1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

this game rules is made for gamez!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by HEX, Dec 10, 2010.

1. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

the thing is that rengers are made now to counter sorcs on gamez wen sorcs there have all skills (gl shard illusion wintri armor fl spray etc) here we need to chose one chain.....defensive one who is a bit f..ed cuz u remain winouth demange skills ..or the demange one wen renger cme and with one shot make me 6k demange^^(this meank 75% of my hp^^) is incredible fair^^..so cool game .....f.. men wtf have u done carl?????
    i agree now glads are ok ...i ahte 3k demange but at least they don't heal 8k with 2wind how they use to!!! but now u bring rengers..a class that on crystal was the 2nd op class on server(many rengers from crystal say that they're class si op .and then the did only 3k demange no more) - now they do 6 k ...aahahah realy now ...he do more demange that me sorc men ..wtf can i sey lol ??? is f.. boul.... rengers are nothing more that a abuse ^^ all players no rengers are agree with me!!!!!
    and if i wana they to be nerfen hmmmm.....this depends wat u think nerfen means hmmmm...well i agree with a normal demange of 3k - how they use to do -(and this is prety op too) ..but at least they didn't hit 6k lol (i sey 6k cuz a renger with all buffs well - i'll not be surprised if he will make 8k .. ) kill me with one shot ..i'll f.. not be ..idk .... nerfed in this caze means that all clases to have fair chances in pvp ....if u are good u win if u are not ....go and learn ..

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

f... game lol is a boul..... i wonder how many ppls wana stai now on crystal i wonder wat population will have now ..i f.. wonder

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  2. luciann0

luciann0 New Member

you take it too personally
    take it easy...u may suffer an heart attack.

3. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

wow that's long...

1 person likes this.
  4. Darkslayer

Darkslayer Proficient

meh its not 6k dmg with 1 hit
    its 5k ... >_<

5. Warrriorzzz

Warrriorzzz AuditionDanceBattle4ever Forum Legend

you murdered the english language....

2 people like this.
  6. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

thats because crystal have stigma tree imagine rangers with all skills allowed XD

7. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Focused shots is a ranger skill that actually works on retail. If you wanna QQ about it, fine. Do it here

I made 2 vids about this skill to see that it's not a bug, you want me to upload them?

Also, OMGWALLOFTEXT!!!1

8. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

nah i just taked 7 k from a renger

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

clk men ...youre class is a abuse ..u were already op..now u are f,.... gods...go and pvp alone men....and k 5k in a second aahahahhaah....aahahhahaah

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

aahahah..imagine sorcs with all skills lol ehehe^^..that wy i sey that rengers demange is done for gamez^^

9. Clk

Clk do you even lift

I am not qqing about Illusion am i? The skill says that it evades 2 attacks but evades all attacks. It's not like it's the end of the world, you can always run.

10. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i just sed that rengers should take that wen sorcs got magic cryt aswell lol ..is not f.. fair u make more demange as me lol ..wtf ..lets be fair lol

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

actualy that's on gamez(wen they got that huge update they got that bug too) aahahahah^^ on crystal only evade 2 attack lol(wasn't bugged men wtf????and one bug that skill is usles against slepp arrow lol wtf??? we can't evade it

11. Clk

Clk do you even lift

When you used Illusion against me you evaded like 5 attacks.

12. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Might as well.

13. Clk

Clk do you even lift

Ok i will re-render the vids and upload them on youtube.

14. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

ahh i mean u make vids but the buff is to big men ..i mean it not give u 30% it give u more i think .....that wat nujabes sayed ....

15. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Well it seems to do more damage on than Beastial Fury being on. That's a little odd. Maybe it was just me.

16. Clk

Clk do you even lift

No it's not like that and you'll see when i upload the vid.

17. Minaki

Minaki Minahime~

reading ur wall text was hurting my eyes tbh...
    Anyway, i see only in Gamez that phys classes can deal moar dmg than a nuker/caster... Thats Gamez logic ...Ofc the MB cap is same as retail, but in retail could phys classes can reach like 1.2k attack with gladiator? or like 700-800 attack with rangers and can attack in Wolf form?? Can they? ...
    Hence should theres a attack cap as well?

1 person likes this.
  18. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i don't sey that but i sey that u should get it once with magic cryt lol not now cuz is not fair..i mean u make more demange that a sorc lol ..is not fair..and u don't have cast time ...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

true so clk men is not fair to use that buff in those conditions ..u already had huge dmg and were op not like glads but u were..now u are the gods of crystal ..tell me how someone can win with u men ???

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

and yes rengers should never past more that 3k with all buffs lol .....czu they speedattack is incredible!!!!

19. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

i just love when players that KNOW they are op always says ''bla bla u have that bug so i can be op''
    he thinks a ranger must hit 5k in roll skills... poor one xD

1 person likes this.
  20. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

yeah men u have right is a boul.... carl realy must do something now ...realy quik.....