1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

DAH Poll, yo.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by lightning90, Dec 27, 2010.

?

What do you advise?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2011.
  1. Dump the 5 asterisk.

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. Get some revenge and then dump her.

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  3. Pretend it never happened.

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Beat her.

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. Get uber revenge!! and dump her.

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  6. Do her friends and show her the pictures :O

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  7. KILL THE BALAUR!!

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  8. Can i get her number?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No really, can i get her number? and maybe msn?

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  10. 4chan it.

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  1. Beastie

Beastie Banned

NO COOKIES FOR LIGHTNING! *takes away the cookies*

2. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

dude.. like.. my ex cheated on me twice.. maybe more that i didn't found out.. and like she don't give a shit about me.. i'm sad.. sad.. PSYCH!! *steals the cookies back*

3. chin

chin haters be hatin'

could be anything. not just cheating. :/ when a poor man robs someone just because he doesnt have anything to feed his family and does it again. yeah its because he's human. because he felt the need to. iono. if he cant get a job (blame it on the recession) were human and the moment we stepped into this world were called sinners already o.o iono call the bible preacher. im just saying. its just an opinion. cause ive been there done that. truth hurts so yeah it'll always be. plus there must be some reason why this guy here loves her. if the cheating stuff doesnt make you feel the love then its time to move on.

:3 im just shedding a lil light thats all <3

w.e dun mind meee D:

1 person likes this.
  4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Cookies don't help you! *takes the cookies back* Now to really get back at her you need to work out and get ripped! Drop down and give me 50 then it's time for a 5 mile run! GOGOGOGOGO!

5. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I thought you were refering to this post since you replied here. D= ~

Alright then, true dat.

6. chin

chin haters be hatin'

im just saying a sin is a sin. no matter what it is.

ok .______________________________.

7. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

hmm.. i always wanted a trainer from hell that will force me to work out against my will.. SIR, YES SIR! *goes to sleep*

and chin, i know everyone have their reason for doing stuff. but breaking someone's trust and cheat on him with multiple people on multiple occasion screams nothing more but selfishness. because the robber in your example would take what he needs, robbers that robbed for greed would take more. if she cheat on me with one guy, i could blame it on my stupid desire to keep my virginity. but she do it with both of her exes. and rumors does fly about her other exes. i'm not paying any mind to the rumors, but she broke my trust at least twice, with different person, without even a remorse. at least the robber in your example knows what he did was wrong.

*edit* just read your post. gotta agree with ya XD

8. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I couldn't agree no more with this. You show only the one side of the coin to us. We know nothing about you or your girlfriend and yet the few facts you provided to us are not enough to judge. I think it considers only you and her. Don't take it wrong mate but this cannot be solved by asking random people like us on the net about what YOU should do.

YOU are the one who lived with her, loved her, hurt fir her so it's your choice and your call what to do next.

Uh.. Well... Guess some people don't count for you =/

9. chin

chin haters be hatin'

.________. yay?

10. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I love you. Now get in the closet.

GET UP AND WORK! *beats lightning over the head with a club* And as for your situation, what she did was horrible and you're better off without her regardless of you treated her to begin.(If you were nice she doesn't deserver you, if you treated her badly then it's probably best you don't stay together anyways) Your better off just cutting her loose and getting on with your life.

11. chin

chin haters be hatin'

:/ well we dont know why your gf did that to you as well. soooo thats why im saying that none of the opinions matter here o.o cause we dont know the whole story. yes what she did is wrong.......... but yeah keeping your virginity prolly is a factor .____. and some people just like the thrill you know. yes it is bad but.. i o n o guess thats what makes us human :/

12. chin

chin haters be hatin'

uh ooooooww someones gonna get madddd xD

13. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

Well, like i said before, i already know what i want. i just need the support. because my heart will make a decision about what it wants, while my brain decides self-preservation (as in dump her) is more important. because the last time she cheat on me, she manage to keep me around. she said what i wanted to hear, to keep me around. and the post here give me more insight about what at stake. she did it once, she did it again, and she will most likely do it again(because she don't even feel remorse about doing it.).

14. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Best choice would take her for dinner, talk with her as polite person and explain to her that it's over. What is done, it's done. You want to move on in your life but with someone of trust worth. Now, if she will realize it then give her another chance, you never know, maybe she's the one. Maybe she's just having hard time to commite with someone because of her free-will spirit but at the end she might be the perfect one.

On the other hand, if she won't realize that, then just have break up sex with her like for the very first time. So she can realize what she had and what she lost.

Move on~

But still, do what you think is right for you, don't listen to us ;p

People make mistakes. This is in our human nature. Some people do the same mistake once and learn from it, some other people do it many times until someone will take then by the hand and will show them the right path in this life =]

~Raik

15. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Hurry! Before Raiken notices!

16. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

oohh... maybe I should actually offer my opinion.

forget about her, she sounds worthless... its a bad thing since you obviously felt strongly about her and she didn't share the feeling. I don't think people like that are worth your (or anyone's) time. Best thing you can do is let her go and forget she ever existed, in the end we all get whats coming to us. You might find someone who's actually deserving of your affection.

17. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

i know. that's why i kept reading this thread and watching you guys derailed it and keep me laughing . just as planned. (i'd include the meme but... net too slow </3)

18. chin

chin haters be hatin'

sometimes brah, people just dont know what to say when faced with the things that they did because they know what theyve done is bad and has hurt the other. (no one is a "cold one" except edward cullen <333333333333333) there must be some care left in her because she spent those years with you. idk cause i dont know her and her side of the story. and you two shud talk face to face. zrzly.

henywaaaay

if you find that she is not worth it.. leave.
    ~~~
    you and my ex should talk srsly. zzzz

19. Beastie

Beastie Banned

It's Beastie's time to shine!
    [​IMG]

20. Don

Don Banned

So many replies to this thread. o_o;
    Well, I guess I'll give my 2 cents. *puts 2 pennies in jar*
    Seriously speaking though, before my parents passed they always taught me to never settle for anything in life. To always reach for what I want and not stop until I've got it and to never put up with stuff that I feel is wrong. That was.. years ago and I still feel the same way. If you meant a lot to her she wouldn't go around cheating. If she truely loved you, she wouldn't cheat. You need to find someone who has the same believes you do for anything to work, honestly. I prefer waiting until after marriage for sex too, hence why I've been cheated on a lot, but now I have a girlfriend with those same believes and it's awesome =].
    So obviously, I vote for dump her and find a new one, it'll be hard at first but it can only get better.