1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NO to 2x AP lost when Premium!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vaferX, Dec 9, 2010.

1. vaferX

vaferX Voice Of No Sound

The point here is that the rates are useless if the AP lost is equal to the rate the we paid for. **** that shit. Bring back the old rates this new rate is just plain stupid

2. St1ngMeRed

St1ngMeRed Banned Forum Legend

old news :D
    but anyway noone care :|

3. vaferX

vaferX Voice Of No Sound

It's about the credits we paid for that's why. We didn't pay to get more AP lost. Got it now?

---------- Post added 12-10-2010 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-09-2010 at 11:54 PM ----------

The point is we paid to get more AP not to lose more okay? besides it's not our fault if people can't buy Premium / VIP. My point is if the AP lost is changed then it's like having no premium at all since we lose the same ammount which is 2x or 3x. We didn't pay to lose more AP

4. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

its Fair for me on a 1on1 fight...

but almost everybody says this game is not for 1on1 purpose so if we kill in a party or someone KS we cant get the full AP that we must gain...
    so thats not a fair on me :annoyed:

5. vaferX

vaferX Voice Of No Sound

Agree :) If you think this is a 1 on 1 game then go play hello kitty online instead. Ap rates should be returned to its previous state.

6. v3o2

v3o2 New Member

Yhay!!! thats true, we play more on pvp to have a good Ap, but it come up with nothing... I like your post dude. :D

7. alshid

alshid Expert

Well I haven't tried it personally but if it's true then this server is going to be a more non-fair server. We buy premium for what? For gaining more AP. If the lose rate is also doubled, you should post the rates too in the premium buy screen. "AP Lose Rate x20". So that no one will buy it. QQ? Im QQ, with a logical reason. We buy this premium for faster AP gain. And this one is just doesn't make sense: We paid to lose more. Is that nice?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
    3 people like this.
  8. Papertiger

Papertiger Getting there

+ 1000 to This.

This is a PVP server, so AP means bragging rights, or do you seriously think anyone plays here to kill the bad monsters? I paid for an advantage that i'm not getting anymore. And the worst of it is that the decision was just taken without anyone caring to ask the community what WE (the people that play here and spend their money) think.

But then again, it's too much to expect the decisions being shown to us. Before every update i just cross my fingers and pray that not many things change for the worse.

I'm waiting for the day they remove arrows from rangers (after all it's an unfair advantage right?) to leave the server for good.

9. vaferX

vaferX Voice Of No Sound

Way to go dude. We didn't buy Premium to kill mobs and shit. If they want it to be fair then they should buy premium or VIP right? :)

10. Alloyman

Alloyman New Member

i have 38m ap now...it doesn't matter if 2x ap lose hahahaha...the important was happy playing the game...^^

11. leonissan

leonissan DRIFT FOREVER Forum Legend

If it is correct what you posted, then corrects the details of membershipacess it says premium rates x20 AP Vip rates x30, otherwise people will interpret as a lie

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8089/membership.jpg

12. carvenup

carvenup New Member

I was reading all of this while i was waiting for my client to update, i logged on to see exactly what the situation was, this is roughly 15 minutes of game time.

5 kills 1 death

AP GAIN

AP LOST

i dunno about other ppl but this is just wrong. I didn't pay for premium to get F**ked in the Ar*s. I'm sure all who got premium and VIP noticed 2 things when getting their respective accounts.
    1. you gain more ap for every kill
    2. you lose the same ap as a non premium/VIP of the same rank as yourself

It's called an advantage it's not meant to be fair, if things were fair items like abg gear would not be up for sale, it would be readily avaliable in game through some quest or something similar. So under the pretext of fairness it's just ignorant to change the ap rates for the ppl who have spent their money or time for the voters.

I do feel bad for the others who have got premium/VIP coz they probably feel like how i do....MUGGED...

13. hynase

hynase New Member

see? its not that we are QQing but its the truth we are losing more then we gain

14. KSL

KSL Proficient

anyway spawnkilling and landing kills at outposts is lame and cowarding etc. gameplay and you will tell us that you dont cheat--ha ha ha 1 tipp only : ap trading is cheating too and on many private servers you will be banned for .
    and i see you every day playing laming spawnkills and landingkills at undiborg together with the other sick cheater idiots: caladan , jayrei,warhsager,sexyspell,seraina,liadrim,akadora etc.
    so dont tell us about crying over bla bla ap loss--lol

if you will play correct pvp again then come with your groups again to the northern gate in inggison and we play like in the past!!!
    and thats the point mister kurino cheater boy ^^
    p.s.: yo sure 2 million ap on 1 playday lol tell us how many hours you played for 2 m ap--ouch(yoo its not cheating-sure)

15. brian

brian Proficient

if your a normal char without premium you lose regular amount of AP, when you are on PREMIUM you lose 2x AP than normal and lastly when your on VIP you lose 3x AP when you get killed by a player. :)

whats the use of getting Premium and VIP if what you wanted is to gain a lot more ap, its a bit dumb to lose twice or thrice the ap too if you die. Thats why its called a PREMIUM membership or VIP.

16. zoli76

zoli76 New Member

is adhesive plaster .

Binding die ?

17. brian

brian Proficient

I see people here who are victims at the observation post. o.o :) QQ! hahahahaha *cry*

18. celeritas

celeritas New Member

Where was the QQing when Weider gained way more than that several days in a row.....=X

19. Zukiz

Zukiz New Member

I feel so loved ;) I'm glad you remember me so well <3

Lol, have a GM Check me then & follow me around for all I care ;) Because I don't AP trade IF that's even possible. I party up with friends. Jealous much? There are people who can gain way more than I do. Just because you don't, please don't QQ. All I can say is " U MADDDD"

Hay~ Both side do go to each others spawns. Please don't tell me Elyos does not. =/ Or maybe just YOU don't, because you don't know the most efficient way of gaining AP? I've seen elyos at Rhonnam, doing the same thing. What my group does normally is if we can't get to Ingisson because Rhonnam is being camped, WE MAKE PARTIES TO FIGHT BACK. Is that so hard to do mad boi? Fact is, don't bind to points that are considered "danger zones"

Also, to inform you in how I gain AP. Some of it is gained by Undi~ Some of it is gained by deity - going to forts that Elyos would try and take over, lots of elyos there btw? Also, I have friends who play, so I party up, and sometimes do things a little extreme? =/ (Today was: 5 deitys for 1 fort ! Overkill =/)

I'm also a VIP member?

Does that explain it? =/ I hope this little guide in teaching you how to gain AP helps! <3

Let's get back on topic x_x;

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  20. hynase

hynase New Member

er ya right don pull deity friends or w/e into the pic we are talking about a COMPLETE normal grp of new players tgt