1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM's ATTENTIVE RESPONSE TO CLIENTS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by marigomen, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marigomen

marigomen New Member

For some reason i can understand why people like you aint accept any hereby forgiveness ang giving last Chance... now tell me GM Zodake? When you did this thing like me and caught in the act using it? what will you expect? im sure its punishment.... we all deserve punishment for it, but thinking the fact every people can change, how am i suppose to change when your pushing me down and aint encouraging most of us who are curious in these cheats around us... i admit i only used it 1 time... the time also that everybody saws it... now my chances right now are really low but regarding this mistake ill learn from it ... Dont you everybody here in GAMEZAION agrees with it?? ALL PEOPLE HAVE THEIR RIGHTS.. AND CHANCES TO CHANGE WRONGS... WE RESPECT EACH OTHER BUT BY THIS MOMENT TELLING ME NOT TO UNBANNED MY CHARACTER IS LIKE A WORLD CRUSHING ON ME... I DID APOLOGIZE AND I DID ADMIT... I WANT RIGHTS.. FOR EVERY CUSTOMER HAS ITS OWN RIGHTS..

DOES ANYONE HAS PROBLEMS WHEN ASKING FORGIVENESS?? DOES ANYONE LIKE ME BANNED FOR USING THIS ANNOYING HACK AROUND US AND NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY CHANCES AT ALL.. TELL ME WHERE'S OUR RIGHTS AND CHANCES AT TIME?? I DID APOLOGIZE I DID ASK TO DO PUBLIC APOLOGY.

I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES!! AND THATS HOW WE ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO CHANGE FROM THEIR MISTAKES. NOT TO DWELL THEM IN HATRED!!!

2. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

If you didn't hack in the first place you wouldn't be here. It's pretty obvious that hacking = ban.

So enjoy it now, just like you enjoyed the hack.

2 people like this.
  3. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

so you hacked and got banned?

my example:

you kill a muthafka in a dark ally, are you going to be forgiven by the law? Will you not go to jal?

1 person likes this.
  4. Temarii

Temarii Expert

I lol'd harder as the text got bigger, didn't bother to read it all, cause I read your first thread where you were denied your ban appeal. . . really just lol

5. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

calm down bro.. how many days have you been banned?
    :whistling:

6. marigomen

marigomen New Member

dont be innocent, i know it hangs up on your mind to use cheat even bugs.. We all do, its just confidence that triggers you to do it... And in the first place we all do think of easy way but at the last point of view, its a big mistake that we are on it.. Dont be innocent!

7. Merchant

Merchant New Member

all i can say is ...... QQ MOAR!!! -.-

that's what u get for hacking. WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN ****ING BOTHER TO HACK? plain stupeed
    and now u can qq and GTFO

xD

8. Ryccard

Ryccard Proficient

people can play this game without hacks... you might get interested in using one but that doesn't mean its forgive and forget...

its like..oops.. i just killed you mom... sorry, please forgive me....

9. marigomen

marigomen New Member

ive been banned yesterday,, for doing an act of speed hacking.. And to tell you all?? When i killed a muthafaka in the dark ally, who knows what that mutha***a would have done to me if i didnt done my part?? We all do commit sins, but sins came not we...

10. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

This thread is not necessary. Simply PM Zodake or Make a Ban Appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.