1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Some members of "The Team", are frankly retarded!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by unzubaru, Nov 25, 2010.

1. unzubaru

unzubaru New Member

Ohai der.

My name is Drue, just call me that ffs -,-. I have been looking through this forum and it seems there's a deep hate for some people. Now the reasons behind this are that they have said they're making a WoW server, yet haven't done shit all and things like disobeying the rules that they use to undermine other co-admins.

Now that first bit makes me lol. Setting up a WoW server with a static IP is as easy as going for a shit ( As long as you don't have a stool//constapation!). Anyways, the apparent person has said they're "Working round the clock" or, apparently they didn't say that, I have no proof, but the people who have been playing, and are GM's stated it and they've shown more than enough proof for other things.

Also another thing, this "Carl" dude, seems to complain about things when his little kiss ass comes up to him and whines in his face (In a metaphoric way, as it seems to be over MSN) though, he was fine with the decisions made BEFORE he'd got whined at!

Not only this, but the GM communication is AWFUL!!! The Admin should be the most active, and saying this from being a GM, and a 3D Modeller for a number of private servers (Not related to Aion), the fact that the other GM's are on lockdown, doesn't work when they're more active than the owner ffs! I mean, surely you employ GM's because you TRUST them, and you're already employing trust into other people, who frankly don't deserve it!

Not ONLY this, but this is the beautiful part, it's like the Mona Lisa of this whole **** fest, not only does this "Co-owner" "Create" items for characters that are not GM characters, the said person then states "well, i've donated 500$ (retard) and have payed some of the bills, so i think i have the right to create a couple of L30 sets lol"

Orly? So you don't mind if I use a Fly hack, cause that's not as bad as a speed hack :)!? After all, I'VE donated $100 + to this server (Search up the username Trodon) so does that give me the right to abuse this server?

So the said person is apparetly a....I dunno, a "dev"? Well, I've just turned 16, and I can do a shit load more than setup a WoW server, infact I can probably setup a pretty ****ing good server (If I say so myself) and can probably in a 3 month period, get a secure team who don't complain about my favourtism towards members of staff. Not only this, I could've made this shit the said person was working "Around the clock on" in a week :)!

I think you need to look at a server with its own developers and look at how effective there team is, and how they don't bicker ;)! Cause afterall, at the moment, you're just leeching off of an emu :X!

Kthx,
    Drue!

P.S I have NO idea why I did this, I just felt emoraeg//nerdraeg building up, and I unleashed it in a torrent of abuse towards retards x3!

P.P.S I like 1 posting emo-raegers too :D!

1 person likes this.
  2. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

I can't be assed to read past the 4th paragraph. You lost me. Less rambling next time.

3. unzubaru

unzubaru New Member

Lazy ass modafaca :p

4. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Interesting ,I wonder whose alt that is.

5. unzubaru

unzubaru New Member

Lol search the user on IA.

//word.

6. Zaruna

Zaruna Proficient

Lmao =P dont know what to say tho i agree xD Just think about Alente being the owner *_* Would all be so much better, HINT !!

It's clear that Carl only cares about the money he recieves, to bad the GM's/Admins actually doing all the work get bashed most of the times. ( ye even from me but i didnt know all the info, forgive me T_T xD )

7. Mercykiller

I persevered and I now suddenly like this mysterious user with only 1 post.

8. Zaruna

Zaruna Proficient

I got banned from IA forum like 6 months ago for mentioning Aion unique, lol. :annoyed:

9. Ekko

Ekko Proficient

tl;dr

o.o;;;

10. unzubaru

unzubaru New Member

LOL! 1 word: Fatality.

11. Fairy_Taler

Fairy_Taler Banned

This is a ghost server where the owner got no idea how to do the Dev work and yet refuses to hire a Dev Team in order to keep this server updated... pathetic but real :)

12. unzubaru

unzubaru New Member

A dev with any common sense, will take a look at the current state of affairs, and head for the nearest nuclear bunker!!

13. Mercykiller

2 people like this.
  14. unzubaru

unzubaru New Member

1 person likes this.
  15. Aegis

Aegis Guest