1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Soo Guards are back...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Crusher, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Crusher

Crusher Expert

Really Carl?

Can any1 explain me why bugged guards are back if spawn protection os working?

Did u got a lot of QQ from noobylos that was getting raped at Ingg?

This guards are BS they destroy the good PVP. We again stay in a masturbation pvp where elyos hide behind guards and atack a little then go back, atack a little then go back...
    lame sh** ever...

I hope AM get some sense in their mind and stop destroying what is rest of this server.

Go noobs, flame a lot...

1 person likes this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Guards should be removed, despite you being an utter wench when it comes to every other topic.

1 person likes this.
  3. Lucidean

Lucidean New Member

yea. not being able to camp the obelisk and flight path destroys good pvp. it ever occur to you to not go to the same place over and over. maybe drop a kisk in a new location after you get off the cliffs? that way when your killed they dont know exactly where to run to for your spawn. drop a kisk...go somewhere else nice on the map....have teammate drop a new kisk...bind to it...when elyos go for the cliffs come up behind them and pvp...since your probably talking about Undir outpost try not standing right outside of it. if you didnt fight so close to a flight path/spawn area youll find better pvp and tactics. fight in one of the canyons so they have to glide down and fight on your terms. standing outside the outpost then complain about them humping guards is stupid. if 1 person comes out they get gangbanged. agreed thats harder to do at Rhonn since the guards suck there.

4. Chloe

Chloe Expert

Because if the guards were not there, you would still spawn-camp anyway. What kind of good PVP do you think that is? If you PVP in open field, you would not have to cry about the guards at all, would you?

2 people like this.
  5. Zee

Zee Banned

Have you ever chased someone with UD who intentionally ran back to the obelisk ?

Can you imagine how frustrating can it be when you're being paralyzed by guards for about 35-45seconds w/o a break .. and meanwhile .. you're standing there as a free prey , waiting for someone to hunt you down ~

6. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

i agree with aegis,

and what your saying, even if all your threads, posts are just qq, and useless.

7. ikike

ikike Jai guru deva om

lol well i would like more if that guards were with unless hp or a bit weaker so we can beat them but not easly..OR the guards alredy beeen there ( not the holy servant) be more powerfull, with more defense , hp and attack so the holy servants be removed.. so u have to kill them to take the Village/city

i dont know why all the npcs here are so weak ,1-2 hits die. , well not all but at the citys or villages are so weak ( Gelkmaros / ingison ) adn the guards at the mini forts still not fixed , lvl 23 .. i guess isnt so hard change them lvl to 55 and set a nice hp and attack.

8. Chloe

Chloe Expert

Yes, there are those who intentionally abuse something that's there for an intentionally good reason.

But uh, why would you chase someone into those guards in the first place? :unsure:

9. Zee

Zee Banned

After killing 5 asmos/elyos ( depends on which toon am I playing ) & going for the 6th to satisfy your bloodthirst makes it impossible to stop w/o hunting them all down ~

10. Chloe

Chloe Expert

Well, we are all guilty of going berserk. I myself have done the same thing. It's annoying, but it is there for a reason.

11. Crusher

Crusher Expert

People u got it all wrong.

The guards I'm talking about are the Holy Servants!
    They are Big Super Elite or something! They look like boss and Hit u 10 times per second with 6.5 k damage per hit!
    The guards that stun/debuff are not the problem!
    I'm talking about the gaurds they put in Ingg And Gelk to "protect" the respawn area.
    Asmos Servants are not working but i don't want any of them to work!

Can any Am or Gm post any position about this?

PS: IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SPAWN CAMPING SINCE 2.1!! The bug was fixed!! ASmos at your respawn? Don't move and hit return or scroll....

12. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Your an idiot, PVP does not = spawn camping. and dont give me that crap about spawn protection working, you might not take a hit when you respawn but its far from working.

also, dont tell me that you can just hit the return or scroll because as soon as your stunned / knocked down, it cancels.

If you dont like the guards there. dont go near them. if you want to satisfy your blood lust and carry on into them and stand there stunned for 30 / 45 seconds, welcome to being spawn camped.

Jesus. learn to play properly and stop being such a lame ass that you have to spawn kill.

Spawn killing is NOT pvp as the other player cant fight back.

Someone is just QQing that their easy kills have been taken away from them.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  13. komokoro

komokoro Proficient

As long as there are obelisk and Flight NPC there should be guards on them.

To protect those newbie from spawn killing of the old timers.

Also to prevent people from using the obelisk of the other faction as a binding point.

It's hard to spawn kill now since there are guards but that's THE POINT. :sleeping:

14. Jayle

Jayle Proficient

spawn camping ftw! since they cant keep up with fair pvp :p

15. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

lol u want real pvp and u QQ about spawn protection..
    aion pvp is not about camping that place in the first place. must be fun to be at 1 place all the time to kill ppl that fly in. learn to play.
    and u say ppl QQ about being spawn camp. are u not doing the same with this thread.. QQ over guards that should be there. the "normal" that are there should hit u for 2k just like retail and not 200 like this server

16. hynase

hynase New Member

in retail it hits even harder..so don crap like THE GUARDS ARE IMBAL. coz u arent suppose to go near them.....

17. Antonito

Antonito Proficient

go pvp in silentra canyon, no such guards there (one weakers only in front of portals to another zone)