1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alente has left the building

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Nov 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Its sad for the comunitty, but ty for all the effort u provided for this community, and wish u good luck in your dreams and personal achievments.

2. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I'm puzzled as to what reminded you of that? :lol:

3. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

well a lot of staffs left the building so they will be needing some crew will this be another camapaign for Raybunny for Aion Masters? xD
    :wink:

4. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. maneta

We will see about that.... First i need the items i payed for.

After that we will see. Work and my own family is more important.

6. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

First of all, Alente, none of this was ever your fault, and it wont ever be. Because of this havoc and calamity, im assuming many gamez aion players are most likely to quit. I was once a fan of Karissa, i thought she was someone to look up to, up until now, ive realised what she really is, and im ashamed of it. Im sure other people are as well.

Alente, you really need to realise, that a great big number of people, care for you, love you (not sexually XD or maybe) and are willing, to quit, just for you.

@All the people who are anti-karissas; I understand that you people are feeling great hatred for Karissa, but you guys need to understand why karissa did it. Though i (and probably some other people) are feeling regret and rage right now,there are some things that just have to be. yes, the news is devastating and heartbreaking, but you need to accept the fact.

Gamez Aion's population is most likely to drop. Day by day, the rage and spam from anti-karissas is periodical and it doesnt seem to stop. So Karissa has her own reasons, but the sad news is, they're not logical let alone reasonable.

Karissa, you really need to stop this nonsense. You say Alente is being dramatical and shyt, when its actually you who's making all this shyt up. Because of what you did, you have gained more haters then fans. Whats with the 'me and carl,' and 'carl and i' ? Nobody gives a fking dam, about whats going on between you and carl. You really need to think this over and use your goddam brain because the more you're causing drama, the more haters you get = the more people are gonna fk this server (and possible you) up, and 'you and carl' dont want that now do you guys? Just stfu and fix the server. In case you havent noticed, its ALENTE that has been actually listening to our issues and actually dealing with them. He posts Updates and restarts the goddam server, when its necessary. he even restarted the server because gameplayers couldnt log in. yeah, thats what i call considerate. You on the other hand, havent even glanced at us. You know how heartbreaking that is? yeah very. What do you do to help improve gamez aion? I cant seem to find an answer. yet you compare yourself to Alente. Wow, big difference girl, try looking in the mirror, and go look for the flaws and ugly spots part of you. You bully someone off, and a whole group of people are either raging at you or they just quit. You dont know how much damage youre doing to the community. I really cannot believe youre doing this. You werent like this, the first day you joined :( You were a much cheery person. Now, im sorry, but you're being the most hated, the most fked up, the most immature bratty-bish in aion. You should leave, instead of Alente. Nobody likes you anymore. face the goddam facts and just stfu and go away, instead of causing drama that has got everybody flaming. And dont even think about closing this thread, cause we will open up even more complaints and protests till we win ;)

Alente, thanks a ton for helping and guiding us through our gameplay. It has been very much appreciated. You should really open up a new server where everything is perfect. Everyone will join because of the good deeds you have done :) When you do, post us the name of the server or inform an aionplayer on msn (or whatever), and get them to tell us cause we'd really like to play with you instead of some inconsiderate and stupid people. Anyways, thanks alente, and enjoy the sun and cool breeze outside ^^

Cheerios <3

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  7. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

i see.. goodluck then. ^^
    :joyful:

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

oh noes.. will you just highlight those which are important?
    :sideways:

1 person likes this.
  8. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

Seriously..

If you type Karissa in Google Search you will break the internet.

9. regiix3

LOL, ;P everything is important <3

10. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

i play mmo about 7 years.and i have never seen someone causing so many GMs/Devs etc etc too leave.i'm happy she resigned or whatever
    *hopes she won't come back*

11. regiix3

there we go :) But i suggest you reading the whole thing, it might take a bit longer but it'll make a bit more sense :L

12. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

i play mmo about 7 years.and i have never seen someone causing so many GMs/Devs etc etc too leave.i'm happy she resigned or whatever
    *hopes she won't come back*

thank god you resigned.don't deceive yourself.Alente was better in community than you.sucks for you but its the truth,and the truth some times hurts

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  13. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

No one will qq. they'll just LEAVE :surprised:

14. Candyman

Candyman Expert

So Alente how long you going for this time round till you make a return :tongue:

Slightly off topic here but it saves on making a new thread :tongue:

Staff:

Can staff stop acting like kids for once and start acting more like adults.:smile::tongue:
    If you guys have probs with each other then keep it behind closed doors dont plaster it all over the forums..

Some advice also: if things are starting to heat up like whats happening now and previously too this then you really need to take some time out/ days away from gamez till the dust has settled.
    Staying whilst everything is upside down so to speak only makes matters worse and it all ends with ppl being fired/resigning,demoted etc etc its all childs play.

Gamez community:

Guys i know server has issues im with you on this one and im bored of it too but we have to take every day as it comes.
    All this talk and anger towards a certain member or members of staff is jus wrong :tongue: and tbh i couldnt careless what they have done or not done but at the end of the day they are the ones that run this server. Ask yourselves this if it wasnt for them where would you be now ?? some crappy low rate server with low pop etc etc..
    Im sure once everything has had a chance to settle and calm down abit they can discuss what happens from here on in.
    Hope they make the right choices too.

15. Tmac

Tmac Proficient

Sorry I was a lil late replying your statements but, you are acting the same as it was before on the first explosion. You are still trying to manipulate us with your resigning meme but we know for sure that when things settles down you will come back again as an admin and will start b1tching people on this server. Actually you contributed nothing in this server instead of chaos and drama bombs. We are not bunch of retards who you can fool with you so called "resignation". pwe!!!

16. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

alright.... so that means this drama ep is over....thank god i wont be around for the next one

17. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

she hasnt resigned >.> she got "demoted" (again) for a day or 2 like last time. ull see, shes not just gona give up her "position of power"

18. Scorpione

Scorpione New Member

Good bye and good luck in RL

19. maneta

Count me in. The non drama bus will appear next time and I leave with it also.

20. Arch-Mage

Arch-Mage Dreamer...

I have already packed my things... Make sure to order 2 tickets ^^:joyful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.