1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alente has left the building

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexia

vexia m e h

wtf.. mega2 siggy

2. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

3. saintzzz

saintzzz Proficient

we gonna missed you alente

4. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

i've been here long enough since 1.5 when aion was still great, its ok if i wont have the chance to stay longer :lol::lol::lol:

5. Baked

Baked Getting there

Omg who typed that? ;o

6. Nightowl67

Nightowl67 New Member

Well, it was a failed attempt to those of us who know about he,lolz

1 person likes this.
  7. omkulit

omkulit Well-Known Member

alente before you go restart the server the server is f@cking lagggggggggggg...........

8. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

He did on his GM account, Sanctus.

1 person likes this.
  9. Baked

Baked Getting there

Ohh i see.

10. Vee

Vee Proficient

Alente is leavings?

I can relate to that milk gland thing. for a while i though i got kicked from gm cause i noticed carl was sweet on me, and now he isnt. and i noticed that after i got kicked. this girl shows up. CONSPIRACY!

I have evidence to support this: We would flirt. but i wouldnt flirt as much with carl cause at the time i was developing a thing for Albul. but carl got his flirts, just more G rated. ( the kind where you dont get to...you know)

then we got on msn, he learned my age and saw that i could be a bit of a perv. ( what woman isnt?)

it think it was a bit much for him. but we continued to talk for some time. Then this Kari shows up, and suddenly carl doesnt talk to me as much, and when he does it's brief. it was no secret to the old GM staff, including CLOUD, that Carl had a thing for me.

and yet i really don't see any of the old staff around. I am probably the only one that stays around and plays. ( im not that active anymore, i got FFXIV. so yeah.)

But dispite all this, i had to work for my items, work work work. and play some ( ofcourse!) i was a gm for how long?

this kari girl comes along and does some major goofing, and shes still on the team. i got removed for killing a player. ( who is also a friend of mine) she went from gm, to gm+mod to Admin + co Owner faster then i could take a breath.

now i hear KAri and Carl are daiting? ohgod what is this? i dont even..

I'm not jelious. I am just amused. Its nice to see what dating the owner of a private server can do to your head.

I will miss you al~ wisper me for my msn! :D

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  11. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

Quoted for epic freaking justice.

[​IMG]

The big secret is out of the bag. I am (or was) Sanctus (or was it the other way around?)

12. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

Well.... I hadn't been able to get on for a few days, and then I get back to see this and I still haven't even launched my client.... Never happening now.

I appreciate all the work you've put into the server, to say the least. You deserve a lot more than this, especially from people who can't even keep their servers stable and had to depend on you. I guess it's back to playin whatever I can find ( other than this ) until TERA is out. Not lookin forward to a server with no bug fixes and whatnot.

In most cases I'd be saying not to let the door hit you on the way out but this time, I'll be keepin it open for you :sleeping: as I'll be leavin first! Gamez was a good server, but that's just it... it WAS.

1 person likes this.
  13. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

2.1 source files uploaded to gamez developer server, I suppose it will be updated in a couple days depending on when Carl wants to do it.

My final gift to gamez ;p

Going to bed now.

6 people like this.
  14. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

Hmmm....

DIBS ON HIS CHARACTERZ :X

15. Nightowl67

Nightowl67 New Member

I'll duel ya for it:p

16. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

Omfg.. thats facking awesome, edi,angal,sanctus,alente.. left the staff! weee..now we can have atleast peace..i hope trustfire leave too.

17. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Yes donate lets just get rid of the staff that actually do ANYTHING on this server.

Idiot.

1 person likes this.
  18. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

Lmao, your the id¤¤¤..they know how good they are and how bad they are..alente has more bad side then good side..and for angal,edi,sanctus = bad x bad.

19. blinky

blinky Proficient

My gosh. This forum drama sounds so much like another forum owner I know. Complete utter failure, as I watched his business go from many thousands of dollars per month, to nothing.

Let's see what I seem to believe is common among both:

- Owner is rarely online
    - Owner rarely does anything other than collect money
    - Staff doesn't respect owner
    - Staff is just a shell of a position without real powers to fix things
    - Conflict of interest with the opposite sex resulted in mass exodus of staff and members.
    - Complete disconnect with the community, and loss of respect by the community, as the owner himself rarely logs in. (Last he mentioned, he had over 700 PM's because he was BUSY, ya know, logging in once every other week or two).

Seriously, this is so remarkably close it's scary. My only regret is that in the last three or so weeks here, I didn't do MY research before I donated to this sad experiment. Fool me once I suppose. It's really sad, unfair, and unethical to the gamers who exchange money to better their gaming experience, to come and find out that the servers' online status could be in jeopardy, as we come to find out with this post.

However, I will consider this another learning experience, and my mistake. Private servers can be fun, but I don't trust the integrity of any one of you any longer.

I'm sorry to see you go Alente. Clearly we can see who the ones are who sincerely have an interest in helping others, and those that are just along for the ride. But at the end of the day, all the good intentions won't help if you have a corrupt upper staff, and owner. I've experienced that world before, and I have no desire to go back to it again. I'm of the mind set to let it rot, like it deserves.

1 person likes this.
  20. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

Don't worry, you're all be cradled in the more than capable bussom of Scyth and Bellalicious. You all have nothing to fear.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.