1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NO to 2x AP lost when Premium!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vaferX, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Jealous? HAHAHAHAHA omg dude seriously, why would i be jealous of someone spending there cash on a private server? they are pixels on screen that you cant touch.

Id rather spend cash on something like, hmm say my car? like i have been doing.

I am not jealous in the slightest. im laughing at the muppet who spends his cash on items that really dont make much of a difference in the real world.

Im laughing at the fact the some muppet spent his cash with out researching what the owner of the server is like.

Now if you think that is jealously then by all means you can think that. but you are soooooo wrong.

I take it your also an idiot who spent cash on a P.server for items to make you feel special in a Online world.

Personally i like spending my real hard earned cash on pleasures that i can enjoy with my friends and family.

2. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

You didn't include in your calculation that AP lose is capped based on ranks AFAIR. So to say a high rank premium user loses more AP than those who are not subscribe in premium. Well me thinks :(

3. hynase

hynase New Member

if this is for 1v1 then theres no problem. group fights? u forget to take into account that the ap will be SPLITTED? and when u die those ap obviously outweighs the one u gain

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  4. moonpai

moonpai Proficient

Well the Abyss ranks work as they should but since 2.0 there are only allowed:

1xGovernor

2xCommander

7xGreat General

20xGerneral

70x5star

200x4star

200x3star

200x2star

300x1star

That means for you need more AP to get into 5star Ranking to get Diety Skill !!!

5. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

You didn't include in your calculation that AP gained is capped based on ranks AFAIR. So to say killing high rank user with premium gains more AP than those who are not subscribe in premium. Well me thinks

//fixed

6. snic

snic Respected Member

then tell me why u gain 10-20x more ap on gamez and why do u lose 10-20x? when u are supposed to loose only 1 x? and please stop qqing do that favor at least for ur guild lol... u only playing for ap? well if its so sry but u are lame >.>

7. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

piff
    i used to gain 32k from a rank 1.. now im getting 25k only... 55k from a amry 4 used to be 70...
    so now u gain less ang lose more xD

8. hynase

hynase New Member

gaining less is still acceptable . but the loss is too big for even a low rank

9. Don

Don Banned

Actually, no. I haven't spent a dime o_O; I have full EAT from medals in the abyss and AP, an ABG (one) acc from voting. Everything I have is merely votes so yeah, no I haven't donated.
    And the jealousy is obvious and apparent, you don't have to hide it.
    Last fact: What type of car? *stares at my display pic*
    Yes that's my baby ^.~ The car example officially made me stop disliking your trolling for a minute. :D
    .....unless you say it's a honda D: Please don't tell me its a honda ._.''
    Edit: God you know you're a car nut when the topic COMPLETELY diverts you from what you were thinking..

10. moonpai

moonpai Proficient

Lets do some math i love that!!

0815member (5star kills a 5star and gets killed!)

33k ap for kill
    20k ap lose on death
    ----
    13k ap

Premium Member (5star kills a 5star and gets killed!)

66k ap for Kill
    40k ap lose on death
    ----
    26k ap

VIP Member (5star kills a 5star and gets killed!)

99k ap for Kill
    60k ap lose on death
    ----
    39k ap

Thats how it its now ^^!!

0815member (5star kills a 5star and gets killed!)

44k ap for kill
    20k ap lose on death
    ----
    24k ap

Premium Member (5star kills a 5star and gets killed!)

88k ap for Kill
    20k ap lose on death
    ----
    68k ap

VIP Member (5star kills a 5star and gets killed!)

132k ap for Kill
    20k ap lose on death
    ----
    112k ap

Thats how it was^^!!

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

as I posted some posts ago if Carl would have informed us no1 would QQ but log into Gamez and all chat is full with my APs are bugged my Stats are bugged ectc... ^^

11. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

My jap spec 300zx twinturbo, manual

370bhp, Ggreddy ECU, 16psi, larger smic, Forged bottom end, 88mm wiseco pistons, nismo 555 injectors, HSK airfilter, Lowered all around by 2inches, does 175mph top speed and 0 - 60 in 4.3 seconds, needs a EBC so i can push the PSI on the turbos up, but going to be getting larger ones before i do that.
    [​IMG]

My UK spec 300zx twinturbo, bog standard, auto

[​IMG]

and trust me, i am not jealous about online in game items. i would never donate to a private server that could close down any minute.

12. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

so why da **** u need to buy vip ? becose u will lose same ap as gain..... so its total useless since gamez u will find only zerging groups... and sometimes solo...

13. Don

Don Banned

NiceNice ^.~
    I dunno much technical info about mine, it's almost completely "stock" xD It's a mustang Roush Speedster, number 32 of 100 ever made. It's got a 289 supercharged with a Roush supercharger pumping 10lbs boost. It was tuned with a diablo tuner and it's pumping 530-540 horsepower atm. :p
    I ran a 3.7 0-60mph so far and an 11.7 quarter mile ^.^;

....wow we completely diverted LOL. Nice cars you have there though, both beauties.
    Back on topic though.. I agree with no 2x/3x losses :D

14. hynase

hynase New Member

they fail to see this coz they only thinks that. "oh u are premium /vip when u kill someone u gain 50k exp and only lose 20k when die" but they fail to realise that most of the time the ap is split between those who landed blows on the target etc etc

15. St1ngMeRed

i bought vip.. there wasnt ap caps as now... so since i wasnt informed about changes like this i want remove my vip and get back my 1.5k credits

16. renegate

renegate New Member

WT hell ? why u changed that ? first i was losing about 26k ap now 52.. its that normal...if i bought premium is not for lose more point.. i need to kill 5 asmo to recover the losing one..... wtf !!

17. St1ngMeRed

guess how many i need to kill since im general :D.... and since rank is ****ed.... and many other things... they better add *** ap cap..... but not fix rankings...... im wondering do they use brains.....

18. renegate

renegate New Member

HAhahaha...we are not premium so ?.... if u try from core monsters now whit premium u take 75 ap.. first of the upadate u took 100 ap... from asmo the same.. 1 not premium take 2/4 and who have got premium take 3/4 and not 4/4... wtf ? we lost the 2x when we die and we took 15x and not 20 x ...hahahaha do not update to premium guys...take some good stuff like abg... this premium suck.

19. Zenomex

Zenomex Banned Forum Legend

Just don't die then. Else everyone will be like ''OHAIGOOOOSH ITS A 4STAR! KILL AND RUNNNN! *ZERG*'' Won't be fun either, would it? It means you will get killed a lot more. That compensates with what you're saying.

20. sneakysneak

sneakysneak New Member

LOL Dude, when I saw this, I went, "hmm, I see..so the premium system is MORE fair now huh"
    So in case you dont know and maybe will never know until I highlight this to you, you as-a-matter-of-factly just told everyone that premium still has an edge over everybody. Note the word, STILL.
    While, less of an edge. But no doubt..an edge..