hosting some really friendly events, but when it comes up to Albully or Chlora they just threat the members as they were a bunch of prisoners..
    Before Chlora beame a GM, he was a really nice person.. now he's just abusing his powers and is completly useless.

10. Korona

Korona Proficient

I think a heavier emphasis on cracking down on hackers and exploiters is needed. I remember one time someone was abusing a bug, the Greatsword/Shield one for Templars, and I told the GM who was like 10 feet away from me "LOOK, HE'S CLEARLY EXPLOITING, DO SOMETHING" and he just tells me "Oh that's a bug that Carl will fix" and does nothing more. Doesn't even bother to tell the guy to stop.

11. stiffman2

stiffman2 Proficient

only thing i can think of now is.. when i was litteraly the first person to whisper on the event.. i didntt get ported.. but my freind did and 30 secodns after i msged the gm i told him to whisper.. he got in and i didnt, i msged the gm a couple of times and eventually he teled me in the middle of an elyos fight when i still cant even see whats what.. and i died.
    happened a few times to me.

12. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

See I quoted it so now He can't fucking take it back. Its there. Too bad for you we were frapping it, and more than 3 of my legionaries have logs of hitting you in god mode. Once we get this lagg sorted out, we can have a nice showcase. Obviously, you won't even admit it. This just makes it worse. And how does "You should be more careful" not sound like a threat?

13. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

i never threaten anyone for any reason..i enforce rules that get broken and thats all
    and i dont abuse my powers ... that just nonsense

Please keep on topic

14. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

You just threatened me because I was attacking your abuse of powers. The topic IS feedback on GMs and I am giving my feedback on you and albull. Don't say its nonsense and I am making all this stuff up because I simply am not. Why do you at least TRY to justify your actions.

15. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

When people attack me i say in chat to stop
    thats simple cause usually if im around hostiles im checking something in abyss or elios side and if it gets to be to much
    i hide

please post that vid of me abusing my powers

i guarantee it dosent exist

and the opposite faction hitting a gm in god mode is nothing new gms are always are in god mode...

and i never talk smack for any reason????

Please get that vid posted asap

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  16. Omniel

Omniel New Member

I would just like the know if you can have a schedule for events. Such as which day of the week and what time. Also, adding new events wouldn't be that bad either. Such as bosses being spawned in towns and such.

17. Sheytane

Could you please give a better answer instead of just ignoring it all?

On topic;
    Maybe stop the announcement spam when it comes to events, it's REALLY annoying for the players who's not in the event.

18. ArchangelX

ArchangelX Getting there

Question: I killed the Guardian Diety a couple times and there weren't any drops? Why not? I think there should be. It takes crazy long to kill and it alerts every asmo around? Any answers or suggestions?

19. JazzCard

JazzCard Retired Head Game Master

We can't help it, the player who ARE in the event don't look at their chat ^.^

20. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

You feel like annnouncing event rules and stuff to both factions is spam??

cause i would use /shout but both factions cant usually see it over all the chat spam that goes on so that would be difficult

A possible soultion could be a command that announce
    just to the map???