1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NO to 2x AP lost when Premium!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vaferX, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Zee

Zee Banned

Wasting money is pointless , however ... it'd be fair to get informed by Carl before he makes such a decision...

So even tho I find VIP useless as well , I can understand this guy & his indignation ~

2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Actually is like this :

-for normal players it should be 10x/5x gain/lose.
    -for premium 15/7.5 instead of 20/5.
    -and for vip players 20/10 instead of 30/5.

Seems pretty fair to me.If you are good to gain ap you should be good enough to don't lose them so easily.

3 people like this.
  3. hynase

hynase New Member

and how good can we be when new ppl like us are farming for medals and 3-6 deitys just drop in and aoe nuke us to nowhere?

4. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Get it in your head that this is a PRIVATE SERVER, it runs how the hell it wants to, if carl chooses to run it like that and not inform people (which he has done since he started the server up) then thats what he will do. he doesn't "owe" it to anyone to "inform" anyone of what he wants to do, paying or not.

Yes its polite to. but carl doesn't work like that, and never has. Anyone spending any real life cash has a obligation to them selves before parting with any money to RESEARCH before they spend. that is the fault of the person buying not the person selling.

Anyone with half an ounce of brain power would realise from reading these very forums that carl does what he wants with his server and doesn't inform any body.

5. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Deities are selfish don't go in group.They go solo to make more ap.When you see them just run.Once again the rates are fair.

2 people like this.
  6. genoxalmighty

genoxalmighty Expert

lol they shouldve wiped the ap first before changing the ap system >.>
    so its a bs now to buy premium and just lose all your gained ap

actually even you go with groups you cannot kill a single diety commander >.>

7. moonpai

moonpai Proficient

totally agree... it would have been nice by Carl just to say "Ladies you gain to much to fast AP, i've discussed that with the staff so we cut that down a little!" ... thx

8. Zee

Zee Banned

I do realize that Autumn , this guy ignored these points... and not everyone's keeping an eye on the forums ~ (no need for lecturing me anyways ^^)

Anyways , like I said & ciuf as well , if you have decent skills & you've purchased premium/VIP to boost the speed of ranking up in AP ladders ... then you still have a huge advantage .

9. hynase

hynase New Member

i mean don u get the point -_-. if a asmodian 1 star officer fetches 20k ap for example. and its split between 9-10 person. how much will u get. and if u die.. u lost 10k. for a soldier rank 1. i mean come on. u guys are always saying if u are good then u wont lose more then u gain.. how do we gain in this kind of suitation?

10. Zukiz

Zukiz New Member

You don't die o.o Play smart & learn to survive?

You don't kill one person with a group then die right? Normally, you kill multiples before you die, and hopefully, with the multiples, you will gain more than you lose. I know I did~

11. moonpai

moonpai Proficient

well the point is i get double AP and i lose double AP so there is no difference between 0815 member Premium member or VIP member thats the point and that point is nonsense ^^

12. hynase

hynase New Member

oo in fortress for these pass few hours i most certainly dint..all the asmo we met either 3 hits us or deities

13. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Well to be honest i still think this argument is a moot point. Abyss ranks are still bugged on Elyos. i have 2mil AP and I'm still soldier rank 1.

14. Don

Don Banned

You sir sound like you're jealous they spent money on a private server so due to your jealousy you want to troll and be an ******* to people.
    TROLL ELSEWHERE.
    Your trolls obviously fail because you are failing.
    Now back on topic, I haven't been online since the 2.1 due to irl issues, but if this is the case it is bullshit. We use credits to get an advantage of double AP, whether voting or donating it still work, and it's basically turned around on us without us having any warning or any type of poll whatsoever.
    I think the new Devs in charge are being a little funky, if you ask me:annoyed:
    Here we go again.

15. hynase

hynase New Member

for those with 3444464726571356412365 points of ap sure doesnt find this a problem -_- but for those new ones like us with puny amount is crazy. per death lose nearly 5% of wat we have ?-_-

16. Tankster

Tankster Expert

Don't marry your rank. It's not like AP is worth anything.

17. Don

Don Banned

Not always. In fact, in ingisson rarely. I take down 2 or 3, gaining sometimes 60k sometimes 120k, but now I'll lose about 50k. Sometimes, I get zerged by 50 elyos and SPAWN KILLED.
    Sometimes, I get zerged by 10 dietys.
    "Oh just run away its ok"
    *ankle snare*
    *stun*
    *speed hacker*
    *zerg from behind too*
    = me owned. There's no such thing as "keeping urself from dying" in this private server. It's BOUND to happen.

18. hynase

hynase New Member

i only want to finish my item farming with it then after that if its at -8000000000 also irrelevant. problem is that this new implement makes us lose more then gain

19. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

lets do some math.
    lets say that with 1x rates you gain 1k per kill and lose 1.2k per death, then:
    normal players = 10k ap gain and 6k lost (4k profit)
    premium = 15k gain and 9k lost (6k profit)
    vip = 20k gain and 12k lost (8k profit)

so where is your problem now ?

1 person likes this.
  20. Zukiz

Zukiz New Member

Spawn protection is fixed o.o so you don't have to worry about getting spawn killed x__x

Speed hacker - Can't do much about that x(

Anyways, try heading to Ingisson now.. It's kind of lame >.>;; There isn't much there, at least yesterday.. I gained about a good 2 mill AP yesterday before losing a total of 300k'ish~ (108k from some deaths)

There are times where you don't lose AP as well. Atleast, there were about 5-6 deaths when I was on yesterday where I lost nothing. So it isn't just about the X loss on AP.