1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

just a suggestion in western/eastern

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by karas, Jul 2, 2010.

1. karas

karas Proficient

Hi would it be best if all the western or eastern has more guards so no one can spawn kill....BUT instead all elyos and asmos meet in the center and kill each other would be great right???? i mean let them put kisk at their area so let them go to the center and fight would be Great let me show u how...
    [​IMG]
    Archers that has great damage so no one can spawn kill in each area but they can go all in the center and go ramble good PVP i think more like 2 fiction fighting in an arena hehehe just my though, I saw other server like this so no one will get bored waiting for someone to come to eastern or western.....

Say your comments guys... just a suggestion

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

excuse my drawing ahahaha XD

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

Spawn Killing Ftw =D

3. Tyraethan

Tyraethan Proficient

These two areas are more or less retail like at the moment, so. I don't see them being changed.

4. Ald

Ald Proficient

Eastern and Western standoffs were the best part of retail when everyone was level 40 and under geared, so the guards actually helped.

We'd have 200 vs. 200 fights for 3 or 4 hours every night.

5. karas

karas Proficient

Uhmmm my point is is it better like so many asmo and elyos fight in there like 200+ each sides to fight in there like an arena????? its good for AP... its not just about AP its about the interesting game that we could kill each other and HAVE SOME FUN not just wait for someone for mins to kill one person when they teleport... all im saying is that it would be so much fun all the players wont be staying in heiron or any area doing just DUEL all the time instead everybody's gonna be there and have fun doing PVP or PVPe......

Its gonna helps players not to get bored just by duelling.... :) GAMEZAION ROCKS

6. Autumn

Autumn Banned

You would need some pretty powerful guards to prevent spawn killing there. Asmos get spawn camped at hoarfrost afterall. Adding more guards might prevent a single player from camping effectively, but an organized group can handle just about any number of guards.

7. Navicat

Navicat New Member

Need moar guards

8. Rucbeth

Rucbeth Expert

Me likes this =o

9. karas

karas Proficient

I know this idea makes players want to play more isn't it??? yeah a powerful archer that could hit half the HP of players..... to prevent spawn killing.....

10. Autumn

Autumn Banned

I can't even figure out why east and west teleporters are camped to begin with. They hold no strategic value as the only place in the abyss of any worth is the core.

11. zer0patches

zer0patches Proficient

Teleporters. Short of flying from layer to layer and wasting time and flight time you need to pass through there to teleport layers or move from one end of the map to the other.

Kill the teleporter and setup camp and anyone teleporting in to move layers or move across the abyss is stranded resulting in easy AP.

-zp

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  12. pavodelajusticia

pavodelajusticia Proficient

Nice map...

How are people gona pay for the extra npcs? :unsure:

13. karas

karas Proficient

I saw one private server same as retail they have npc near each teleporters so every time they do pvp at the center either western or eastern areas... so amazing..... do they need to buy NPC?????:sad:

14. Chloe

Chloe Expert

+1. I support this idea. Less, camping, more fair pvp in the middle, more fun.

15. Autumn

Autumn Banned

But there is no actual reason to use these teleporters unless you are in a term/primum raid group. There is nothing in upper abyss worth going for. It's faster to fly straight to the core.

16. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Show how eh... "pro" they are, by camping. ;)

17. zer0patches

zer0patches Proficient

Upper abyss = upper level mobs, shugo island for inv expansion.

As you stated raid groups as well.

It also goes to reason you can catch the opposing faction with the same idea. They are coming to look for you and warp in and bam, no teleporter and they are stranded.

The reason they get camped is people use them. If people didn't use them then there would be no point. Old habits from retail maybe. My peener is bigger than your peener. :lol:

-zp

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  18. karas

karas Proficient

seriously guys would u stay all the time camping each others teleport areas? its just like in the event like 75 vs 75 but the problem is there is no prize the only prize is the AP and the pvp or pvpe satisfaction.... you can go where ever with your groups go raid each other base.. but with barriers in each opposing faction teleport areas no need for spawnkilling.... how does it feel to fight during the event??? its just the same as this but the good thing is you dont need to register you just go anytime you want with 200 vs 200.. this is where the pro players show their skills..... (note: Im not a pro Im just suggesting)

19. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

this can easily be done xD
    would take around 10 mins of work lol

20. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

they should add barriers at each spawn yes. because my noob friend and i want to kill him for this >.< he is going to the elyos side by using stealth(hide) of assassin , then he enters the elyos shop area , and kills newbies , free AP! and they are not aware.. they don't expect from an asmo to be there of course cause the guards are supposed to protect them from asmos. same for elyos! they come to our side like that too... it's low >.< i don't want to say something worse lol
    do something >.> oh and , my friend is also killing his lvl 50 elyos char for AP , he is a sucking noob but he is a 5 star officer now because of killing people with stealth when they are shopping or killing his elyos char... and of course when they follow him he uses the advanced stealth and avoids them , never loses AP....
    do something for that too pls , like "you don't get AP if you kill a guy who has the same IP with you" that's an example of how a Lineage server was avoiding such noobs.