1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vote no free fly

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Shaddai, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Crazyjeff

Crazyjeff Proficient

yush +99999 ^^ ground pvp is more fun :p i mean really if you wanna fly go to the abyss xD keep the ground combat and ground maps and dont make em fly ones (>_>) cus well you might know most of the skills people got for there char are ground skils and if you cant use them then well yea it's crappy.

like take a sorc blind leap ...... duurr no blind leap in the air or the remove shock skill Time and Space Jump and the glads air hold and most of the sins skill,

so myea point being keep it on the ground that way it's more fun ^^ + no more air raids near both of elyos and asmos ( rats ) instance zone thus taking more skills :p end of story ... i think :p

2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Poeta/Ishalgen/Eltnen/Morheim/Heiron/Beluslan/Dark Poeta are free-fly zones because the community voted for it.Ground PvP is only in Gelkmaros/Ingisson for the same reason.

3. Zikel#400

Zikel#400 Proficient

even in retail, the aether gathering zones are free flight, just not the whole map... it just doesnt works that way.

4. Crazyjeff

Crazyjeff Proficient

heh (O_O) wheres my vote :p since when was that vote shiznit :p <--- dint get that memo ^__^

5. Beastie

Beastie Banned

If you want ground pvp then stay in gelk/ing. Then you can have all the ground pvp fun you want. Problem solved.

6. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

Use the search button and you'll see that this isn't the first thread about this.

7. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

One of the reasons GamezAion updated to 2.0 was because of this. People wanted to have ground pvp maps.. And there we have it Baulurea, and you guys still complain? Hmm, I think crystal is a no Free Fly server i think

8. Aust3nr

Aust3nr New Member

Free fly is one of the reasons I like this server, sure there are lots of rank 1 flying around but I've managed to kill a few :biggrin:

9. Crazyjeff

Crazyjeff Proficient

eerrr not really :p cus your talking about siel not lumiel :p siel has it's pvp there lumiel erm dont xD in lumie we got the pvp in heiron and Beluslan if you go to gelk or ignis well lets just say we might find 1 or 2 asmos well whoopdido how fun that will be cough ( sarcasm ) so myea oh well ...

10. Lepotica

Lepotica Proficient

Not same, in Baleuria u can tranform and here is easy for AP. Best PvP is ground pvp without transformers. Also In Bleuria is no pvp at all, donno why.If u r fly-fight fighter u can fight in abyss. Heiron and Beluslan are made like no-fly zones from developers of game....

11. Lepotica

Lepotica Proficient

Agree but only if admin remove transform from skill list...

So lets make petition : REMOVE TRANSFORM SKILL

12. Beastie

Beastie Banned

And they're made as fly zones for leveling and questing purposes from the original devs here. One of the big draws here for many people in the first place was that Gamez is a free flight server. If you want ground then stay in Gelk/Ing, play crystal, another Pserver, or retail.

1 person likes this.
  13. Lepotica

Lepotica Proficient

I play at Lumiel server, and i will ask u to post screen of pvp from gelk/img cos i cant find any pvp there.
    Ppl on Lumiel just dont pvp in gelk/img. Where we to go if we like ground pvp? Others who like fly-pvp can go always in abyss ...
    Btw, i talk with players on server and noone wanna fly in Heiron -Beluslan (asmo side, dont know for Elios).

So plis post screen of PvP from gelk/img on Lumiel server

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
    2 people like this.
  14. Crazyjeff

Crazyjeff Proficient

+2 to that lepotica :D ( well you a asmo ) but hell stil go go go xD and yush there difrent pvp zones that people pvp on on difrent servers so dont think 1 is like the other cus there not amen ^^

15. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

well i keep with my opnion

fly pvp is the same.. does not matter if u are in reshanta or beluslan or heiron or whatever...
    ground pvp change acording to the map...

i keep voting for eltnen and morhein be a fly zone but beluslan and heiron a ground zone to change a little bit of montains... and create some new tatics..

1 person likes this.
  16. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

dude... if there is an aether are that because its an AETHER AREA ... so u can fly there...but u cant get out of there flying...

put no free fly does not mean u will not have wings anymore...