1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I lost 14tril Kinah!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by LvZense, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Enciel

Enciel Proficient

Honestly there were a LOT more people when the scrolls were selling for 10-15m a piece (and a hell lot more when they were selling for 2m a piece)

Jacked up prices does not necessarily equate to an increase in pop and demand. You cant compare the real world and the virtual world since all resources in aion just 'respawn'

2. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Mmm... what do you need so much kinah for? I don't play anymore of course, but I don't really understand why you need trillions.. maybe if you were using it to actually buy scrolls, but making money with crafting to sell scrolls and having such large stacks of kinah laying around? What good is that for other than bragging rights? No ones gonna sell anything worth any actual value for just kinah.

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

yeah hes "only" selling for 500 mill which is "only" 33 times more than what he used to sell for. thats "only" inflation of 33,000% in under a month, im so sorry for ur suffering

way to go, good job economics. its just greedy people shoved it in there at max price lol

4. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

Yes the mats are free to gather, but how many of you actually take the trouble to source for mats either in broker or gathering?
    If there's high supply, cost decrease, low supply cost increase..
    It's just like the air is free, when are ppl selling air purifier? because of the labor, invention and etc that make the product expensive.
    You aren't comparing apple to apple..

U r telling me economic follow the supply of mats rather than the market demand.
    Are you honestly telling me your selling price in broker are based on your sentiments not the market price?

5. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

You can laugh at my losses, bear in mind, what comes around goes around. Don't qq one day if your items is lost in your inventory. Good luck to you.

6. Smartik1

dont even go into that, most people here sell for what every1 else sells for, thats how games works, thats how we got into this mess. ur saying it like every1 studies economics here and carefully plans out their prices lol, its funnier the more i think about it

the economy of gamez right now = get it urself or u wont have it

7. Don

Don Banned

I'd rather help a fellow asmo out by selling my scrolls to him for 15m a peice when kinah is USELESS, yes. I'd rather not be a greedy peice of trash that adds to the problem of inflation.
    and No, by free mats I mean the NPC that sold aether for 50 kinah each. It sold everything. Ruby ores for like 20 kinah or something, w/e. There's hundreds of people with those supplies. and you could buy as many as you wanted. so if you had like 1b, boom you got yourself how many ores in less than a minute? That's what I mean by free, buddy.

8. Smartik1

(that proverb is the other way around just so u know)

9. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

Kinah is earned for the efforts and time spent.
    I do buy enchantment stones for gearing up my characters.
    I do buy for 10% blind, silences stone
    Kinah can be used in many ways to help my legion for those newbies and those who need gears and scrolls.

10. Smartik1

is it?

then tell me, how much "effort" and "time" did the people who walked up to the merchant and filled up their entire warehouse with mats, went to forums and got full abg and trillions of kinah (as clearly shown here) put into this?

come on, enlighten me

11. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Seriously man get over it. Kinah is undervalued and it's not worth QQing.

12. sagitano1

sagitano1 Proficient

wrong.

@ thread owner: It could be a glitch that aion doen't allow to have more than 1tril. so your 14 tril gone after a server crash or server restart. Btw, you should've change your way of selling items, scroll. Why do you need so much of kinah? Duper made enough of kinah to spend in decades already.

13. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

TBH, i do not know there's an NPC who sell aether for 50kinah, ruby, diamond ore for 20kinah at all.
    If this is the price i am buying without doing actual gathering, my selling price will not be 500mil per scroll.

14. Don

Don Banned

Well there is. And that's why it's pointless for people to inflate shit like they're doing. It takes no work for them AT ALL. They have all the mats they'd EVER need. Infact, I have enough mats in my inventory atm to make like 200k scrolls or more, easily. All I have to do is set it up while I sleep, 2 days later I have 5 sets of full ABG. Whee! so hard! >.>

15. Smartik1

ur quoting the wrong person :p i dont sell scrolls, i make them for myself, besides i never had more than like 25 bill or so since theres no real value in making more than that, specially with the recent talks of another kinah wipe and whatnot

16. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Im certainly not saying it's useless, I just remember when having 1b could do all this, now it's 1t? Normally people complain about undercutters in MMOs, but it seems like everyone wants to sell things for even more than the next guy here. :/

konichi and (deleted member) like this.
  17. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

As i said, i do not know there's such NPC selling the mats so cheap.
    And i did not buy cheap mats, the 'people' did it doesn't refer to me.
    So don't lump me together with them.

18. sagitano1

sagitano1 Proficient

Your point is wrong. Few months ago, when we still have to gather and craft on our own, we sold it for 15mil->40mil each.

19. Smartik1

lets do some math shall we?

u did ur gathering urself (as u said) - 15 mill per scroll
    u gather ores and buy brilliant aethers (9 aethers) for 150m each, thats 16 mill per aether - 500 mill per scroll

ur cost went up by 16 mill without having to gather, ur old price was 15, that makes 15 + 16 = 31 mill selling price

woot where did the extra 469 mill come from :p

20. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

The others did it, doesn't mean i did it. Till now i still do not have ABG armor at all.
    I don't buy with kinah for ABG armor fyi.