1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I lost 14tril Kinah!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by LvZense, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Enciel

Enciel Proficient

Holy F*** lol o.0
    Wonder how many of them made 'legit' kinah

IMO that won't affect those that already have tons of kinah. The ones that would be most affected are the people that are trying to catch up and buy stuff from the greedy sellers >_>

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

0, even if u bought a ton of abg for $ and sold it for kinah u wouldnt make this much, not even with the current inflation

3. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

lol. I bought the mats as well but seriously it's not the fault of those who were there. If only the FORMER GM's and Dev were quick enough to respond to those trade chats that's shouting about the NPC then the problem wouldn't have escalated to players having lots of mats. I'm not that heavenly like that wont get tempted buying mats when its in front of you waiting to be bought. Before the NPC appeared I've spent a whole day in gelkmaros just aethertapping and I know how hard it is to spent your day flying and clicking those magical aethers.

Anyway if you guys want some Magical aethers and diamond/sapphires/ruby ores I can give you guys though I didn't bought as much as the others but since Im lazy crafting scrolls I can give you some mats. Well that is if don't act enough like "STFU you're a mats abuser.. yadaa yadahh..."

4. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

when will be the kinah reduction?? and how much will be the maximum kinah??

5. Smartik1

yeah i actually worked for my scrolls, took hours by the end of which i had bout 500 of each and i was really happy, then came a moron shouting "selling 20k of each scroll", now how does that make u feel

@Scrappydoo there WAS a reduction, its 1 trill now (more than any sane human being will legitly get anyways)

6. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

Smartik1, Material Merchant Abuser? Let me explain..
    First, how do i have kinah to buy such mats, i need to spend time to do aether gathering, ruby ore, diamond ore gathering.
    Second, u need to have extra kinah to do broker selling.
    Third, I cannot stop player selling cheap mats in broker.. and im lucky to buy it cheap.
    Fourth, crafting 50-60k mats you need time and effort + your electricity to do that.
    Fifth, do u happen to be a crafter for scrolls and selling it in broker? If you aren't it shows how much you know about the effort being put in.
    Six, if you lost items, kinah from your inventory, will you be posting threads here? I bet you will..

No offence, but it shows you might not understand the pain of losing something u worked for.

7. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

nice to hear..

8. Smartik1

@LvZense how do u have kinah to buy such mats? let me exlain

go to core, kill 1 mob, sell his drops, u made 500 mill grats, enough to fill ur entire inv including the whole warehouse with mats

time and effort? set autocraft be4 u go to sleep, wake up with a crapload of scrolls in the morning

any questions?

btw if u do read above i told u i do actually craft my own scrolls, i know exactly what im talking about

tbh if it wasnt abuse u wouldnt be buying 50-60k of them would u, not something a sane person would do since u dont even have a place to put all that. people had a very good idea that the npc wont stay there judging by the fact that those people just got filthy rich on selling them

9. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

Everyone was as poor as a farmer when they first came into Gamez.
    I joined sometime back when im able to sell Tahabata weapons, Anuharts gears when i soloed with my cleric before the 2.1 updates.
    Even so, i only managed to earn afew billion that way.
    I came from retail, and i know learning alchemy i do craft scrolls and pots which is essential during pvp.
    Doing aether tapping, ruby, diamond, sapphire ores tapping are the norms.
    How many ores did i gathered so far?
    700+ ruby ores, = 7000 ruby powder
    500+ diamond ores, = 5000 diamond powder
    200+ sapphire ores = 2000 sapphire powder
    I need 2800 aether to craft these scrolls.

14000 scrolls x 250mil = how much do u get??
    That is how i earn my kinah, do i need to explain more?
    If you see player selling at broker 3000 pure aether at 150mil each, will you buy?
    I bet anyone who can afford will buy. What do u do with the 3000 pure aether?
    U have to right click 1 pure aether to become 3 greater aether.
    3 greater aether u have to right click to become 9 aether.
    Maybe Right clicking 12000 times is peanuts to you.. but it's an effort for me.
    Meaning i have a total of

10. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

hahaha full of elder mats...

11. Smartik1

@LvZense and guess who put them there at that price...it all goes back to where THEY got it, oh well

12. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

I go to core kill mobs, get elder, i don't sell them. I extract it to become enchantment stones.
    Not something a sane person would do? I have total of 8 toons, 2 crafter each on my laptop and pc.
    I am supporting Gamez as a regular voter for my 8 toons. You are telling me doing all this are wrong?
    Crafting 50-60k scrolls is wrong? Selling it in broker for Elyos to have scrolls to PVP is wrong?
    IF there is no demand, my scrolls wouldn't sell... because there is a demand, i craft and sell and that is abusing??
    And earning from selling scrolls is wrong too? u are being impractical.

13. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

@Smartik1: other players are selling 999mil per scroll, im selling 500mil per scroll.. this is wrong too? u r making nosense..

14. Don

Don Banned

So you multi-account-vote? o_O
    Against the rules, fyi

15. Smartik1

LOL u do know scrolls were 15 mill be4 this when normal people were selling them, now people got free mats AND shove it to auction at the highest price allowed (1 bill per item which is exactly what theyve done)

16. Don

Don Banned

Yea, they were 15m a peice. Sometimes 10m. So selling for that price IS wrong, douche. Go inflate the economy and ruin Gamez more.

17. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

Then you should question those ppl why they jack up to 999mil which i'm not doing it.
    I used to sell 10mil per scroll, don't tell me you are still selling 15mil per scroll?

18. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

inflation comes over time when population and demand increase. I don't have to conduct an economic lesson here.. do I?

19. Don

Don Banned

I semi-quit Gamez, I don't sell anything. Just commenting on how stupid it is for you to sell for 500m each. One person puts it up for 999m each, then another follows, and another and another. You followed, so don't act all innocent. If you wanted to be part of the solution you would sell for 15-20m each aswell. However, you merely want to add to the problem. Who cares if it's 500m, still a LONG way from 15m a peice.

20. Don

Don Banned

You wanna get into eco? Okay. Everyone has free mats so the SUPPLY increases. It's supposed to DEFLATE the economy, not inflate. Don't go into economics on me buddy boy.