1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When will MR be Finally Fixed?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diavol GR, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

How long do we have to wait? MR is god damn bugged it doesnt resist anything...
    I get ALWAYS Stunned / Slept / Feared With 2300 MR from the worst anuhart newbs you can imagine...

How the hell can i get slept from rangers with 1K Magic accuracy when i have 2300 MR and the possibility of resisting his Sleep arrow effect should be 130%?

Or How can i always get slept from sorcerers with 1400 MA or Ankle snared from Glads with 1200 MA? Or stunned from all classes with 1200 MA?

Why Do people that know nothing about Aion Mess with MR rates or generally with this servers Scripts?

Dont you realise that you are messing the Fun of the True PvP which is to have everyones Personal Build Work AS it should?

How Long do we have to wait for something as god damn Simple as Magic Resist Resisting Properly EVERY SINGLE MAGIC SPELL OR MAGIC EFFECT ( CAREFULL I SAID EFFECT WHICH MEANS THAT EVEN GLADIS AETHER CAN HIT BUT THE ENEMY WITH THE CORRECT MR MUST RESIST THE EFFECT OF FLYING UP)

Finally When will people that dont have a freaking Clue about this game stop Opening their mouths saying their opinions of how they want the game to be...when we dont give a damn how they think or want it to be... We want the rates to be the True rates as they should.

Magic Resist Is The most Strategic Manastone build where you sacrifice power for endurance and stamina in battle. Do you think That We dont lose anything for going MR? Wake up damnit! .. To whoever Crys all day for MR use your brain and Make your own build that will work better for YOU. Stop copying others and then QQing.

Can someone, An AM or a Dev or anyone come here and tell me and us.... "Yes we are working on it" Or "Yes we will Fix it" Or " We will fix it "Then"" Or "We wont god damn fix it" So we can understand how some ppl think and stop struggling to play.

At the Moment The only build that is nerfed is Magic Resist. Thats because Stupid QQers Didnt want to add some MA to not have their skills/spells resisted because they didnt want to sacrifice anything when we DO SACRIFICE POWER OVER ENDURANCE.

P.S : If anyone Comes here and start spamming his BS and false opinions be ready to prove what you say or Dont post at all.

Thanks.

22 people like this.
  2. Zee

Zee Banned

It'll be fixed when it's fixed , that's the best answer you can receive around lately ;S

I back you up tho , it should be fixed :>

3. Diavol GR

Thanks man. But still it would relieve be to have someone say. Yes it WILL be Fixed its ON SCHEDULE. =.=
    Too much "i pretend im not here and i didnt read this" From ppl that should give us a clue of whats happening

4. Saoi

Saoi Proficient

Same Here >.> there already been 2 thread made about this MR!

5. Diavol GR

Very true. I believe this is the most complete thread tho and that We finally need to officially decide about this very serious matter

6. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I wish more people were like you and would demand the fixes they should have. ^^

7. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

MR needs to be fix, it would make PVP a lot more enjoyable. ^^

8. Diavol GR

ehehe xD ill take that as a compliment :p <3

But as you can see people are using forums at this moment to make unreasonable threads and some Attention "whoring" .

9. Roadroller

Roadroller Proficient

I demand MR be fixed! lol there. At this rate, 70 % or more of the server is going to be flooded with Rangers, SMs and Sorcs. Aion is originally made with balanced PvP. Without MR is like cheating. Not fair to the rest of the classes.

10. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Very much a compliment, to many people are afraid to raise there voice for things to get fixed, I don't know what they're so afraid of. 'Working on it' only lasts for so long as an excuse... :/

11. Diavol GR

<3 !
    Indeed! Im freaking bored of listening to the same excuses all day. And look. From all Ams only a previous Am thats a Female too Has the guts to actually come here and post something.

I demand it too! This is gooing for too long. And now that we said this i just got ankle snared from an anuhart gladi and died to the zerg. (2312 MR at that moment)

12. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

this.

/10chars

13. Diavol GR

That doesnt help me. More info please. It doesnt make AMs Look Cool With such answers.

14. Zee

Zee Banned

Don't push Asanka cuz as I've seen , he's your only chance for real fixes ^^

15. Diavol GR

I Appreciate his try to fix the server BUt i dont consider Pushing To have a simple, manly and true answer that values D:

16. Xzeborin

Xzeborin Smarter Than The Average Forum Legend

I'll bump this thread x.x
    and maybe instead a Dev should answer this or some1 who knows whats happening with the server files come on here and give a STRAIGHT answer to the actual question, or maybe an AM that has a quote from a dev or something.

17. Roadroller

Roadroller Proficient

The weird thing is that yesterday when a lvl 50 sorc test-dueled me I was able to resist 90% attacks :/ 0 damage from the most powerful of attacks :p Of course, lvl 55 and 50 is a big difference to MR, but doesn't that mean that it's somewhat 'working'?

18. Saoi

Saoi Proficient

i got a feeling this thread will would quiet down and get ignored few days later .... just like the other 2 threads....

19. Blockhead

Blockhead New Member

Bump...I speak for all good temps when I say this... If you are going for a real temp build not no gladiator wanna be build you have to have MR nuff said:bandit:

20. Zee

Zee Banned

I was just saying , anyways I'll give it a bump ( even if it's against the rules ) since it's an important case , GoGo Diavol ;P