1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Feedback] So players, help us out.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by JazzCard, May 29, 2010.

1. Skylite

Skylite Proficient

Lvl 30 only PvP Fights!!!
    twinks vs Twinks!

2. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

humm i can see that being something intresting..

like a low level 20v20 or something to help new players

3. paulpol15

paulpol15 New Member

honestly this server is great but my friends and I planning to change server bcoz of high ping. we use latency fix already but it didn't help us to solve our problem. we notice that in this server ping is very im4tant to dominate in pvp. And we think that if we change our server we can solve our problem.

4. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

where are you from?

5. t2the0x

t2the0x Proficient

This server has a very active community; but the events are very limited- I've seen a lot of posts of people complaining they don't get in them.

I just seem to miss them.

Maybe a team of staff designated specifically to do events?

An event team, I know many people tried out for mods and such- and there are many fervent posters on the forums that seem to know what they are doing. I'm sure a trusted group could handle it.

I have no other suggestions.
    I just think working on updating to 1.9, and fixing the existing bugs is enough.

6. paulpol15

paulpol15 New Member

im from Philippines. .

7. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

this could be the cause for high ping since the server is in the usa.

8. paulpol15

paulpol15 New Member

ahhh i understand . . tnx chlora ^^

9. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

can't you make the rvr event to be automatic?like in some Lineage2 servers.example L2 Pride, 3 times tvt a day and its auto.
    actually in L2 most of the events are auto.after close of registration,teleporting,start of the event,end of event,and the prise of event.can't you make it work like that?

and if you are to give silver medals as prise,please raise them a bit.i mean just 1,and if you win?thats not enough of prise for me to participate.

and one event suggestion: how about a CTF Event?

10. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

aN AUTO EVENT!!! that sounds amazing sorta like dredge but just a mass pvp

Like an announcment pops and saying its time and you type //join event to go unlimited numbers no teleporting players XD no prizes to give out just an ap feast

1 person likes this.
  11. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

So you can just pop godmode during a huge raid (it was a legion event). And when you "left" the number of asmos doubled, making me think you sent an Asmo side broadcast to defend abyss. By using god mode during our raid, you made many members target you and die. If you are going to be in middle of a huge battle, you should not be able to do this. You should be able to die, lose your AP, then go into hide.

12. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

Ok so you blame the asmo number increase on me logging in going in god mode (like i do right when i log in via macro)
    and leaving where lots of pvp was happening..... and you dont blame the asmo number increasing on the amount of people you were killing QQing in belus??? for support in the abyss thats very strange and why would i let you kill me i just left and i saw no one die and its not my fault that people see AionMasters guild and decide to attack ...

13. Misael

Misael Getting there

I highly suggest to fix all the class bugs and fix Gladi's OP, otherwise this server will become shit like every MU online server which are 99.98% BK and the rest other classes because of it's OP.

14. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

glads arnt OP
    free fly makes other classes dominate because the game was not ment to be free flight you just have to make sure you find a way to deal with ud or if you see it run till it goes away

15. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

This means FIX STIGMAS. And chlora we do these raids quite a bit. The numbers do jump a bit, but not from the 40 people to over 100 of them. To me that just smells of a broadcast. And you yourself went into godmode because you were dying. And you spoke to us, clearly signifying that you just were not trying to get away like you say you were.

16. Xridnasa

Xridnasa Getting there

I don't think there is really anything that the GMs can really do better considering that you're NOT developers (for some reason, players on this server don't understand that).

Your events are fun (though some more variety would be nice), you tend to reply to questions in a timely manner, and you make yourselves available.

You're kind and patient, which I find impossible on this server.

If I had to make one suggestion, since we don't have a "GM Ticket" thingy implemented, you should find a way (forums or front page) to display what GMs are in-game at the time.

I understand that you can't really fix anything as you're not developers, but I'm sure if someone is nice enough, you can relay a message to Carl every now and then. (AHEM, character re-customization NPCs! That's one feature I LOVED in retail)

Just my two cents!

Good work you guys/gals

Edit:

I would also like to see free-fly go bye-bye! It makes PvP unbalanced between classes QQ. SOO, if that message could be relayed, that'd be cool too!!

Ohhh, and I don't know if this has been put anywhere, but if you guys ever get info from Carl on what is being worked on with the server for future updates, that'd be cool. Ninja-updates kinda bug me... it's always nice to know a bit in advance what kind of updates are occurring so that the players can give some input and stuff.. <3

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  17. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

Fix dredgion ( WITHOUT FREE FLY IN IT ==') and you'll need 50% less events.

1 person likes this.
  18. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

Im glad you think that but i guarantee i did not cause if i did it would have been on the forums in 2 seconds that i did

so GG please dont accuse staff of things End of discussion.

have a great day

19. Misael

Misael Getting there

When our developers touched the server files, everything got bugged.
    And gladiators are OP even if you don't want to recognize it.

20. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Agreed, put a reward like 5 silver medals win/2 medals lose and have the event run all day long (avalibility to apply entry) and no cooldown and that place will be rocking like a madhouse.

My favorite pvp experiances were rifting in morheim in beta and dredgion... dredgion kicks ass.