1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezAion before and now

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Coolangot, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Coolangot

Coolangot New Member

I wanna know wat other ppl think about Gamezaion right now, Do u think the server got better or did it get shittier? Do u like the old Gamezaion better or the current one? Imo it seems the server lost quite alot of players. Heiron used to have lotsa ppl dueling and vending back in the days..., But now its nothin but a deserted town... mmk... how bout sanctum..? theres a few ppl yeah... but thats pretty much it. Gelkamoros...? yeah theres a good amount of ppl pvping there but its no where near the server's old population count.

The changes they made to the server didnt seem to help at all... Say for example the enchant rates... im sure the majority of gamezaion players noticed the rediculous success enchant rate. Compare the current enchantment rates to the old enchantment rates and youll notice a huge difference. Sure u can say they lowered it so that not everyone will be runnin around with full +15 gear, but this is a high rate server not low rate. If we want stuff like that we'd just play crystal aion and not gamezaion. Think bout it... theres a reason y ppl chose gamez instead of crystal aion.

Another issue is the ABG items not being tradable. Alot of ppl didnt like this as well. If the GMs would just take the time and hear out wat the players want then this might just bring back the old players who still check the forums every now and then even tho they no longer play. Seriously this is one of the best private servers out there, it just needs the old features back, the features that attracted tons of ppl to play in this server.

2. TheIndoCanadian

TheIndoCanadian Proficient

shiettier for sure o-o

3. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Sorry but this looks like a QQ thread about abg been not tradeable and enchantment rate.

4. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Always problems huh? I like the way it is now. Except random warps..

5. korg

korg Proficient

BUMP for this ^^ wishing alente will agree and hoping he will

6. Coolangot

Coolangot New Member

sounds like a reply comming from a "suck up"

7. Duchess

Duchess New Member

i gotta admit it..it's getting worse than before, i really miss the old days the server was more active fun and definitely more stable with less lags and crashes. As u said the enchantment rates suck and the drop rates are lowered and a lot of new players are suffering while the older players are just kicking their b**** everywhere farming AP on newbies [OPPOSITE RACES CAMPING AT SPAWN POINTS], plus no free fly like the what's written on server info page (should be updated) so we can't kill tahabata boss in DP. Let's not forget items lost and donation problems which are really frustrating.

All in all, i'm grateful that i'm playing aion for free, but i really wish the old days would come back.

8. ssshhhh

ssshhhh Proficient

This isn't a HighRate server at all. >.< Enchanting sucks. And as far as i know, lots of Players already Quit in this server..

9. Ekzh

A coment from a QQ that just want abg be tradeable again and enchant rates higher.

If u want to talk about how gamez used to be talk about 1.5 not 1.9...

10. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Obviously it's getting worse.

2 GM's recently resigned.. There's a lot of problems going on, hope we get some new staff soon.

11. TheIndoCanadian

TheIndoCanadian Proficient

The people with high post counts you see in this forum are veteren gamez players who quit long ago

Most of them

12. empty

empty Banned

shitterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    the funny thing is most of the GMS ran to Lumiel sever , they cant handle siel LOL even the new one

13. Coolangot

Coolangot New Member

ever realize that 1.9 is still the "past" of gamezaion and part of its history. the topic we're talkin bout in this thread is gamezaion's "past" and its "current" state? seriously before u post somethin make sure u read the topic first instead of making urself look like a moron.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010
  14. Ekzh

Am a morron and u r a qq

15. juanCreepo

juanCreepo New Member

Hey,

Did you know that 1.9 doesn't exist? It was really a half-assed pre-patched 2.0 to keep the US/EU Aion Servers from closing. 1.9.0.0 was nothing more than a test to ensure proper database merger from 1.5 to 2.0, 70% of the added content was 2.0 stuff that was just disabled.

Remember that Aion was created as a pay-per-hour game in Korea. Because of the pph design this game will have money/time sinks till the end of days.

This Game was released almost 2 years ago in Korea, and a little over a year ago in the US. Problems from launch still exist. Do not blame GamezAion, for faults that NCsoft never fixed.

That being said, these servers are still pretty ****ed... not just game mechanics, skills and what not, But the players. When it comes down to it these servers are up and running, success for Step 1: place to play. As for step 2, the players... it needs a bit of work.

One of the best things NCsoft did was regional separation: You speak this language, you play here; that language play over there. While this may seem harsh, it is needed. when 80% of your players can't communicate with each other, what the **** did you think would happen?

I forgot where I was going with this... but one day I will remember, but probably won't give enough of a **** to continue.

One thing I can say is that the quickest response I received from a GM/AM from NCwest was 2 days, Gamezaion was about 12 mins. I for one will play here until server is closed or I get banned for talking shat.

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

way more shitty. ****ing loved it when I got here now I honestly am scared to even come onto the forums cause I know:

-Alente really dislikes me *still curious why
    -Carlissa dislikes me
    -Many various moderators dislike me
    -Communism
    -Massive SMASH of bugs into our faces last update
    -Albull, Angal, Edixoid and many other people I like left

-Oh and DTK is no longer here... so...

SHITTIER.

Still I'm fine with it and I'ma stick around, and there hasn't been a drama bomb for a while... though I suspect massive dramabomb to drop again in the near future.

17. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

wasnt there one today? and :D 37 more days to go!

18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

It wasn't big enough :S it didn't even exist compared to the major drama bombs I'm speaking off... XD

19. Coolangot

Coolangot New Member

yep ur a moron and we know that. And its good that u do too.

20. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

I love you, you should stay on end less, or make a app for mod :)