1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Maybe its time for a little update?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by sergio909, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angal

Angal [AM]Karissa's Evil Kitty

Stop fighting over me D=

1 person likes this.
  2. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Of course, soon as your class gets the ability to spam invincibility you stop QQing about how unbalanced PvP is, and start QQing at people saying it's unbalanced. Coincidence?

[​IMG]

I'd go on to say how rich this is considering you call everyone who disagrees with you a troll, as well as making assumptions about how shitty their life must be. Pro tip: Just because your life sucks, doesn't mean everyone else's does.

Kinda hard not to assume you know someone who makes it a point to tell you every single thing about his life, from the death of his mother to how he roid rages on forums, and brags about being an MD despite the fact that he's still studying to be one, etc, etc.

I may not know you, but I know the categories you fall under: Attention whore and Pseudo-Intellectual being the main ones.

That it's really the only thing that's been fixed.

So you say.

3. MooN

MooN New Member

And you are?

C-c-combo breaaker...!
    Sorry, I'm new to the drama, Hi?

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Actually, spirit substitution (how it normally works) is pretty much invincibility to a large degree. And I was *****ing cause it wasn't working actually! So yes. It was a factor, if I said otherwise I'd be a liar.

I've NEVER said someones life sucks, though I suppose working a mundane job each and every day for chump change. Being a slave to your low income, and being unable to score anything aside from the most hideous and wretched of things, alongside being unable to hold even the most banal of conversations... must really be a suck-ass life.

Before you go there: My life sucks? Actually it never has. I just have had my ups and downs like anyone else. Oh and incase you took the context was that I was speaking of you being roided out and having girl problems... uhh I was speaking of me.

Death of my mother o_o? quote plox. If I ever said that it would have been sarcasm. Also, I can't help you obsessively stalk my posts. I haven't mentioned being a MD for a while now :eek:

also roid raging was just to clarify you know zilch about me.
    Mmmhm, I am an attention whore I admit. But pseudo-Intellectual? I've been both complimented and insulted at how I have no issue taking someone out to coffee and keeping them more than entertained for hours. And no, that isn't by using pseudo intelligence nor my good looks as charm before you go there.

5. Zee

Zee Banned

This made me laugh :p

6. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Kiribati? lmao!

7. Mercykiller

They just don't make lol-cows like you anymore. People who contradict themselves in the same paragraph are way too rare these days.

Thankfully, I'm not retarded, so your fears are unfounded.

Everyone who read it knows it's true, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if it were sarcasm. Your "sense of humor" has always been mind bogglingly retarded. Then you QQ about being unfairly banned.

I'd make more of an effort to diagnose your character flaws but really I can just start listing random ones and you'd probably prove me right.

Vouching for yourself is cool/10

Right, because insignia and a few ranger skills were totally more balance breaking than deity, rankings going poof, and everything else I've been mentioning. Plus, back then everyone could fly everywhere, now you get to be dive-bombed every other hour.

Because you haven't shown time and again how big of a hypocrite you are, right? Also, you stop QQing about PvP being broken because that skill gets "fixed", and you claim that you don't use it? Lol.

8. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

good question ..who are you:O

9. MooN

MooN New Member

Mission accomplished, hells yeaa.
    *MooN, zsoltee1990 and maneta successfully dodged drama..+100% fun is attained.*

1 person likes this.
  10. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Oh im anti-drama! Angal! they are figthing for u? Darn girl. Choose both of them they are like cat and mouse, might be more interresting than choosing only 1.

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Trust me. You should do something in math.

It's sort of like how someone would see 2+2 = 4... but you see 2x2 = 4 and then you see (16+16) / 8 = 4

Just because you arrive at the same conclusion honey does not mean that the components that were present were actually what you thought.

I fear that I am a realist, not an optimist.

My sense of humor is quite morbid, maybe you'd realise that if we ever IM'ed. The forums are quite a terrible show of my personality ":surprised:".

Also I was unfairly banned, if you can't get that then allow me to say once again:
    I fear that I am a realist, not an optimist.

<3

Honestly you don't even know me from a hole in the ground lol. So stop trying to be so "kewl".
    I'm not saying anything is more or less balanced than it was before. You said that pvp was broken and more or less ****ed (paraphrased), I completely disagreed and the fact is it isn't broken and ****ed. It is more than playable. If you can't deal with it leave the server, and then in return get a life and stop posting on forums to a server you don't even play.

Hypocracy from me? Please prove it. I am far from a liar and I am far from two-faced and I am most definately far from being a hypocrite.

Yeah, skills were fixed. Spiritmaster was unplayable and as such I went sorcerer. Or did you only have a one-sided appeal to me and only cared about me supposedly saying my mother died and me being an MD student (which fyi, pretty much once you get accepted into medicine you can blow off on the professors face and still get the degree.).

I DO use spirit sub, but once the pet has died I click the buff and then remove it to be fair.

Honestly, have you never heard of that most basic game mechanic? Spend less time on the forums and more time learning the game you supposedly play, or at least the game you should be assumedly playing as you spend excess amounts of time on these forums.

Also I'm waiting to be banned again.... -twiddles thumbs-

Now prove me wrong or shut up and crawl into your little cave "counter troll".

12. Kiwi

Kiwi Old Player (2010)

Aegis and mercykiller are over 9000...

13. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

ahh it feels good to know ppl are finally realizing that this server has been ****ed up :D it feels good to know that because now I have some tiny bit of hope that this server might heal from the wounds inflicted by the server terrorist known as "Alente" and if that happens I won't have to keep paying my sub to retail :D.

14. Mercykiller

So, you're saying you ARE a lol-cow?

Banal.

I believe we did IM on chlora's server, if you count a chat room full of people flaming you for being an immature show off while you QQed about your dead mother.

Banal

Honestly, there's at least one similarity: you both lack substance.

Sure you're not. *****ing at people who share the opinion you expressed months ago is not an act of hypocrisy. And you weren't at all implying that it's improved, up until the point where I pointed out how ****ed it really is. Tell you what, why don't you leave? You're the one who can't handle people commenting about the reality of the situation without throwing a tantrum and telling them to GTFO.

*Hypocrisy

And I believe I have showcased how two faced you are here

I only started paying attention to you around the time you were raging on the forums about being passed over for GM and you started pissing everyone off on chlora's server. And yeah, I'd totally claim I'm not a pseudo-intellectual after that little tidbit of information.

At least, you claim that you do.

Or you could take your own advice and play the game which you claim is enjoyable and not broken, even though Alente totally screwed it up, since posting on the forums is something to be ashamed of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As for proving you wrong, already have. Learn to bluff better :smile:

1 person likes this.
  15. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Nope, I explained it well enough that if you didn't get it then you won't now. But so I can at least feel like I didn't cripple your possible chances of grasping comprehension:

Similar to how 2+2= 4 and 2x2 = 4 16+16/8 = 4.

just because you arrive at the same conclusion does not nessacarily deem that the factors used to determine that conclusion nessacarily we're static.

such as 16+ 16/ 8 = lolcow

2 = blunt jackassery post
    Indeed, me having to repeat myself over and over is getting quite banal.

Lol that chat box full of trolls and people with hyped up ego's cause their friend was the owner of it and they all had promised GM spots?

That is hardly a goddamned IM lmao.

Also incase you forgot I was being a sarcastic ******* and was trolling you all. Or were you absent from that knowledge? I can happily say that you are far from a counter-troll of any sort.... closer to a moron with tunnel-vision if you didn't get that LOL.

P.S. how is that server going now? Mario still ****ing up? Oh wait that project had to be shut down... dawee. need a /hug little chiwawa?

Refer to the last reply I gave you to you're banal. (and no that you're is meant to be there, I've decied that I am going to spell out my trolls for you. "YOU ARE BANAL" from you're banal. Get it? If not then just don't bother, you are far from a counter troll... more like a moron. Oh wait, i already said that... I guess I'm getting quite banal myself ;3.

substance? That is a good one coming from someone whos responses aer so weak. I've said it more than once that insults and mockery are the true signs of intellectual bancrupcy.
    (careful that message has a troll in it too! ;) )

Months ago compared to now has changed a lot. Or did you not review the patch notes that are so obviously... and quite professionally, laid out by Alente?

Actually -the least you could do to have a well-thoughtout and developed arguement and not look like a half-wit is to go and get background information.

How ****ed it really is? 95% of the server isn't a spiritmaster. So GOODLUCK running into one that will abuse their skill.

People who can even get deity are limited, so amount of people that can abuse that is crushed down.

People who use the flight bug are few and far between; there was a great many of them before but now they are toned down.

I've personally even suggested the punishments be increased, and they have been.

in terms of me leaving. Hey I'm not the bigot that goes around trolling the forum of a game I don't even play, refuse to offer help and constantly bash those who try too.

But I stated that many posts ago "chiwawa".

You didn't get it, did you?
    Not really, refer to above. Many changes have been made is the tl;dr I'm just skimming and its very obvious cause my replies are so flat.

Oh, well isn't that just wonderful :3 so you basically admitted your first impression of me was when I was a heartbroken roided out rage-freak.

No wonder I was doomed when I went to the drama-fest server. LOL.

Seriously, with GM's that were there and all the problems festering out of there... gamez was clearly the better choice to stick with. And incase you didn't realise... I stuck with gamez.

So keep stroking your e-peen. Oh yeah, weren't you going to be a GM there before I showed you were a sociopathic neurotic nutcase who may as well have OCD for being a hindrance?

D'AWEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 /hug cause I know you need it.

As I said goodluck proving it, until then I am pretty sure that you can respect me telling you that I wish you the best of luck and wholeheartedly pray you catch me if I ever did.

Already been playing it, inacse you didn't notice? Also posting on forums of competition is sort of blastphemy is it not? And its hilarious as you could exert yourself on a social networking site like facebook... or plenty of fish... cause we all know you need a girl bro if you've got this much anger hyped up in you.
    Meme infestation, supposed to mean sumting?

sumtingwong?

Shame you haven't proven me wrong at all? You are clearly dillusional.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Oh and Mercykiller incase I forgot to add it...

-I'm sorry I ruined you're chances of getting GM
    -I'm sorry I trolled that shitty server with you morons on it
    -I'm sorry that Sanctus can't abuse his power and instant ban me off here cause I prove you're sorry moronic ass wrong and show you up as being just another moron who trolls. "Counter troll" your head up my ass, please? I need a good pipe-cleaner up there cause I got some crusty ass pizza-hut shit left over from 2 nights ago.

But last, yet probably the most importaint, I am so so sorry that I am actually not a faggot... sorry bro I was trolling when I said I was gay. Thats why I said days ago that we would just never work out.

So you can stop stalking me now and getting so riled up, as I said in my post above you need a girl bro.

D'AAAAWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

16. UltimateGladiator

UltimateGladiator Banned

Mercykiller got his ass handed to him

17. Mercykiller

Posting this in reply to me arriving to the conclusion that you're a lol cow suggests that you're admitting to being a lol-cow, tbh.

Funny, I thought you were stealing my lines in some twisted attempt to troll the troll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-victimisation

The symptoms you have described imply that you have stage fright/can't perform in front of other people/have a problem going with other people watching.

Also vouchingforyourselfiscool/10

As i recall it was something like this;

Person 1: *Flame*
    Person 2: *Flame*
    Aegis: I forgive you guys, you're just jealous of my MD
    *2 hours later*
    Person 1-10: *Flame*
    Aegis: OMG you people are lifeless stop flaming me I've had enough of this, this is bullying, I hope you're pleased with yourselves
    Me:*First post in 3 hours* Close the chatbox you retarded idiot. QQing isn't going to get them to stop.
    Aegis: Nuh huh i have every right to be here Q.Q!!!
    -Que 5 hours of flaming-

As I recall I left before you did.

P.S. In order for your troll to be effective, you need to know what you're talking about.

I don't know why you keep bringing up anuses tbh, you're the one who's reasoning like one.

Says the guy who copy/pastes definitions of random words to "counter" flames. Pseudo-intellectualism ftl.

Calling someone stupid then "intentionally" spelling a 3 syllable word incorrectly is epic.

Epicly retarded, that is.

I never said shit hadn't changed, tbh.

You're just the only retard who's dumb enough to say it's changed for the better.

We'll go to commercials while you do just that.

Because I was totally only talking about SMs screwing up balance.

Eh, no. People who can use deity will always be able to use it, people who can't will never be able to, rankings are ****ed up, something you should know considering how quick you are to blame it on Alente. The amount of people who can use deity hasn't been crushed down. It's remained static.

Sure, because there aren't at least 10-20 reports a day(most of which report more than 1 at a time), and that's just the ones getting reported.

We're so lucky to have you fighting for us, Aegis /sarcasm

Except of course when you make retarded claims like "PvP isn't broken".

Making ignorant claims, and calling everyone who disagrees a "troll" sure is helpful*.

*To your chances of getting AM.

You call me a bigot. I say "No you".

What am I supposed to get, besides that you blamed Alente for ruining the server, but came in here claiming that PvP is perfectly fine?

Because you've quite obviously been making an effort to improve your image as opposed to the exact opposite. Honestly I preferred angst-y Aegis to retarded Aegis.

I think they might have offered me the job if i pointed out that you're a pathological liar with a penchant for spreading libel about people, and you're completely worthless as a troll. Then again you weren't worth a shit on there, either, so the chances of that happening were slim.

I'm not the one who gets people to feel sorry for him by spreading around stories that his mother died in a car crash, tbh.

I don't know if you forgot, but I don't play the game. As you pointed out, I spend my time trolling retards on the forums.

Making a fool out of you has as much to do with anger as fishing does. It's relaxing. That's about it.

/chiwawa

Right. Which is why you haven't gone from "PvP is perfectly fine, troll", to "I never said PvP improved from 2 months ago when i was 24/7 QQing about how broken it was".

-I'm sorry my dream in life isn't to police the internet, like you aspire to be.
    -I'm sorry we made you cry by flaming you for 10 hours straight
    -I'm sorry you're stuck with that title
    -I'm sorry your english sucks
    -I'm sorry for being smarter than you

I'm sorry for leading you on. I should have told you in the first place. You're too immature for us to have had a future together.

18. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Omg guys. PM each other. xD

19. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

I skimmed over this page and didn't read a single ****ing word on it. TL;DR, take it to PMs, Aegis tries too hard, Mercy is a troll, etc. etc.

20. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Aegis is cool, mercy sucks, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.