1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Again? -_-

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ekzh, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Temarii

Temarii Expert

So that's it? A few people double voted so you just implement something cause you feel like it? You should really focus on the bugs that are already in game instead of adding to them. You said yourself, that your only one person doing this job alone. So stop making your life harder.

Cropolite and (deleted member) like this.
  2. HellMade

HellMade Banned Forum Legend

not all , example my friend did donate in week like 500 usd. for my, and hes abg full gear.

3. Menina

Menina Proficient

Criti Spell is 15% chance.

3100 Magic Bost make sorc overpower, they can Hit Kill with Ice Shard >.>
    9k damage with elite gear

4. Luciana Zeta

Luciana Zeta Hail Daeva! Forum Legend

Some people find the glads play style suiting them most, ergo, close range combat and heavy damage dealing.

I don't find it that much of a problem as I have several other classes to play as well, but still, it's not wise to hold a poll that decides such a thing, only to then do the opposite, it gives the idea that the community opinion means nothing.

And I honestly don't see why double voters have anything to do with a nerf to a class.

5. Candyman

Candyman Expert

May i ask what this is supposed to mean plz ( most of them double voted ).

P.S The reason to why i like playing a gladiator is because i like to get my hands dirty and get stuck into combat/fighting/pvp, not being one of those hit and runners i call rangers, or the one skill sorc's , i'll fear you over and over again sm and lastly the you cant see me now sins who just use hide.

6. sanctuarist

sanctuarist Expert

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php/48456-Chain-Skill-Trigger-Rate?highlight=
    incase u forget poll result. and for these reasons u screwing everyone up? its a high rate for god-sake.NOT RETAIL. if people wants to be in retail rate.no one will be here already i think? just becoz 80% are glads. u screwed up chanter even more now?

p/s: if u are gonna implement spell crit? i advise u might as well bring boost back to 3100. coz we don fancy taking crits glacial

7. Solonia

Solonia Proficient

It sounds to me they are just trying to bring "balance to the force"...lol. I'm not a programmer but sometimes things have to be changed 1st before others can be changed for the good. People just need to chill and see what happens. Also, remember this is not a democracy. This is Carl's server and he can do what he wants. I would assume it would be or the betterment of the server and his players but not everything is always explained. After all, it is free and if some don't like it.....go play something or somewhere else.
    Polls are for them to get our opinions not a vote. These have two different meanings.

8. Alpha

Alpha Expert

evilset do you even have a retail account? lol or ppl that is gathering info for you? :eek: i dont think so so stop trying to make this retail like and lets call this evilsetlike :eek:

9. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

@solonia

Dont agree with you. YES its Carl Server, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it. But the poll was about what community wanted, and the proof of that is that there were a number of choices to vote for.... I would believe you if the poll was really posted as an opinion one, but it wasnt. Ok, its not a democracy... then dont make the illusion of it, its like putting all the people in toilet paper and clean your ass with it... there is no reason to decieve anyone.

10. sanctuarist

sanctuarist Expert

no reply from him still. guess its time to move on.. sooner or later u will see gamez become "retail"

11. EagleN

EagleN Expert

"someone" just doesnt understand that trigger has to go along with stigma system. melee classes have just been nerfed and now, it's ranger/magic classes age.
    sadly i have 1 SM but it doesnt have good items unlike my melee chars

12. Waldstein

Waldstein Knight of One

So, since most users run a glad you didnt care bout the poll results?

13. anaconda

anaconda Proficient

OMG......what happens to u guys....stop complaining Carl and Evilset...I think they're doing very good job. It's not easy to make balance for all the classes..By the way, implementing new change is a MUST..this update is for sure a new balance between mage and melee classes..
    Lastly..suit yourself...if u NO like....feel free to move on....i think there still have lot of people will join...(free server, dun ask for more)

14. voter

voter Proficient

The server is mostly glads. The only way to balance the number for each class is to implement chain trigger rate. Seems fair in balancing pvp overall imo.

15. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

even gayst thing in the world will say this gay

16. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

I have survive all of the lumiel wrath during siege at retail with the legion from Demon Hunter. Even the specific made-team 6 sorc lumiel wrath. With the slave Cleric user and well best known user chanter called Yavanha. This gamez seems to be undeveloped compared to retail 1.5 times. Aka the peeps yes.

17. Waldstein

Waldstein Knight of One

A goog job? On not caring bout what community wants? yeah they're doing it right. IF poll resulsts had been different i'd be ok with it.

2 people like this.
  18. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

His job as dev might be ok... But the thing here is that he (and staff) just dont care about what the community wants, but in a cynical way he goes and ask and makes a poll about it... what for?? agreed with Waldstein... if the poll results were "bring the damn trigger rate", i ll have nothing to say.

well enought of this.

19. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

If they would care us, they will give us More armors (2.0) like we ask a few months ago. Less Lag, Less crash, more events, less hackers...

Cause that is what community wants.

20. Ownator

Ownator New Member

can i rage a bit here?...