1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lists of working quests

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by kimoralii, Dec 15, 2010.

1. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

OK - I have tried searching for this but mostly what comes up are specific quests. People asking if a specific quest is working. If there is a thread please forgive me if I missed it somehow.

My suggestion is to make a list of all working quests.

I am sure everyone would benefit from this since people will try to do a quest - like repeatable quests x 50 or 100 and end up frustrated since we dont get the reward.

Please please please put up a list? :joyful:

2. chikaru

chikaru Proficient

Only quest worth doing (this server is x200 no need for quests) is the Anuhart head piece quest. :/

3. Aust3nr

Aust3nr New Member

You should make one.

4. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

Lighting the light house and Siren's Scale is worth it to get the Title Easy Mark

Easy Mark Title: Gives Accuracy +10 Magical Accuracy +8 Speed+4%

5. Wangstakilla

Wangstakilla Proficient

The Anhurt Quest Head doesnt appear at the NPC's, the quest seems to be bugged or removed. Iv check NPC that gives in Sanctum on Elyos, no quest at all.

6. cobweb

cobweb Well-Known Member

I really want the Veille's QUEST!!!! still BUGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  7. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

zigactly.... see - others say its doeable - then someone whos actually tried it tells you its not.

I have searched and read thru countless threads but its a whole lot of work for a noob like me and not very accurate.

Why not GMs or Dev who can actually get the data and post it for us players. It can't be that hard can it?

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks Wangstakilla & OMEGAWEAPON for your info. I appreciate it.

8. Rodney

Rodney Proficient

the anuhart helm quest worked before but they removed it during the 2.1 update...
    you know what, listing the working quests is a great idea! you should do it! and make two lists: one for asmodians and one for elyos...better ask players if a quest is working bec. gms cant do everything (its boring for them to do all quests, they only want to make fun events)

9. kimoralii

kimoralii Proficient

Why do the GMs have to do the Quests? Dont they have a command to check working quests? Or at least Carl can post the working ones. And as I said, asking players will not be accurate since it changes with updates. But I will try to compile all the ones I have noted and try to put up a list. Not promising anything though.

Anyone else who reads this thread please post quests you have done which are worth doing. No sense in posting doable quests which are not worth it lol.:tongue: