1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Teddie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Co-Piolet, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Alright calm down.. This thread was finally calming down. After i saw all of the flaming and a new thread about me i figured that i needed to calm down first. So yes, i said i was sorry and i'm glad you guys are on my side now. So lets all chill out?

I'll be in game for the next few hours, if anyone needs anything Pm me. (Teddee)

2. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You're obviously not at all sorry, you're just upset that you can't flaunt your position as much as you thought.

Fortunately your minions are willing to rush to your aid just like you were willing to martyr yourself for Bella.

/popcorn

3. Temarii

Temarii Expert

All I have to say, is yeah your a troll Mercy, but your always fricken right.

4. Teddie

Teddie Expert

I am sorry to anyone that i might have dissapointed.

I guess i'm not allowed to stick up for other staff members without being crucified so i'll just let whoever has something against a staff member, talk with them on their own.

Alright sounds fair.

5. Hefner

Hefner Banned

He admitted that he was wrong and said he was sorry. What do you want? Him to get on his knees and suck your nasty dick?

I don't get why you care so much anyways.

1 person likes this.
  6. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Aw temarii deleted her post. I was in the mood for some candy..

Anyways, enough hefner. Apparently he just won't stop, just let him be.

7. Mercykiller

Case in point. You still think people are upset that you stuck up for Bella.

That's what people take issue with, and why no amount of "I'm sorry" is going to earn you the respect you lost with that statement.

P.S. Everyone knows Bella QQs about how her pregnancy means she can't spend too much time sitting down to explain her absence in-game, then she goes /invis and deletes harmless threads for a couple of hours. So posting about how the sun shines out of her every orifice is not going to win you any respect either.

8. Montalban

Montalban Proficient

They are just jealous on you, TD!!!

I just wonder if you will become a fully GM... probably another story..

9. Temarii

Temarii Expert

I'm sowwie here ya go

[​IMG]

Edit: I deleted the first one because my brain can no longer handle me lowering my IQ to the level of some of these people (not all), just to argue the fact that a fraud and a liar got hired. No one bothered to read previous threads about him, and inform themselves otherwise. And then I get a warning about "spamming", when I stayed on the topic of the thread. It had nothing to do with the fact that it was a congrats thread, it literally made me sick to see that you guys just hired some guy who plagiarized his entire resume, and yet you want the community to give him a chance.

Not to mention the fact that an AM took it into her own hands to mod a thread that had everyone's protests and legit proof posted in. Now when you delete 10-15 peoples posts, including entire threads, your going to piss people off, no matter what the thread was about.

No one bothered to even comment on the matter, all that was said was "give him a chance". Give him a chance? To what? Obviously nothing he posted on his resume was true. And the fact that someone mentioned that some of us are still "hung up" on Alente leaving is a load of crap. I could care less for the drama that this staff so obviously throws all over the forum in such an unprofessional and childish manner. All I want is to see is that the server is being taken care of, not see some guy who just copied and pasted, and managed to get a job out of it, try to fix the server for us.

Seriously if this gets deleted or if I get another warning for spamming or an infraction or even banned, I no longer care. I'm tired of people deleting and editing people's posts because they think that a colored name makes them above everyone else that is here. Even if it is the truth it is still removed because it upsets someone who has the power to remove it. The maturity level of some of the staff members astounds me; and then uniformed people come along, and everyone gets into a flame war.

All the people were doing in that thread were trying to let the community know the truth, but instead, you cover it up. Why? You don't even know the guy, so instead of protecting him how about protect the server that he just got hired into, by letting people know the truth.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  10. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Mercy. This was the past, and now we're moving on. Please stop bringing up old posts, it really isn't going to help a thing. How about you post some funny pictures to put us all in a good mood.

^_^

11. Fervid

Fervid Ⓣⓞⓨ Ⓢⓞⓛⓓⓘⓔⓡⓢ Forum Legend

Have you seen my baseball?

12. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Nothing gets better than Teddy Bears and lollipops. Lmao.

13. Mercykiller

[​IMG][​IMG]

Just because you wrote a 5 letter word doesn't mean it's in the past.

14. Hefner

Hefner Banned

15. Teddie

Teddie Expert

For most people it is. I guess you're not the type to forgive and forget. Owell, either way it's alright. I'm just glad this thread has calmed down.. /yawn
    i've been so busy today.

16. Mercykiller

Define "most"

P.S. Forgiveness has nothing to with it it. You're the one who should be working to earn the respect you expect. Certain people give it freely because they think it will look good on their GM apps. If you expect me to do the same, that's your problem, not mine.

17. Teddie

Teddie Expert

All the people that were upset with me until i cleared things up and apologized for getting into business that i didn't need to jump into.

You're the only one who's still going at it o_o

18. Temarii

Temarii Expert

Maybe if people realize the reason why this all started, they would stop the flaming.

19. Lies.

Lies. Proficient

Dont feed it Teddy

20. empty2

empty2 New Member

JUST GTFO u dont hav to do anything wit gamez. and u dont even play lol why bother to be here. stop making yourself look like a HOE. good dev or shit dev not ur problem either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.