1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CARL -- wt u think about it...??...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by HEX, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Your guess is as good as mine but hopefully sooner than later. :wink:

2. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

alsitia recived hundreds of warnings to change bind poin out of prim for god.....and big pat i have hundreds of pictures with big shoting tru wals and alsitia res at our obelisk !!!!!!!!!

3. Clk

Clk do you even lift

You should not speak about wall casting/shooting... lol

4. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i sed on a previsious thread that i maked prison cuz i did that..but for me was something else..i didn't recived warning till that dude and i didn't know that is a abuse actuali caz all used that..i sow at elys...now i know!!!!!! ..NOW REALY THEY DO THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....IF U SEE ME DOING THAT AGAIN IN TEMI ...WELL K..I'LL STAI 1 DAY IN PRISON ..LOLZ....if u know is a bug then don't use it.....I TOLD HIM WOTH TRANSLATOR ABOUT THAT ..but he just did that over and over..........then stop lolz ...stop for god......!!!!! i didn't done that again ....i apologize to ashlin cuz i didn't knowed.............NOW pls stop !!!!! is so hard...wy is realy nececery to cme in hide and kill us......???????? LOZL
    If u wana server to recover i'm sure u guyz can make that sacrifice.....now realy play fair!!! at least have some respect ....and don't put question like wy ppls leave server???.......
    i was teling him this ..BIGPAT WALSHOUT -PRISON.....but he didn't wana see that.....U didn't do that..warning me ..even one time lolz......i find out wen i was in prison ..lolz.....

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  5. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Man, calm down... Lol

6. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Uhmm, this is Crystal >>

1 person likes this.
  7. Alpha

Alpha Expert

so you are telling me that you cant raid fortress in Crystal? /fail

8. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

well trans i respecu u men......u are a good renger....play fair a...all things.......but ...we need to discuse that on forum....OR they'll don't ever stop it ^^...........k cya ..tomorow ^^ hehe gtg

9. Clk

Clk do you even lift

You can but you still get 3 silver and 1 gold per siege. And try to raid a fort with only 30 people online, only 10 of them or less are 55 lvl.

1 person likes this.
  10. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i'll not say about asmodians...if u don't have ppls ..hehe...wat can we do....6 ppls to conquer a citadel heheheh^^ for 1 golden and 3 silver...hehe^^

11. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Well people will abuse bugs as long as they exist, no matter the fee. For example i still see asmo glads aoeing our spawn points. Someone needs to adress the problems and fix them. Oh and cya :p

12. Jellybean

Jellybean ジェリービーンしば Forum Legend

how are you guys....even able to read this...lol.

13. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

You can Alpha, it just takes much longer, for it's more retail like and there's only like 30 active players on.

14. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

I'm using a special decoder ring :3.

JK

Anyways it's easy to read it if you read enough of his posts.

Also I do concur that with the amount of players online makes it harder to raid since our population is much lower than Gamez.

15. Alpha

Alpha Expert

yea but its the fun of raiding :eek: just remember that i had to raid for 4 months to get my tier 5 armor in wow retail o_o Q.Q lol

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

In my opinion that would be more of a hastle than just buying the gear piece alone.

More code to fumble with, more possible errors, more possible duping abuses and easily tradable between accounts.

In my opinion I'd say only point of this would be to multi-vote and transfer the shit across accounts... aside from that it seems terrifyingly more hectic and messy and abhorrent.... and banal.

So no... follow the KISS rule. Keep it simple stupid.

17. Alpha

Alpha Expert

i really dont get it im not saying that i aprove but im not saying that i do not aprove if there has been ppl multi voting they actually help the server in some way were one of the top ranked servers around lol

18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Technically all people have to do to vote is submit their name and click backwards, I knew a multivoter on gamez a while ago and he speeled on and on about how he can't be assed enough to type out the little code and so he just hit back and spammed his name in again and again.

So pretty much not even that will happen probably :S

Plus the voting sites themselves are picky, they don't allow the same IP adress to vote more than 12 hours in a row anyhow. So I can't see any blocks left right now being taken down to accomodate people. And as soon as muti-voting is allowed there will be shrieks of:

"IMBALANCE IMBALANCE GMS FAVOUR THIS GUY HE HAS TITS OR HE SUCKED UR COX SIR!QQ"

Which I don't want to see :S

19. Alpha

Alpha Expert

rofl

/10char

20. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Yeah many asmo glads abusing that ...that wy they make jail !!!! hehehe..^^

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

well that wy this is not a 1x xp ..for ppls that wana spend some time and wana have experience in game but to not spend 5 months lvl-ing . Wen ppls chosed this server i'm sure that they don't realy wana spend 5 months to take some gear with medals and blabla bal ...in 5 months here u will buy (by voting ) all items from the site (abg masta ) lets be serious - lolz not all but u get wat i wana say here ..^^ hehe --- and pls i still learn english hehe^^ - i begin to learn english 11 months ago so ....(i think i'm just fine ^^)

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

u see we alreadi get the ansver .... that i vana hear...5 gold for a citadel ..well yeah that i'm talking about... tnx again Asanka for you're answer and again i'm realy sory for wat i sed that u don't care about this serve and wat i sed forwards......i thought wen u post the mesage--1st mesage u were refering at me and i wasn't right (with my realitey ) hehe ..actualy none of this didn't had to hapening if ppls from gamez don't cme here to post ..on crystal forum ....and also make jokes....wen they dodn't know wat's hapening !!! and again CARL pls make a MAP HAAHAHAHHA --i think we realy need one ..thank u ^^ hehehe